Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping (open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shopping (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping (open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Takegami raised an eyebrow and chuckled slightly, scratching the back of his head. He tried to find a way to switch the subject and finally found a reason to do so.

"My... uh.. mother is coming to visit tommorow. Yea! My mother is coming to visit us tommorow... that's all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 pm

"...."Not impressed and not convinced, Ilona slipped on her glove with a transmutation circle on it and slammed her hand on the wall, blocking off all the exits.
"I will ask again: What is the matter and what are you hiding from me."She said in a calm voice, crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the ground impaitently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Takegami shrunk into the ground like a scared puppy, his eyes wide and begging for mercy. He whimpered slightly, hoping she would buy it and let him go.

"I told you what was wrong..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 pm

"It's obviously a lie..Were married and you are keeping secrets from me. So tell me: What.is.it?"The last three words was said in seething anger and her eyes were screaming for blood. This was something Takegami hasn't seen in Ilona. Only other people had seen this side of her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Takegami saw the anger and sat in a criss cross formation like children do. He leaned on his hand and thought for a second, and sighed slightly.

"Fine... if i win in a game of Janken(rock paper scissors) then you leave the situation alone, if you win, i'll tell you everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Ilona resisted the urge to scream and tear off his throat and took a deep breath.
"Fine."She said, walking towards him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Takegami whispered yes to himself happily, and stuck one hand out.

"JAN-KEN(rock, paper, scissors, shoot!) PAA!(paper)"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:58 pm

She doesn't say anything simply handed out a scissors.
"I win."Ilona says quietly, coming closer to Takegami. Her steel blue eyes burning even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Takegami simply smirked, for he had tricked her. He may have said paa, but he was smart enough to make his hand in the shape of a fist. The brains natural reaction is to retalliate against what it hears before it retalliates against what it sees when facing a conflict, and he used this to his advantage.

"No, i won, so you'll let me go now, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 pm

"..."She simply sighed, smacking her hand on the wall, reverting the alley onto it's original form.
"Whatever..I'm going."Ilona said, losing all fight, tired of being angry at Takegami of all the people and started walking away, throwing the bag with his suit at his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Takegami sighed and stood up and ran over to Ilona grabbing her hand. His face was serious, and his smile had faded away. His eyes were cold, yet caring and he pulled her to him, hugging her gently.

"I wanted today to be perfect like our last date, and me complaining was the last thing i wanted to do to ruin our day out..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:07 pm

She pushed Takegami away from her and slapped his face so hard, he must have fell onto the ground.
"If you're not going to trust me, then you can forget it."Ilona said, her voice filled with anger. She then walked off faster, calling for a taxi and hopped in, planning to pick up Matthias.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Takegami staggered backwards from the slap, and was frozen for a few seconds. He didn't know what had happened, nor did he understand... He simply fell to his knees, his eyes wide with fear.

"Yao, what have i done?"

Suddenly, images of himself, Matthias, and Ilona flashed through his mind and the times they spent together. Flames consumed those images, and grief and sorrow struck Takegami.

"I've lost them..."

Takegami placed his hand on his sword, and he became filled with rage. He didn't know which one he wanted more. His death, or the death of everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Ilona called the nurse and told her to prepare Matthias for travel condition. After hanging up and placed on her stomach. She didn't know weather to keep the child or to abort it....She thought about it whilst on her way to pick up her son...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Takegami's eyes became crimson red, and his memories became faded. He placed his hand on the hilt of his blade and he quickly leapt onto a building. He caught sight of the car and snapped his finger, using destruction alchemy, to cause the car to be struck by a strong wave to the front causing it to flip over. Takegami used his alchemy once more to appear before the vehincle. He snapped his fingers as the car caught on fire and cherry blossoms fell rained down around everyone.

"Deep within the hell of my heart... i can't go back. Even loved ones in my hand scatter like flower petals. I can't live, and neither can you. What's lost can't be reborn... i understand now. Let's bloom flowers of suicide..."

