Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening... (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awakening... (Open) Empty Awakening... (Open)

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Hello...?

Hellooooooooooo...?

Huh? Who... Who's there?

Silence. Nothing at all. Did he just think it up? The man sat up, looking around the place he was sitting, everything blurry. He moved his hands to his face and rubbed his eyes, looking around again. Everything was clearer now. He sat up straighter, and shouted out in pain. Every part of his body was in agony. Every. Single. Part. He cricked his neck, and tried to flex his left arm. Nothing. He loked down, and saw the infected wound on his shoulder, slowly, NO, quickly healing. It was healing faster than any wound he'd ever seen. Maybe it was just his imagination. Maybe, he was simply dreaming.

He sighed. Why was he in this bed, anyway? He looed around the room some more. That's right, he was put on patrol in the Slums of Amestris. t was his third day as an Alchemist of the State, wasn't it? He was only just promoted to Major a few days ago, so he only knew a few faces. He sighed again, and stood up, only just realising one important thing. He looked down. He was naked. He was naked. Oh great, he was bloody naked. He looked around the room, realising that his uniform wasn't anywhere to be seen.

He sighed, but then noticed a dressing gown hanging on the door. He pulled it off, and put it on. A perfect fit, nothing showing. He looked out of the door, and saw Wolfsbane and his match lying nearby. He smiled softly. It even appeared that his chain-whip had even been polished. These guys took pretty good care of him, whoever they were. He yawned, and then realised just how hungry he was. He took quiet steps down the hall, and found himself by a door with loud, happy voices coming from behind it. He softly pushed the door open, and saw the source of all the noise. A group of people, a family. And they were all sitting down eating a hearty breakfast.

One of them looked up, and waved.

"He's awake, everybody!"

Daigoro blushed as all 5 people turned and smiled at him. He then realised that he was still naked under the dressing gown. He raised his hand up,

"My... clothes?"

The girl who spoke up smiled.

"In the room behind you. Only your pants, though. Your shirt... was irrecoverable. We put a shirt with it, though. Your pretty close to daddy's size, so it should fit..." The girl blushed, and Daigoro simply blinked, before turning around and going into the room, changing into the clean clothes. Daigoro yawned, and realised that both of his pocket watches were in his pocets, and he smiled. They had left the older lookig one in it's state. Good. He went back into th other room, and was offeed a seat at the table. He took the chance, and picked up a slice of toast, buttering it and putting it into his mouth. It felt like it had been ages since he had toast, and when he tried to remember why, he felt that something was missing.

His train of thought was interuppted by that girl, and he looked up.

"You said something? He asked, politely.

"No, it's nothing. I'm... I'm glad that you're alright. The girl replied, turning her head away again. The back of Daigoro's right shoulder began to hurt sligtly, but he shrugged it off. Today was a good day for him...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Awakening... (Open) Empty Re: Awakening... (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Reita walked into the room, his short, black hair worn in a feminine style. He looked exactly like a woman, from his face down to his chest and even further below. He smiled warmly at the boy, and was holding a plate of steak in his hands. He smiled warmly at the sight of the boy eating and sighed happily. He set the plate down and grabbed a few glasses.

"You must be thirsty... would you like some tea?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm

The man shook his head. He didn't drink tea, he'd never liked the taste.

"Thank you for the offer, but it's quite alright. I don't drink tea, I haven't, not for the past few years." He smiled. She was obvously the woman of the family, or was she? Daigoro was acually not too sure. It wasn't an illusion, that was the one ting he counted on. He looked down at his hands, and realisd that his right hand glove was missing. He looked up at the table and smiled.

"I... see to be missing something."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Reita nodded and fixed him a glass of water instead and set it down on the table infront of him, next to his plate. He then sat down and was about to bite into his steak before Daigoro spoke up. He mentioned missing an article of clothing or item, but the entire family simply gave him a confused look. Even Reita rose an eyebrow, not quite understanding what he meant.

"Missing something? What are you missing, maybe i washed it or it's back in your room..."

Reita's voice sounded like that of a real womens, high and carrying a sweet and caring tone to it. He smiled warmly and giggled before sipping his tea and sighing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Daigoro shrugged. He'd look around later. This just meant that he woul;dn't be creating anything out of wind yet. He sighed, and finished his glass of water.

"I think you for your hospitality, but I'm still confused about a few things. I mean, how did I end up here? What happened? And why is she" Daigoro pointed at the girl, who was still blushing, "blushing like that?" Yeah, he had a lot of questions.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Reita laughed at the final question, and covered his mouth very femininely, still giving off the factor that he was a female. He sipped his tea lightly and sighed happily before answering Dai's questions. He thought, trying to remember everything from the beginning.

"Well, my husband had brought you back with him, and you were battered and bruised, so i fixed you up the best i could. Then, your clothing was stained in blood and ripped and such, so i just threw it away. You woke up, and here we are now."

Reita giggled and took another bite of her steak, covering her mouth with his hand as he ate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Daigoro nodded, still not completely understanding, but not wanting to go any further with his questions. He sighed, and concentrated on eating another few slices of bread, before getting the feeling that something was about to happen. He put his hand over his mouth, quickly and silently excused himself from the table, and just managed to get into the toilet, before throwing up.

His breaths came out slightly more ragged than before, and he stood up and flushed. Goddamn it, he still felt like crap. He stood up straigher, wiped his mouth and left the bathroom. Maybe.... he should hold off the food for a while.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Reita stood up and walked down the hallway to the bathroom after Daigoro rushed off. He stopped short of the door, and was about to speak when Daigoro walked out. He jumped slightly, but calmed down and asked Dai if he was alright.

