Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another dead end [Open]

Go down

Another dead end [Open] Empty Another dead end [Open]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 am

Dante stumbled forward, blood seeping from an open wound in his shoulder "...I just HAD to pop a stitch didn't I ?" he whispered to himself. He stood perfectly still and closed his eyes, he would have to use alchemy to stop the blood while he stitched it back up. A transmutation circle drawn into a white hand on his right arm glowed acrimson red as the blood seeping out of his wound hardened and clotted.
"That should hold for now...Why am I talking to myself ?" he said outloud before running a hand through his own hair. "Snow ? where are ya ?" he shouted, Dante eyed the surrounding buildings for a moment before a small white fox appeared from anearby alley and ran to his feet. "There you are girl, I got worried for a second!" he laughed before looking up at the large buildings towering around him.
"How the hell am I lost when I've been here for the past 3 years ?!"

Back to top Go down

Another dead end [Open] Empty Re: Another dead end [Open]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am

Takegami walked through the alley ways alone, searching for an old friend. Why would you meet an old friend in an alley way? Obviously not for good reasons. Takegami wore his typical nazi uniform, and carried his golden gun on a holster on his hip. His other guns were beneath the jacket of his uniform.

"Damnit... it seems someone else is here. Who are you kid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 am

Katie Lynn was walking through Central with her blonde ferret on her shoulders.
She was in her normal attire, although on no mission. Missions have been very slow lately for her.

She thought she heard two other voices. One she reconignized, the other...seemed new.
Turning the corner into an alleyway.
She spotted a familiar figure...she knew who it was. "Hey, Takegami!" She walked towards him and tugged on his sleeve. She's ran into him a lot lately. Maybe she was just that attatched...

"What are you doing here? And do you know who else is here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 am

Dante jolted upright at the sound of another voice, he turned slowly to see two people, and they were both in uniform, so he saw it as reason enough to trust them. "Hey, I'm Dante, and uhh...do you have any idea where I am?" he asked, his face turning a shade of red from embarrassment. He had lived in Central for three years and was a State Alchemist, so becoming lost made him feel rather stupid. He eyes them both suspiciously, trying to figure out if they would turn hostile. Although, all he had to go on was some uniforms, and a name one of them had shouted, Takegami...

He turned to look at his pet fox, Snow seemed to have a good sense of these things, call it animal instinct, call it paranoia, but she tended to be right most of the time. But to his amazement his pet had disappeared, he franticly looked behind him, to see if she had wondered off, it was only when he turned around again that Dante noticed that Snow had gone bounding towards the two people as if they were family "some pet you are..." he murmured under his breath with slight annoyance.
He figured if they were going to attack they would've already done it, and Snow seemed trusting, so he took a sigh and put a smile on his face "And, who might you two be?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 am

Katie looked up to the unfamiliar person. His pet was right next to the two, like she knew them well. Even Alex, her ferret, was down at her feet, already greeting Snow.
"I'm Katie Lynn Ash, the Limestone Alchemist. You might've heard of me before..." She introduced herself, remembering that people have heard of her, and possibly know her a bit more than she would like them to know about her. "Oh, and this is my pet, Alex." She added, gesturing toward the little blonde animal.
"Who are you? I've never seen you before,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 am

(OOC: Just for the record, I've created a character I like alot better, so I'm gunna kill this one off as quickly as I can ^^; )

Dante stumbled slightly, his vision was becoming blurred. He had already lost alot of blood, this wasnt looking good for him, "I'm...D..Dante" he said, stuttering as it slouched against the side of a building and slid to the floor. "Well, nice knowing you....hehe" he coughed suddenly, blood erupting from his mouth.
His eyelids got heavy, he was losing too much blood, his alchemy was now useless. He closed his eyes slowly, as his drifted out of this world.

(OOC: Yeah, sorry for the inconvenience guys, Once my new character is approved and such I'll gladly do this topic again ._.; )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down