Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping (open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shopping (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shopping (open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 pm

She felt the gravity and put up a barrier of blood around her that was barely strong enough to resist the rock fall. She breathed heavily and kept on going knowing that if he did this then he got to Matthias first....Ilona managed to make it out and on to the surface. She collapsed, tired and weak and half dead.
"Matthias....Mommy is sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Reita walked up behind the girl, recieving a call of her being sited. He pulled out his sword and attempted to bring it down across her neck, hopefully beheading her. Her time had met an end, and now was her time to rest. She atleast proved she lived, for challenging Reita was true acts of suicide.

"In the trembling night i restrained my voice and drowned in the pain. Now i speak out for you to hear. Goodbye, Ilona."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Heh..So this is how my life ends...It was nice..Ilona simply closed her eyes, clenching onto her fist that held her wedding ring. Her glance met Takegami's and gave him her last words to him.
"I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Reita saw the ring and Takegami's mind fought back, making matters hard for him. He struggled to try and kill her, but couldn't go through with it. He simply sighed and decided to leave her with nothing but a symbol for her to memorize. He slowly raised his sword, and sent it into her gut. The blade burned and heated up, leaving behind nothing but a kanji symbol that made the symbol of poison.

"You only have three years before i rule Takegami's body, but if you don't save him by then, expect bad things to happen to the nations, and most of all to Takegami himself. Matthias will be raised to be a man of chaos, and Kamijo... he served a well known life, even if it was only for a few months."

Reita turned his back on the woman, and slowly walked away. He laughed maniacally, his voice echoing in her head. She had now become one of his puppets, cursed to come to him upon his command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:47 pm

3 years huh...? But..No, it's not to late..If I save him...Then....Ilona simply fell into a deep sleep...Into a comatose state. A mysterious figure walked towards her, gently lifting up her body and disappearing into the night....

[Topic exit.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 am

Yuan had watched the whole episode in a dumbstruck manner, having th sommon sense to make himself ultimate shield. "The hell?" he murmered, upon feeling like it was over. He stood up, having not realized htat at some point he dropped into a crouch, and glanced around, a confused expression on his face.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Xan suddenly appeared in a flash of white light, looking at the destruction that only Take....no, Reita could have caused.

He had appeared close to Yuan, close enough in fact, to speak to him.

Yuan Yao, what the hell happened here?

Xan spoke with calmness, but on the inside he was seething. What had happened here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm

"Takegami and that Ilona woman, they got in a fight. It was... confusing." Yuan sighed, glancing at Xan. yuan was not very fond of the illuminati leader, but at the moment, yuan could even put up with Ming.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4