"Would you like some medicine or something to drink to hold your food down?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Daigoro shook his head again. It wasn't that he didn't want medicine, but he still didn't trust this woman. Not completely, anyway. Her story checked out, but his didn't. He still had no idea how he got injured so badly, but he would have to find out eventually. He sighed, and decided to try with his food again. Changing his mind about the water, he urned to the woman.

"Now that I think about it, water would be good..." HIs right shoulder ached again, but he siomply ignored it once more.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Reita nodded and poured the boy another glass of water, giving him a concerned look. She sat back down at the table and decided she'd break the silence that surrounded them all.

"So, tell us, where is your family?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Dagoro looked away from the question. It was one he didn't want to answer properly. Not now, not ever. He sighed, and continued eating, with less want for food now.

"My family is of no concern."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Reita's plan to break the silence back fired, and he quickly started eating again. He sighed and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pill and popped it into his mouth. He drunk the tea behind it, and sighed slightly before smiling again.

"That is understandble. So, what about the State Military? You seem to have ties to them aswell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Daigoro nodded. At least he could talk calmly about his ties to the military.

"I've only just become a State Alchemist. My grandfather was too. But to be knocked out on my first patrol... I feel like an idiot. He began to itch on his right shoulder, and so he scrached. What was it that made him feel this mistrust towards the woman? He was confused now.

He looked over at the other girl gain. Still blushing? What was wrong with her?
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Reita shook his head and gave the boy a sentimental smile. He sipped her tea lightly and then noticed him scratch his right shoulder. He knew that the boy must've had some problem with that particular shoulder, but what?

"Hey, everyone makes a mistake and gets nervous their first go 'round. It's okay to mees up once, you larn something new from it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Daigoro nodded. If only he knew what he had done wrong, he would understand the mistake that he could learn from. He sighed, before looking around the room. He'd eaten as much as he could, hoping that he wasn't going to throw up again. He stood up from the tabe, and decided to look around for his missing glove. He slowly moved up the stairs, and looked back by his eapons. There it was, his white glove. Slipping it on his right hand, he yawned, and realised that his hair was hanging behind him, not tied up. He blinked, and found the coth he used to tie it up, washed by his glove.

He picked up the cloth, took it back to the kitchen, sat on a chair away form the table and brought his hair out in front of him, before starting to weave it through.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Reita and the others finished eating after a few minutes, and Reita walked out of the room into the kitchen to wash the dishes. He looked back at the boy, who was doing his hair, and smiled kindly. He was quite handsome for someone his age, and was also diffrent. Alot more mature than most men, that's for sure.

"Would you like some help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Daigoro looked up at the woman. He shook his head, and replied, politely,

"Thank you for the offer, but no. It's something I've done myself for so long, I can do it pretty quickly now. If you'd like to help, can you please go and get my whip from back upstairs? It's gonna have to go in, sooner or later." Daigoro yawned again, he was tired, that was for sure. But it didn't really matter to him, he just wanted that familiar weight behind his head again.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Reita nodded slightly and told his daughter to take over the dishes untill he got the whip. He walked upstairs into the room, and picked up the whip, curious about why the boy wore it in his hair. He simply shrugged and walked down the steps slowly, and looked around for Daigoro. When he caught sight of the child, he walked over and handed him the whip.

"Do you need anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Daigoro shook his head again. It wasn't necessary for him to get anything else, not yet. And so with that, he too the end of the steel chain-whip, and threaded it into his hair. As he went down the length, weaving it in and out, he started to see things in his memory. They were hazy, but they were there. As his hands moved, the images started to be clearer. All he saw was the gate. And then it disappeared. Daigoro thought about this for a couple of seconds, and reached the bottom of his hair, before hooking the handle of the whip over the top of the ponytail.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Reita finished washing the dishes with his daughter, and went into the other room, alone, with Daigoro. He walked over to the boy and sat on his lap, Reita's light weight shouldn't have been to much for Daigoro. Reita slid his hand down the boy's chest and winked at him.

"So, handsome,tell me something, what really happened out in that desert?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Daigoro blinked. That wasn't right. He couldn't remember a thing about any desert. He sighed, and looked the woman directly in the eye.

"Desert? I haven't a clue what you're talking about..." He said, realising what this woman was doing. And then he noticed it. The woamn, she was too feminine to be true. The way she acted, it just wasn't right. AND she was cheating. He sighed again. This was no woman, that was for sure. But he decided not to speak on it...
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Reita sighed slightly, seeing the man didn't remember a thing. Her shirt was slightly lowered, revealing apart of her cleavage, but she quicklly covered that up. She then fixed herself a glass of wine and looked over at Daigoro.

"You know... your not normal, your diffrent in someway, but how?"

Reita then noticed something, she was referring to herself as a she! He was letting this acting thing getting the best of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Daigoro shrugged. He had no idea. Was it because he was an Alchemist? No, that wouldn't be right.

"I still don't know what you're talking about. I really don't." He was starting to become suspicious of this 'woman'. 'She' was asking too many questions about him, and that made him begin to feel uncomfortable.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Reita simply took another sip of her red wine and walked out of the room. She sat down on the couch next to her husband, and leaned on him, almost as if the thing between Daigoro and herself never happened. She began wondering to herself about who he was, and why she kept reffering to herself as a female when she's male!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Daigoro sighed, and kept sitting there, wondering why. He was become extremely confused, and this was never a good thing. He yawned, and leant back, considering it all.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next