Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day Off (open)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Day Off (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day Off (open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 pm

She looked at him with disbelief, her eyes now filled with tears. Not knowing what to say, she lowered her eyes. What to I do..? What do I do..? Oh god help me please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 pm

(OOC- O_O OMG NOW YOU HAVE DARKY'S NEWEST BEST BUDDEH!? Stop stealing people who could help him if he ever has to face you! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

(OOC: Im having a moment here Dark, dont interrupt D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 pm

[OOC: Sorry Darky, i guess your bacon ways are scaring them off XD, that and i'm just too good to deny]

IG: Takegami suddenly released the pressure from around them seeing the girl give him no response. Suddenly, a tear fell from her eye. He figured that maybe he had scared her too much, and turned around and attempted to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 pm

(OOC- xD i wont interrupt IC but from time to time, i comment on major events/events that interest me. xD this happened to be something I commented on. lol but okay...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:44 pm

She stood up, gathering her nerves. Her anger flared up into extreme levels.
"HEY! I'M NOT YOUR TOY! For god sakes I have a free will and I can certainly speak when I want to! Not because you let me."She heavily breathed in and out. Ilona couldn't deny her fascination of this man but she couldn't forget that smile..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Takegami looked back at her out of the corner of his eye, but this time they were no longer azure like usual, they were crimson red. He bore a serious face and simply scoffed at the girl before walking back to the table.

"I could of killed you and threw you away right then, but i let you live. You are my toy,without a free will to act on its own. You can deny this over and over, but the truth is always blank and right infront of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:49 pm

She clenched her teeth together, not wanting to shout anymore. She clenched her fists to the point of blood dripping from them, the redness staining the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

akegami sat down and sipped his glass of wine. What he had said was true, he did control things around here, including Ilona. He had his way of manipulating people, and escaping was just not that easy.

"So, Ilona, what will you do. Act on your supposed, 'free will'? Or do the smart thing, and join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Her anger reached it limit, she then tramutated her blood into multiple needled and threw them at Takegami. Even so, she knew it was useless..Ilona did not want to say anything..Or say join him for the matter and be degraded to his plaything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Takegami simply yawned, for as soon as the blood came within inches of him, a pillar of earth shot up, and blocked the needles. Takegami, on the other hand, suddenly appeared behind Ilona, his speed faster than any could track with the naked eye. He wrapped his arms around her, and whispered lightly into her ear, his lust apparent through the tone of his voice.

"Your anger makes you even more beautiful, how will you retaliate now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm

She shook with anger, her anger seething so much she could scream. But she didn't want to give in to it just to give him his satisfation, so instead, she did nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Takegami waited for the girl, he could feel her body shaking with anger. He laughed slightly before kissing her more sesually this time.

"This is how i like my women, quiet and obediant. Your perfect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:05 pm

She still did not do anything. That's it, thoses words that came out of his mouth..REALLY PISSES ME OFF!! Ilona then transmuted her IV stand in a helberd, the blood bag acting as a blade and starts slashing at Takegami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Takegami managed to dodge the attack, however, recieved a small cut on his cheek, but that only revealed metal. He smiled and grabbed his lower area seductively and sucked his ring finger sensually. He laughed slightly, egging her on.

"That is what i wanted, let's see you get angrier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 pm

She screamed and started slashing at him at all directions, losing all reason. Ilona in her mind couldn't deny she wanted him..But his words, his wanting and lust of her repulsed Ilona greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Takegami simply dodged each attack with ease, before he finally appeared behind her, once again, holding her up against his body. His body was cold, like that of a corpse, and it seemed he had no heartbeat, but that didn't stop his lust.

"Ilona, you'll have to do better than that to harm me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:13 pm

She let go of her helberd, the IV wire that connected her to the IV stand/helberd snapped, letting the blood from her hand run down freely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Takegami quickly, out of sudden impulse, grabbed the IV stand and the wire, and placed them back in her hand. The last thing he needed was for her to die from a loss of blood.

"Be more careful..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:17 pm

"As if, I'll die from a small thing like blood loss."She said, her anger apparent but she lost the fight in her. She could not win but she can at least resist his lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Takegami shook his head and simply stood up once more and pulled her into him. His face was sincere for once, and he seemed to actually care about her, his eyes not filled with lust, but sorrow.

"But if you did die, i would be alone... and i'm tired of being alone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Her anger lowered as his eyes showed sorrow but she still kept on her gaurd.
"Well...I guess that goes for both of us..But I want to ask one more time: How do you know me?"She looked into his eyes, her eyes burning with intense curiousity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Takegami slendered his eyes and pondered the question himself. He thought for a second before he finally realised that maybe, just maybe.... nah, that couldn't be it.

"I'm not sure... but i can definately remmeber you so vividly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm

She titled her head and let the question go...Until he remembers because she certainly can't.
"I guess thats a good thing.."She said, transmuting her IV stand back into its original form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Takegami raised an eyebrow, not quite understanding by what she meant by that.

"What do you mean by: 'I guess that's a good thing'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next