He snapped his fingers and the petals exploded along with the car. Takegami was unharmed by the cars explosion, and simply stood there, waiting to see if Ilona survived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm

She crawled out of the car, coughing up blood and felt blood between her legs. Heh, no need to go to the clinic then..Ilona managed to climb out and rolled on to her back, catching her breath. She turned to Takegami and gave a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Takegami stood there standing, his face emotionless and cold. His crimson red eyes danced with the flames, and he glared at Ilona, a former shell of himself gone. Takegami had finally snapped and became the monster everyone wanted to see. His hair suddenly became blonde and a black butterfly tattoo appeared beneath his left eye which now became violet. His face was still emotionless, but once his hair was fully blonde, it fell down over the right side of his face covering the crimson eye and revealing a violet one. Takegami... no, Reita spoke, his voice carrying a feminine tone to it.

"This is what you wanted, right? For me to snap and realise the truth. Well, your wish came true."

Takegami slowly raised his hand and snapped his fingers, cherry blossoms and white flowers that smelled of vanilla rained down on her, and with the snap of a finger, exploded. If she survived that attack, only more torture would await her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 pm

She smacked her hand on the ground seconds before the petals landed on her and created a shield of her own blood. Ilona slowly stood up, the blood of her unborn son on the ground. She then transmutated her IV stand into a scythe. She did not speak, nor this is any need. He is beyond saving...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Reita simply smirked and pulled his katana out of its sheath and sighed. The japanese characters on it read 'Hyakkimaru', which literally meant demon killing sword. He smiled warmly at Ilona, becoming a former shell of himself. It was time Reita arose to the top of his new nation, and had Takegami take a little rest. He raised his finger slightly, making the pressure and gravity around them became four times heavier, and thickened the air molecules around Ilona, making it harder to breath.

"Everytime i bleed i find reason to live, a self tortured loser not being able to see tommorow, why be a sad bait? Suicide is the obvious proof of life. So prove to me, that you live!"

Takegami backflipped into the air and grinned sadistically and slashed two waves of lightning at Ilona, hoping to begin his first attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

She quickly dodged his attack effortlessly and slashed at him in high speed, leaving him no time to counter. Ilona managed to slash his forearm and attempts to slash his throat.
"I live for one reason now: For Matthias. I now know that he is not fit to be raised like a father like you!"
Ilona quickened her pace, throwing multiple needles at Takegami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Ilona's attack missed completly, she thought she had hit him, but failed. He simply smirked and chuckled when he slashed his sword and lightning suddenly followed the trace fo blood, coming at her as fast as... lightning? She was stuck between there and a hard place when Takegami sent a wave of fire towards her aswell. Soon, she'd have to give in to her fate and suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 pm

She was then violently thrown to the ground yet she did not scream or even whimper. Ilona managed to get on her knees, using the scythe as support. Her brathing became heavy and she could feel her heartbeat getting slower. Oh no..I'm not going to die..Not like this and not now!
Ilona slowly stood up, most of her clothing burnt off but the pain didn't matter. She had to live no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Reita stood in the air, standing right infront of the moon. He bore his warm, kind hearted smile, and his violet eyes danced with happiness, but in reality, Reita was a schizophrenic, masochistic, cannibalistic, psychopath bent on causing destruction.

"It can seem like a someiyoshino, a cherry blossom dancing sadly. But in reality, it is death itself."

He sent yet another wave of lightning and fire at the girl, the flames and lighting striking the ground before her and following the traces of blood. He then amped it up a little and caused the lightning to create a circle around her and it all shot towards one place, enclosing around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

She smacked her hands on the ground and created a barrier around her. She then transmutated a hole onto the ground and escaped underground, leaving no trace of her but a few strands of her hair and blood. Ilona called her nruse and told her to run to Drachma as fast she could with Matthias. Ilona quickly hung up and started running...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Reita called his soldiers and ordered the execution of the nurse. Then, using his gravity alchemy, he made the ground experiencing the weight of another atmosphere detroying practically the entire island. This move drained alot out of Takegami, but Ilona should have been crushed as there was nowhere for her to run. Being stuck underground and this place being an island made it no better. She'd either drown or be crushed, either was fine. He recieved a call and had Matthias transferred to a safe position only Reita himself knew about.

"Hey god, are you ready? Freedom was taken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next