Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new home

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My new home Empty My new home

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Revel yawned and sighed stretching her arms out. This was her new home. It was a lovely little island, tiny with even smaller villages. She seemed fine, but deep down she still felt pain and sorrow. She tried supressing it and for now it seemed to work. Looking up at the desert moon, she let out a lone whistle. A long howwl returned from the distance and Revel grinned. Ama was off playing with the wolves.. hopefully she played nice....
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

My new home Empty Re: My new home

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Reita slowly came out of the ground behind Revel, almost as if it was water. When he was fully out, he placed his hand over her mouth, and slid his other hand over her eyes. He then spoke, his voice raspy and deep.

"Guess who..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Revel blinked and squirmed, letting out a yelp of surprise and biting the hand that covered her mouth. After a moment, she blinked a few times and tried to pull her mouth free, avoiding the blood.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Reita pulled away and yelped slightly rubbing her hand and sucking the blood off of it.

"Heavens, that hurt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Revel wiped her lips quickly and looked over apologetically, "S-sorry papa... you scared me."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Reita simply shook his hand and sighed slightly. She knew this was a bad idea, and should have prepared herself more.

"No no, dear, it's my fault."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Revel sighed and sat down on her rock, obviously troubled. She hugged her knees and stared off into the stars.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Reita walked up to the girl and sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into her chest.

"Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Revel shivered. "A-Actually y-yes." She seemed to be shaking, as if frozen to the bone. Her eyes ached. "I-I'm so.... upset..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Reita could feel the girl shivering and pulled off her black jacket and placed it around the girl. She sighed slightly and kissed Revel's forehead.

"What is the matter, Revel? Tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Revel burst into tears suddenly and covered her face. Her words were barely audible, but something along the lines of .. death.. friend.. and killed.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Reita sighed and hugged the girl tightly. She let a tear fall out of her eye, a fake one, but Revel probably wouldn't know the diffrence. She acted as if she tried to hold back crying and spoke lightly.

"It's okay, Revel. We all lose control sometimes, you just have to move on and hope for the better. It'll be okay, i promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Revel didn't even know someone was there. She had killed her bestfriend. She couldn't remember a thing about it.. not one second.. but she had a deep feeling of regret and sadness. His body was never found.. she couldn't attend the funeral. Her whole body shook violently as she sobbed, "I-I I need Yuan..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm

[size=9]Reita simply sighed and pushed the girl off of her. She was sick of hearing about that stupid child. She stood up and walked a few feet away and turned her back to the child.

"If you want him so freaking badly, then go and find him! Don't waste my time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Revel huffed and sniffed looking at Reita aggravatedly, half0hurt, half-angry. "Well I'm sorry, he's been around longer than you have!" She shouted, her voice half catching in her throat as she wiped her eyes. She staggered slightly trying to stand on her feet. All she wanted was one of two things.. either to just disappear or have Yuan here to comfort her. The pain in her heart sat deeply and only a few could reach it.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Reita's fist tightened and she turned around. She walked over to Revel and kissed her passionately, sending wave after wave of poison into the girl. Reita wanted nothing more than for Revel to feel pain. She wanted Revel to suffer. Why? She didn't know, but those words pissed her off more than she could imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 pm

The last thing Revel wanted at this moment was more pain. She fell to her knees instantly sobbing and clenching her sides, feeling as if her body was tearing itself apart from the unseen seams. She let out a scream of pain, digging her nails in. That damn poison.. she felt betrayed ontop of it all. If papa was so understanding he wouldn't have done this to her. Revel cried incredibly hard, coughing up blood, bringing back faint memories from the past.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Reita stood there, her cold hearted crimson eyes.... wait, crimson eyes? Who was this? This wasn't Reita, nor was it Takegami, it was someone else. There was a third homunculus controlling part of the mind that was already split in two between Reita and Takegami!? This could only mean one thing, that Reita was beyond diffrent from most homunculi. Who was this mysterious figure who created eyes of crimson red bloodlust, that wanted so much chaos and havoc? That had the power to control even Reita?

"Those images, they are what feed this world. You are the devil, little girl, you make this world into your hell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Revel gripped her arms tightly, her nails sinking in, blood pouring down her arms as she could taste her own bblood. She felt lost, confused. Her cuts seemed to sting even more with the emotional pain.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 pm

The mysterious figure laughed. His control over Reita and Takegami's mind was unimaginable. How could he control both so easy? They couldn't even answer that themselves. He watched as Revel suffered, and laughed at her pain. His voice was cold, and calm, almost similiar to Takegami's, but his cold nature seemed to match that of Reitas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Yuan sat on the figurehead of his ship, he was crosslegged and seemed at total ease. but in reality, he disliked it. he hated the ocean. It made movement harder, and ultimate shield impossible, or he'd sink. Yuan was takeing oceans trips, going ina roundabout way. The ship was anchored and Yuan made his way to the beach, calm and collected and truely at ease now. he made his way lightly inland. He could swear he heard voices and followed them. Upon seeing Takegami, no Reita, no... someone and Revel covered in blood, he gasped, loud enough to be heard despite standing a little out of ear shot.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Revel shook from where she was, fighting desperately for control. Her eyes were wide with fear, terror and pain. Who was this psychopath? And what was this awful feeling? She heard a voice a gasp, but couldn't respond she continued clawing at her own skin.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 pm

The figure pulled out a sword, it's blade green and dripping. He slid it into Revel's side, injecting her with a new poison, a poison by far worst than that of Reita's. This poison caused Revel to feel actual, physical pain from the thoughts in her mind. He spoke once more, putting thoughts of her being stabbed, killed, and even tortured through her heads, and slowly, one by one, wounds began to appear on the girls skin.

"Suffer, devil."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Yuan's eyes narrowed and a feral sound escaped his mouth as he glared at whoever it was. He became ultimate shield and drew his sword, completely silent the entire time,s till silent as he lunged at take/Reita/whoever and made a move to stab them. "Stay away from her!" Yuan snarled.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Right when Yao charged at the man, another figure appeared. It looked like a man, who had just came out of the ground. He had a wound in his face, for his right eye was missing, and then, within seconds, the man pushed forward through the blade and spat in Yaos face. What the hell was this creature that the Reita/Takegami figure had created? Noone knew, but the creature distracted Yao long enough for the mysterious man to grab Revel and move away quickly.

"I will tell you once, boys and girls... my name is... Daishi Kajinaga."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next