Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping (open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shopping (open) Empty Shopping (open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 am

Takegami walked through the streets of Sekigahara at a calm pace, his long black hair flowing down to about the middle of his back. His calm, azure eyes kept watch for any clothing stores, as he was ready for a new look. His first step was to find new clothing, his second step was to get a new hairstyle, and his final step would be weaponry and jewelry. He sighed as he searched for some store to go into, and couldn't help but bear a bored, uninterested expression for he was tired of everyone bowing to him as he walked by. He wanted to be respected, but not like this.

"God, is there nowhere a man can find good clothing?"

Back to top Go down

Shopping (open) Empty Re: Shopping (open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Ilona walked silently and saw Takegami and smiled. She recently reliased that after the birth of Matthias, she had grown out of her girl-lish looks and now possess a mature female beauty which makes her even more alluring and sexy. With that she wore more revealing and tight clothing these days...She walked towards Takegami and suddenly covered his eyes with her hands..
"Guess who~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Takegami didn't overreact as usuall once he saw hands cover his eyes. He smiled lightly and then pretended to think for a bit.

"Hmmm, Revel? No, Ilona... right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yup~"She said smiling, retracting her hands from his eyes. She wore a low cut blouse with a figure hugging skirt and pantyhose with black high heeled shoes. Ilona swung her handbag over her shoulder, still holding her IV stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Yuan trudged down the road. Why the hell was he even here? He pondered as he walked, trying to figure it out. The snake looped around his chest hissed, daunted by a presence. Yuan looked up at hearing the familiar voice. Coming into view was Takegami... and some lady. Ah well, who was Yuan to meddle? "Hey Takegami!" he called a greeting, deciding to question about the women anywya. he had always been rather nosy. the snake hissed and leaned away from take, obviously not liking him. "Lighten up, Ai." he soothed.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Takegami kissed Ilona lightly and then looked over to see Yao calling him. He smiled sweetly and waved back, motioning for the child top come over to him.

"What are you two doing in Sekigahara?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm

"Just wondering around. Trying to relax from a..."She shivers at the thought of it and shakes it off, regaining her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Yuan jogged over, his feet light and silent on the ground. the snake coiled more tightly around his chest, making Yuan cough. "Ai, stop it." he snapped at the gold constrictor, who reluctantly loosed her coils."I was convinced by my advisors to come here, frankly I think it was a abd idea. to many shops."he made a face. Yuan turned to look curiously at Ilona before bowing to her."Yuan Yao, emperor of Xing."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:41 pm

She smiles at Yuan and holds her hand out to him/
"Ilona Szilagyi Teijirou..I'm Takegami's wife."Ilona says with a smile. With her initial appearace, no one would know how old she actually is..

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Yuan straightened and accepted Ilona's hand, shaking it lightly. "A pleasure to meet you." he said formaly, shooting an odd look at takegami. He ahd never been informed that Take had married.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Takegami raised an eyebrow after Ilona didn't finish her sentence, but had no time to ask when Yao arrived and introduced himself.

"To many shops? Boy, your one akward child."

He looked back at Ilona and smiled sweetly.

"Finish your sentence, don't leave me wondering."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 pm

"Oh it's nothing. Really..Just some pervert I encountered at back at Central."She said with an equally sweett smile. Ilona grabbed Takegami's hand whilst holding onto her IV stand.
"So, shall we start shopping?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Takegami lifted his hand onto the hilt of his blade. Perverts, his most hated enemy. He slendered his eyes, their lush azure color becoming crimson red and emotionless.

"Who was it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 pm

"It's just some automail mechanic. Don't worry about it, I dealt with her."She said with an ice cold voice. How she wanted to rip that woman into tiny little pieces...
"So take your hand off that sword, it's supposed to be a fun day.."Ilona said with a cute pleading voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 pm

"I'm no child, Takegami. And I'm weird either. Yuan said with a frown. Really, since his level four status, he felt more like an adult, not that he acted it. And Yuan was so used to others shopping for him and his clothes being tailor made, he had never even really shopped. He found shops a waste of space. "You people and shopping. I've never technically been shopping and I turned out fine." Yuan shook his head. He then turned an odd look on Takegami, apparently the guy didn't like perferts.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Takegami simply sighed and took his hand off of the hilt of his sword. He simply made a mental note to check out all auto mechanics in Amestris untill he found out who the pervert is.

"You turned out fine, eh? Hahahahaha! Right..."

Takegami simply turned around and grabbed Ilona's hand. His hand was colder than usual, but he just hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Why don't you join us, Yao? You need a taste of the real world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 pm

"Real world? What's that supposed to mean? Yuan asked temperamentally, glaring at takegami. "But fine, I'll take up your offer." he huffed. Ai hissed loudly and glared daggers at takegami. The snake hated him for some reason or another.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:02 pm

She smiled and looked at Yuan's pet snake. Ilona always loved snakes for some odd reason and had an urge to pet it...
"C'mon Yuan, shopping isn't that bad, it can be fun most of the time.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Takegami simply walked with the two silently. His mind seemed to be more focused on other things than what was going on at the moment. He just stayed silently and focused more on a diffrent topic that seemed to be bothering him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm

"So you say. I've never been so i wouldn't know. Ming says it's horrible though." Yuan stated, not caring if Ilona knew who Ming was or not. Ai loosened her coils and swiveled her head toward Ilona, much more accepting of her than Takegami.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 pm

She smiled at the snake and stroked the snake's head.
"Wow she's really cute.."Ilona said while notcing Takegami's silence. Damn I should'nt of mentioned that pervert...She then gave Takegami a quick peck on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Takegami came out of his deep thought and looked over confused. He simply laughed, pretending to understand the situation. He still kept quiet, his mind still on that certain topic.

"Where to first, guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 pm

"Well, what were you shopping for in the first place?"She managed to wake up him up but his mind is still in space but Ilona left it alone for now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 pm

"Yes, all powerful Takegami, where were you going?" Yuan asked in an almost teasing way. He scuffed his feet against the ground, dried mud falling from the dusty black shoes. Ai nudged her head against Ilona's hand before recoiling, content to rest her head on Yuan's shoulder.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Takegami sighed slightly, trying to think of where to go. He figured he could use a new kimono and maybe a new suit. He also needed to pick up a new... well, he'd just get that when the other two weren't around. The last thing hhe needed was a barrage of questions coming at him.

"Well, i suppose we could stop at that suit shop over there."

Takegami pointed at the shop, and closed his eyes in pain, but quickly tried to hide it, pretending to yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next