Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Window Shopping (closed =P)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Window Shopping (closed =P) Empty Window Shopping (closed =P)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 am

She quietly admires the wedding dresses on display, dreaming and wondering if she can don the white wonder someday. But she sighs, laughing half heartedly.

"You stupid girl, who would want to marry a girl like you..Espicially a sick one.."She said with a morbid cheerfulness. Even though she said this to herself, she doesnt move an inch, losing herself in the white silks on display.

Last edited by xX-Hyogetsu-Xx on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Window Shopping (closed =P) Empty Re: Window Shopping (closed =P)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 am

Tobi walked past the stores, not sure where he was going. It was his day off, and he had nothing to do. He noticed a girl looking at what appeared to be wedding dresses. He walked up behind her and observed the dresses in the window. "So, whens the big day?" He asked in a friendly tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 am

She jumps, startled so much she had to catch her IV stand from falling. She turns and blushes.
"Oh no, I'm not getting married, just looking around..."
She bows her head, hoping that he didn't catch her scralet red fsce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:42 am

"Ah, I'm sorry," Tobi said, looking worriedly at her IV, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 am

((Tobi should be happy, Ming is wearing a minidress. Well, not really mini, but you get my point. XD ))

Ming was strolling through the street, not really paying any attention to where she was walking. Xiaobo mewed a soft warning as her foot caught on an IV stand. She did a nosedive and ended up face first on the ground. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She said as she stood up and dusted herself off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Tobi blinked, looking at the girl on the ground. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:38 pm

She once again catches her IV stand, checking if the needle connecting her vein to the blood bag is disconnected, thankfully it's not. Ilona then pays attention to the girl on the floor. How did did she trip over the stand...
"Are you okay miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 am

"I'm fine. Sorry again, I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going." Ming said apologetically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 am

Tobi sighed. He was glad both the girls were okay. He offered the girl on the ground a hand to help her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 am

"Thanks." Ming took the hand and used it to pull herself up. "You ok, Xiaobo? Did I squish you?" Xiaobo stood up and meowed, signaling that he was ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 am

"Xiaobo?" Tobi asked, glancing around, "I don't think you landed on anyone, Miss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 am

"No, Xiaobo is my cat. I kno this is wierd, but I can understand him. And he understands Xingese. Not Amestrian, yet. If you want, I can ask him a question for you." Ming continued to hold a private conversation in Xingese about random events that had happened to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 am

Tobi chuckled. "You remind me of a friend of mine. He's always talking to a rat." He wrinkled his forehead at her question. "From what he says about his rat, though, animals seem to hate me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:41 am

"Oh, you mean Yuan and Jun? He's my brother! Well, and his pet rat of course. I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself did I? My name is Ming-Yue Yao, princess of Xing, conversationalist with Xiaobo. And this is Xiaobo, imperial cat of the palace, and conversationalist with me. Sorry for the long titles, I'm just used to saying it like that." Ming indicated Xiaobo when she introduced him, and he mewed his acceptance of Tobi. "I think Xiaobo likes you." Ming interpreted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Tobi raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Interesting. Didn't know Yuan had a sister. Nice to meet you, Ming, I'm Tobi Mustang." He held out a hand for her to shake. Eying the cat, he smiled slightly. "Nice to know I'm not hated by all animals," He said, patting Xiaobo on the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Seeing the two talk amongest themselves, Ilona sees no reason for her to be involved and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 am

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you two talking?" Ming asked, gesturing to Ilona. "Because if you were, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 pm

"Ah," Tobi glanced up at the girl he'd been talking to. "I'm sorry," He said sheepishly, "I've been completely ignoring you. We should all talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:21 pm

She smiled, forgiving them.
"That's alright, I mean you two seem very close and well were not exactly friends so I don't mind really.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm

"Close?" Tobi chuckled. "Actually, we're just meeting as far as I know. I've only met her brother before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am

"Yeah, it's not like I know either of you people. I'm just friendly. And bored. I have nothing at all to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 am

Tobi chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 am

"Well, I don't. There's nothing to do in Xing, so I'm exploring Amestris. I used to live here, but that was way back. And I wasn't allowed to go anywhere. So I'm exploring the place I stayed in for 4 years but never got to explore before now. Does that make sense?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 am

Tobi nodded. "Sure. I never really got around much as a kid either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 am

"I know this is random, but have you ever ridden a camel? It's so much fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next