Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pig girl (CLOSED)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pig girl (CLOSED) Empty Pig girl (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:46 pm

She starts eating the food before her quickly, gulping it down as if they were mush. Her snorting and quantity of food earned her the glares and stares of everyone who was around her. Who cares? I'm starving, not to mention I need nutrition...

Last edited by xX-Hyogetsu-Xx on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Pig girl (CLOSED) Empty Re: Pig girl (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 am

Darkamaru walked around the cafeteria. If he was going to blend in as an everyday member of the military, he might as well enjoy it. He stuffed his plate with; you guessed it. BACON. Raw, grilled, fried, baked, and everything in between. He sat beside a girl who was eating her food very...hungriliy. He put his food down and gave the girl a friendly smile and wave. "Hello. My name's Darkamaru. I'm the new Colonel here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

She looked up from her food and gave a slight bow, trying to swallow all the food down

"I'm Ilona Szilágyi, I'm a new major here. Guess were both new here huh?"

She said with a smile. Ilona then moves her IV stand slightly out of the way, ordering more food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:03 pm

"Yeah, I guess so. So, do you know what everyone does for fun here?" He smiled. She seemed nice. And friends are good to have. He enjoyed friendship so he would make FRIENDS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...hehe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:05 pm

She shakes her head. He seems likea decent person..For once hes not asking about the stupid IV stand. I guess that owes him a point

"Sorry no, because of my current condition, I really can't do much..Unless you can explain what sort of "fun"."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 pm

He cocked his head. "Condition? What kind of condition. Maybe I could try and help you some?" He showed a bit of concern in his face. He may be a homunculus, but he was still a VERY compassionate person...often TOO compassionate. He ordered more bacon as he talked to Ilona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Her smile waned abit, gesturing to her IV stand.

"See this? This thing pumps my blood out and transfers it into this blood bag. My condition is that my body produces red blood cells and plasma like crazy. So in a nutshell, my body produces lots of unneeded blood."

She starts eating a loaf of bread, but this time, slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 pm

He nodded slowly. "Ahh... Must be hard to do some things, huh?" He had read something about that particular disease somewhere before. Very rare, not to mention pretty tough to live with. But, if she was here, she must be able to do things pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"Oh I got used to it, besides, I've been living with this disease since I was born.."

She suddenly gets a flashback but shakes it off, finishing her food.

"So, what kind of fun are you talking about Mr. Darkamaru?"She said with a cheerful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:20 pm

He smiled, glad to change the subject to something moe fun. "Well, I don't know. Anything really. Like any cool perks we get, stuff like that." He smiled again. "And a quick thingy. Don't call me mister. It makes me feel old." He laughed as he finished off his second plate of bacon. Why was it so delicious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 pm

She thought, putting on a thoughtful expression.

"Well I dont know..I mean I havent been here long..I guess we could just look around.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm

"Okay." He said, still smiling as his third plate arrived. He was glad for being a homunculus if only for the infinite stomach space."Maybe sometime later. I already know some people here so maybe they could help us poor newbies out a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:38 pm

She giggles, whislt watching him eat his food. She never saw someone so..carefree in the military, it feels like a breath of fresh air to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Darkamaru started on his third plate now and then remembered something, face palming. But he facepalmed with his left palm, accidentally knocking himself out of his chair. "OOF! Oh, man. I just remembered... I was supposed to fix my automail today...I probably shouldn't smack myself with it, then." He laughed and got back into his seat and pulled his sleeve up to show his arm, which he started fixing with his tools that he keeps on-hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am

She stood up, superised that he fell off but relieved that he caught himself. She silently watches him fix his automail intently.

"So..How did you lose your arm? Must've hurt alot.."

She then notices abit of grease on his cheek. Reaches out for a napkin and wipes the grease off.

"There, thats musch better.." She says with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:51 am

He grinned. "Nah, I didn't lose it. I'm a mechanic, so I made a custom bazooka-arm for armor. Sort of my snake in the hole if I didn't flash it to every enemy I get." He grinned as he kept cleaning it and fixing it. "I could make something like it for you, if you want. Just swing by one of my shops. One in New Optain, and the other in Frostdeath."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am

She smiles, shaking her head.

"I din't need automail but thanks alot for the offer though. Besides, I think my alchemy is suffient enough for me."

She whispers, her voice almost unheard: No one offered me anything to me before..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 am

He smiled and shrugged. "Okay. Well, if you ever need any, now you know where to go." He smiled again as his fourth plate got to the table. He knew he looked like a total pig, but c'mon. FREE bacon? How could he resist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am

She yawned, watching this guy eat all this incredible amount of bacon. Wow he must have a bottomless pit for a stomach..Im kind of jeolous..If only I get to eat all seafood and candy like him..With that thought she started drooling, daydreaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 am

Darkamaru stared at Ilona." Umm...you okay? You got a lil drool..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 am

She jumped and quickly wiped off the drool.

"I-I was thinking about something, nothing at all." She said, smiling sweetly as she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 am

"Okay...Don't worry, happens to me all the time!" He grinned and started on his fifth plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 am

Seh twitched, amazed that hes still eating.

"I-I think you should stop..Otherwise you'll get sick.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:18 am

He grinned. "Thanks for worrying about my health! I probably should..." Though he could have eaten for days straight, he did stop, remembering that he was now a normal 'human' instead of Pride, the king of the homunculi. "So, do you want to go check out the rest of Central with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 am

"Sure why not?"

She then stands up, with some difficulty as she sat down a tad bit too long, holding onto her IV stand.

"Lead the way Dark."She said, her smile not changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next