Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day Off (open)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Day Off (open) Empty A Day Off (open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 am

Takegami stepped off of the train in his usual attire. He wore blue tented glasses this go 'round, and actually wore his blue jacket open. He sighed as he placed a cigarrette in his mouth and looked around. He was finally back in Central, his home of work. He had finished his 'mission' in Aerugo and Lior, and now it was time for a break.

"Finally, a day free from work."

Back to top Go down

A Day Off (open) Empty Re: A Day Off (open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 am

Katie Lynn let out a sigh of relief.
After all of her hard work, she had finally been given a day off.

As she walked around Central, she looked ahead and noticed someone she thought she knew...

She grinned and laughed, racing towards him.

"Takegami!!!" She shouted, running and hugging him as she found him. "It's been awhile!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 am

Takegami opened his arms when the unknown person came running up to hiom and hugging him. he then caught a glimpse of her face and smiled warmly. It was Katie, his new assisstant. He hugged her with one arm, and looked back to see the conductor handing him his guitar.

"yes, it has been a while. How are you?"

He grabbed his guitar with his free hand and returned his gaze to Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 am

Katie smiled brightly, and her eyes showed the same excitment.

"I'm fine, thanks! My commanding officer finally gave me a day off...but I didn't think I would run into you. I'm happy I did, though. Oh, yeah, that reminds me," Katie fished in her pocket and pulled out the golden pocket watch that he had given her before their good-bye on the train before.

"I'm still not sure why you gave me this,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

Takegami simply smirked and took the pocket watch and placed it in the palm of her hand. He then closed her hand into a fist, and patted it lightly before chuckling lightly.

"Just hold onto it and you'll see why."

He tossed his guitar onto his back, and streched a little.

"I'm going for a walk through the town, care to join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 am

Katie looked down at the pocket watch again, and then slipped it back into place with a smile, trusting her long-time friend.

"Absolutely." She accepted, holding onto his arm in a daughterly matter, almost hugging it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 am

Takegami walked forward with katie on his arm with a smile on face. People all gave him an akward look for many reasons, the main two being that he actually bore a smile on his face and that he let someone touch him, let alone hug his arm. He ignored them though and continued to enjoy his walk with Katie.

"Ash... i like that. Haha, so, what have you been doing while i was gone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 am

"I haven't been up to much, lately. Just on a bunch of missions." Katie explained with a sigh, silently wishing that her life were a little more interesting.

"How've you been, Take? Heh, I've missed you. And I've been so busy I haven't really had the time to look at the watch you gave me..." She blushed slightly, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 am

Takegami laughed lightly at her comment and simply shook his head.

"I'm doing fine, just a little tired, i haven't slept in days. As for the watch, don't worry about it, it's nonthing special."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 am

Katie nodded, looking ahead, both her arms wrapped around Takegami's right.
She saw all the people's stares at them. She glared at them and stuck out her tougne at a couple of them.

"I wish they would stop being mean to you." She stated after awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 am

Takegami's smile became shorter slightly, almost as if he was beginning to frown, but he held it there forcively.

"It's alright, i deserve it. Besides, in a few minutes they'll all be begging me for my autograph."

Right when Takegami said that, a large crowd could be seen ahead. People looked over and saw him and screamed in excitement, and when they saw Katie they screamed even louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am

Katie squeaked, clinging onto Takegami's arm.
"Wh-who are they supposed to be...?" She asked, an undertone of fear in her voice.
She didn't know why they were screaming, and even louder when they saw her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 am

Takegami laughed and the crowd ran up to them with notebooks and pencils. Takegami began signing them one by one, and people even asked for Katie's signature.

"Because i'm famous, in a good way for once."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 am

Katie noticed what was going on, and slowly let go of Takegami. She gave a small smile, and started signing the notebooks as they asked her.
She didn't know she was this famous!
There were even a couple of boys that asked her out. She politely declined, though.

"Katie, so, you were only eight years old when you first entered the State Alchemist Exam?" A random female fan asked her in excitment.
"I can't believe you failed! I say they should've let you in--you know you would've been the youngest State Alchemist ever, right?"

Katie backed up once. "Y-yeah, I know I would've been, b-but you see--I really wasn't ready. Which is why they didn't accept me."

"But you came back six years later--and look where you are now!"

"I know, I worked hard to get where I am--"

"Hey, is it true you have a crush on Colonel Alexander Elric?" Another random fan asked.

Katie blushed madly. "No, I don't!!! Where do you hear these things?!" She moved back towards Takegami, grasping onto his arm again. "I-I think we should leave, Take. I don't like it here." She told him silently, almost in a begging voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:42 pm

She walks and notices a crowd surrounding two people.
Are they famous or something..?
Ilona just stood there watching, as she had nothing else to do and seeing as she only stayed in this city for a week, there was so much more to see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Takegami finished signing a few more autographs before he waved at the people and walked off with Katie. A few attempted to follow them, but Takegami used alchemy to cause the earth to shoot up behind them. The screaming could still be heard, but it was ignored. He then caught a glimpse of a familiar face.

"Now who is she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 am

Katie looked over to the girl that Takegami was talking about.

"I don't know...but she's really pretty..." She glanced at him, still holding onto Take's arm. "Should we go meet her, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 am

Takegami was still in a slight daze whenKatie spoke to him, but quickly came back into reality. The girl seemed young, and she was pretty, but that wasn't enough reason to bother her. Then it struck him, she looked familiar... almost as if he had known her for quite some time.

"Who is she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 am

Katie looked at him confused.
"Didn't you already ask that?" She looked back to the girl. Maybe they shouldn't bother her...after all, she might be here on her own business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 am

Takegami blushed lightly and his eyes widened slightly as he noticed himself blushing. He quickly tried to hide it by grabbing a random woman and kissing her before sending his hand into her chest. As he kissed her, blood ran from her mouth into his and slid down the corner of his mouth. He then reeleased her as he licked his lips sensually, along with sucking on his index finger, cleaning off the blood.

"Yes, your right, i forgot. Well, maybe she's just there to be there, so let's not bother her, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 am

Katie stared at Takegami. Both in surprise, and in a bit of jealousy.
She caught up with him. "What was that?" She asked him, narrowing her eyes. She clearly didn't see the blood.
She sighed, though. "Yeah...I do agree with you. We should leave her alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 am

Takegami raised an eyebrow confused by her question. His entire hand was covered in blood, but he simply wiped it off with the cloth he used to clean his guitar. He placed it in his pocket, and sighed looking around at the area.

"I was thirsty. Besides, if she wanted one of us, i'm sure she would have..."

Takegami cut himself off as it became apparent in his mind who the girl was. He, however, tried to hide this idea of who she was from Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 am

Katie blushed, feeling embarrassed.
"Right, s-sorry." She'd noticed the blood on his hand, and felt stupid being like that.

"Hey, you okay? Do you know who she is...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 pm

She became startled at the sight of Takegami's kiss and seeing the blood run down made her shiver. Ilona wanted to walk up to him but decided it was not wise to meddle with his business....But still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

The girl caught the corner of Takegami's eye once more, and he tried to ignore her before striding over to her. He didn't know what he was doing, but he had to do soemthing now.

"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next