Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day Off (open)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Day Off (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day Off (open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:16 am

Takegami nodded slightly understanding why'd she spend her money on such items. He sighed when his plate arrived, and picked up his chopsticks. He mumbled something lightly, and picked up his shrimp and dunked it in some miso soup.

"Why not just buy a home and pay it off, i did that so i wouldn't have to worry about rent fees."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:18 am

"I'm not planning to buy a house until I get...."She stopped midway and then laughed
"I was about to say until I get a family but oh boo, I'm not getting one~!"She continues laughing and stops when she starts eating the chips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:21 am

Takegami chuckled slightly when he finally remembered why the girl couldn't have a family.

"I can help you, if you want of course. I know of a way to cure you, but you have to trust me first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 am

"Help me you say..?"She stopped, her eyes suddenly become alike of cold steel.
"It's too late and besides, I am taking advantage of this illness. As a soilder why would I need a family for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 am

Takegami bit into his shrimp, and then shrugged lightly.

"Your a soldier? So what, that has nonthing to do with your life with a family. It's never too late for someone of my genius to be able to do anything. I know of some things that people like you wish you had the slightest chance to even hear about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 am

"Well if it is so great to hear, please share it.."She took a sip of red wine, her eyes pouring intently into his azure eyes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:33 am

Takegami ate his entire shrimp once she asked him to tell her something, and then he laughed after he swallowed. He sat there quiet for a few minutes before finally pulling up a topic.

"Well, based on your symptoms, it wouldn't be hard to inject a few anti-bodies into your bloodstream along with medicine for tuberculosis. The combined power of the two would heal you for sure. then there is the philosophers stone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 am

She scoffs at hearing the philosopher's stone, so much she took a deep drink of her wine, refilling her glass afterwards.
"I am content with my current state. This illness gave me my state alchemist title and my sole advantage in battle, so I must politely decline your kind offer..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

Takegami rolled his eyes, the girl seemed to be to stiff to want such a thing anyway. He sighed in disappointment and grabbed some rice and began eating slowly, taking small bites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:43 am

She finished her meal and started drinking her thrid glass of wine.
"But why..? Why are you so easily offering me this one chance to cure me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:46 am

Takegami looked at the girl before biting into a piece of sushi. He chewed with his mouth closed, and when he swallowed, he simply sipped his wine.

"Why are you turning down such an easy offer? Because, your afraid, right? I only give you this choice, because you deserve it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 am

She tilted her head, wondering what this man's true motive is..If he has one.
"Call me stubborn but I'm staying the way I am to prove people wrong. And as I said, I use it in battle. So what do I havd to be scared of?"She said, taking another sip of wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 am

Takegami threw back his red wine, and then smiled evily at the girl.

"Being alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:56 am

She looked down, his words true. But her pride won't let her adknowledge them. Instead she sat there silently, drinking her 5th glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 pm

[size=9}Takegami realised that he had put the girl against a hard truth that she, herself, would not accept. He simply leaned back in his chair and bit another piece of shrimp, and still sipping on his first glass of wine.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 pm

"I guess you're right, I am afraid of being alone..."She said in an almost silent whisper, her senses dulled as the wine set in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Takegami nodded slightly, for he knew this already. He usually was right about these type of things... usually everything actually, but that's only because he used logioc instead of beliefs.

"I know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 pm

She sighed, taking on her 6th glass. Her mind became dangerous dull and vowed that this is her last glass.
"Just one more question: How do you know so much about me? I know you're hiding something to speak up.."Her voice became soft due to the wine but non the less it was still firm with authority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Takegami leaned back in his chair, not the one to be ordered around. He wasn't afraid of any authority figure, and surely not some little girl. He simply sipped his wine lightly and poured himself a second glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 pm

She sighed and stood up, her IV stand slightly jilted to the side.
"Fine I shall go then...As a thanks I shall pay for your bill..."Ilona walked towards the register and promtly paid the bill. Oh god Im so drunk...Damnit, I might as well walk home. She walked towards the door, her steps slightly unbalanced.
"And for god sakes it's still raining..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Takegami snapped his fingers and the gravity around the entire area became strong enoguh for them to feel the immense pressure pushing down on them. This was Takegami's specialty, gravity alchemy. He stood up and looked over at the girl.

"Did i give you permission to leave, Ilona?"

His voice carried a cold tone to it, almost as if he seemed heartless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm

She gulped, slowly turning around. Ilona had a temptation to run away, to get away but she couldn't. She couldn't move a muscle.
"I have a free will I believe..I'm not a toy that you can just throw away."She said firmly, though her voice was still shaky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Takegami walked over to the girl, and looked her in the eye. His cold smile streched across his face as he laughed psychoticly.

"Are you able to move? No, because you have no free will. Are you able to speak? Yes, because i'm allowing you to, therefore you are my toy. I try to be nice, but some people take advantage of my niceness, and have to meet the real me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 pm

She gulped, her throat became dry, her words became stuck at the tip of her tounge.
"What do you want from me...?"She said slowly, her fear so obvious, Ilona swore that Takegami can smell it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Takegami came in closer to the girl, and then kissed her lightly.

"I want you, foolish girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next