Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOT, HOT, HOT(open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOT, HOT, HOT(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOT, HOT, HOT(open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 am

"Hm? Okay, then. I think we should continue walking." Katie smiled, seeming oblivious was to what was moving up to her.
She quickly turned around and saw something coming towards her.
"What is that?!" She now was very alarmed by it, and was getting ready in case she needed to use her alchemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:56 am

Genji now alarmed at the presense of the beast under the sand Genji was right, he was pleased with himself but then he realise Katie would be in danger and then if she got hurt he would get in big big trouble, so then he takes the sword off his back so it was in his right hand, So Genji runs up to Katie and Grabs her by the waist and jumps back, just before some sort fo claw lauches out of the ground close to where Katie was standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 am

This wasn't the first time Katie had been protected; she'd been protected many times by Takegami, and now by Genji...
That settles it--she needed training. She was tired of being protected, and she wanted to stand up for herself.
But then there's the fact that if she got hurt while doing so...she figured for now it would just be best if she took the protection from people until she was strong enough on her own.

"Th-thanks...what is that thing, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Genji got a serious look on his face " Well im not sure i have had heard things about a monster in the desert, but i didnt think it would actaully be real, the also said something about rocks would be a good place to be. "Genji looked around to try find any close to them he gripped his sword hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:16 am

"W-well, I've never heard of anything like that...and I've lived in the Great Desert--at least in Xenotime--my whole life." Katie tried recalling if she heard any stories, but she just couldn't think. She was too focused on what the creature was that just about attacked her if it hadn't been for Genji reaching out to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:23 am

" Well i thought it was a story to freak me out thats all i didnt expect it to be real "Genji pust his sword back on his back. Then he reaches for his two guns as he takes the safety off " hmph this should be good my R.Y.N.O will finally get to be used properly on a big target "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 am

Watching Genji take out his weapons, Katie got even more mad at herself.
She didn't have good experience with weapons--let alone, any at all, which is why she relies on alchemy to help her fight.
"Alright, but I'm going to help! I can protect myself, too, you know." Even though it may not seem it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 am

" Lets pray that alchemy of yours is strong enough for this, mine isn't really suited for battles anyways "Geji makes the hcecksd to see if heis guns had the ammo in and he also looked around for the movement of sand to find out where the monster would appear close to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 am

Katie narrowed her eyes at him. Did he just insult her and her alchemy? She'll show him!
Since they were surrounded by sand, she knew that there was no limestone around--so she would have to use her own.
She scanned the area, looking for movement.
The most sensable thing would be to continue heading towards the town; but, they would be in danger as much as they would be here. Not to mention the town's people, as well.
"See anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 am

" Nope and we shouldn't go hear the town either who knows who lives there and weather or not the monster will attack their or not so we should get away from the town "Genji continued to look around for the monster in the sand, btu she could still see no movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 am

"I know. I didn't ask that, did I?" You could sense irritation in the girl's tone. She wasn't stupid; she knew what to do.
She moved behind Genji, so they could stand back-to-back and get a better view of the desert.
"Hmm...no movement. It's rather strange...maybe one of us has to stand in a certain place to attract it's attention?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 am

" hmph but you were thinking it heheh but still it does seem to quite dwon now i have a plan walk 10 paces then turn "Genji knows whta he just siad was stupid but he mustnt risk getting Katie hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

Katie nodded, and knew that that command was for her to follow.
She let down her guard for just a moment, and started walking. One, two, three, four...
No activity yet.
Five, six, seven...
Almost...
Eight, nine, ten.
There was a slight rumble in the ground that she felt under her feet. The claw from before reached out of the ground and tried to grab at her, but she jumped back. The lump in the sand returned, and it was coming at her rapidly. She rushed back to her previous spot with Genji, and, after waiting a few minutes, the movement stopped.

"Hey...do you think it's trying to trap us? Keep us in one place for it to do something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Genji outs away his R.Y.N.O but he keeps his Regulation gun out and hten he takes the Sword off his back. " Hmm maybe, but i dont think so just stay where you are, i will lure it out i need to try something "Genji thought that maybe the beast was threatened, by his and Katie presense, or maybe his so then he starts to take to paces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2