Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first meeting [Yuan,Envy,Violet Tenshi,Xan,Zane]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The first meeting [Yuan,Envy,Violet Tenshi,Xan,Zane] - Page 2 Empty Re: The first meeting [Yuan,Envy,Violet Tenshi,Xan,Zane]

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:18 pm

((>.< LOL))

"Well so much for that theory then..." En muttered as he shifted back into himself and stretched, "Why don't you just give me a debrief then?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The first meeting [Yuan,Envy,Violet Tenshi,Xan,Zane] - Page 2 Empty Re: The first meeting [Yuan,Envy,Violet Tenshi,Xan,Zane]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

"Whatever..." Darkamaru was eating a few strips of bacon now. Most people would seriously wonder why anyone would carry large quantities of raw bacon wherever they went, but he found it so normal that he looked confused when people told him that it was strange. "Well, to start, we're going after Reita. You know that already. We're defeating him in order to become more than just his pawns. Again, you know that. But what you don't know yet, is that I am also going to try to aquire a philosopher's stone. Not for any power or control, but for the simple purpose of gaining back what we lost, gaining what we never had, or simply changing something in our lives. At any rate, I plan to end Reita's plans and also, help those who help me." He had finished the strips now and pulled several more from his pocket, beginning to eat those as well. "But, I have no plans as to how we accompish thse goals..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

"Hm... Well, I'm afraid Father's not letting me get my hands on any more minor philosophers stones after I revived you and he caught me... well, I can help out from within, since I'm not leaving the old fart just yet -I like my big room and my unlimited money-"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:26 am

Vainglory walked to Frostdeath "God it's cool like me."She said smiling and saw her amulet glow.She was there.She ran inside and saw her friend,Pride,and said "Hiya Pride!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 am

"Ack!! Who's that?!" Envy all but shreicked as this lollita-like girl ran in and practically glomped Pride in a sense, "Don't tell me this is your female friend?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am

Darkamaru literally face-palmed. "Unfortunately, you are correct, Envy... This is Violet Tenshi- Vainglory of the Homunculi...And if no other Homunculus is true to their namesake, she is...to an EXTREME..." He pleasantly smiled as he pryed Violet off of him. "So, Vi, what'cha been up to?"

Last edited by darkamaru on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 pm

"Vainglory...? More like hyperactive maniac..." En muttered before gesturing to the door, "I truly am bored, can we do something fun or should I go? I've got a shit load of paper on my desk because of the state exams coming up."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm

"Well, beings I took the time to GET THE TWO OF YOU HERE I think it's safe to say I wanted you guys to stay..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 am

"Ugh... yes sir." En said sarcastically as he shifted into his military uniform with a nice big warm coat over it, "Then lets take this to the kitchen, you've got some red stones, right -it is our food, after all-?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 am

Darkamaru smiled. Time for making himself look abnormal again! "I don't like red stones...I eat raw bacon...Tastes just as sucky as it used to, but now everything else tastes worse." He smiled and pulled another handful of the dry and probably old meat from his pockets. "But, you are in luck since I still have maybe a dozen or so somehwere...I still have to eat them even if they taste like barf..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am

Xan walked into the Hideout, which he had found thanks to Pride's letter (now ashes in his left hand) and amulet (in his pocket now), which he had received at his office some few days ago. Looking around, he saw Pride, an attractive woman, and a.....boy? At least he thought it was a boy. He looked familiar somehow, though Xan couldn't place it. Since the people already here hadn't noticed his entrance yet, Xan cleared his throat very loudly. Looking at Pride, Xan begins to speak. Hello again, my friend. I assume I'm not interrupting something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 am

Darkamaru turned around and looked up- Why was he such a short child?- to see that it was his friend Xan. "He walked over and shook hands with the man and smiled as he often does. "Hello Xan. No, you aren't interrupting much. Envy-The little guy with blonde hair- was asking me for something to eat. And that's Vainglory over there." He leaned in to whisper, "Don't ever insult her...It will be your deathday..." Leaning back out again he laughed and walked to the other homunculi, pulling a chair out of a back room for Xan to sit in. "Right now, I think all I wanted to do for the first half of the meeting is for us to get to know each other. We all have amulets, which, whether or not you join up with me, makes you a member. And as a member, we will be a team, almost a family, if you will." Grinning, he ended his small speech by taking a huge bite of his bacon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 am

Xan sat down and relaxed in his chair. He handed the ashes of the letter to darkamaru, then inquired about the other two present. "So, you two are homunculi as well? Curious, I seem to know you from somewhere, Envy." Oddly enough, Xan was completely calm about the entire issue, as though he were sitting down for lunch with people other than homunculi, who were said to be completely evil. It was because of the simple fact that Xan had been planning for this very occasion for some time now, ever since darkamaru first handed him the letter which was now ash. Soon, it would be time to put his plans into motion....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 am

Darkamaru smiled at Xan again as he noticed the jar of ashes. "So I see you burned the letter as I asked? Good, then that means no one else will see it. Can't have just anyone getting in, can we?" Darkamaru laughed and, suddenly rushed into the kitchen and when he returned, he was holding a few red stones as well as a plate of actual COOKED bacon...albeit, it was either barely cooked or some pieces were almost ashes. "I forgot that I was also supposed to give you guys something to eat. Hehe, here Envy. Barf Rocks just like you wanted. And I cooked bacon for Xan since he probably doesn't want to eat something that looks like candy but tastes like garbage." He smiled and put a blackened piece of bacon into his mouth, leaving the good bacon for Xan. He couldn't eat it, so why shouldn't Xan get to? His cooking was amazing!

(OOC-xD thought comdedy for you mind readers...especially Vainglory who actually CAN read minds...O_o)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 am

"Bacon?!" Xan loved bacon, he could never get enough of the stuff! Grabbing some, Xan ate a bit. Although it looked rather dubious, it tasted delicious. Not being able to resist a quick joke, Xan said: "You know darkamaru, you should take pride in your cooking." Xan wondered if darkamaru would get the joke. He also tried to remember what each homunculus power was supposed to be. He had read about the homunculi from various secret military books, but was having a hard time remembering each one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:21 am

Darkamaru grinned. Xan's joke had begun something somewhat frightening! "Oh really? Well I always have pride in everything I do! I'm just that great! I'm even taller than shortstuff over here!" He said pointing to Envy. "Then again, thats not too BIG an accomplishment. You see, I'm a talented comedian as well. I took 2 years of classes and now look at me, knocking off jokes that easily!" Hs bragging dragged on for a long time, insulting several people unintentionally, namely being Envy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 am

Xan almost regretted even starting the pride joke, but alas, it was too late. Feeling that he may as well put his plan into motion early, Xan tried to get darkamaru's attention. "Darkamaru, there is another reason that I'm here besides to accept your invitation. I'm here to offer you something. A position that I believe only you can fill..."

Xan knew that he was pouring on the flattery, but that was on purpose. After all, this was Pride he was talking to, and he had to accept this invitation or else Xan's plans might be held back a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 am

Darkamaru stopped bragging finally and became serious. "A position only I can fill? Why do you say only I can fill it? Surely, there are other's like me." He grinned, obviously kidding about the last part. Of course, the original Pride(manga) and Wrath(Anime) were also Homunculi, child prodigy's and pure powerhouses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Envy snatched the stones from Pride and munched them down quickly, reliving in the feeling he got from the powerful surge he got.
He then turned to Xan and smirked in a malicious way, not feeling very playful at the moment.
"Major General Xan, nice to see you." He said in a sourly innocent tone as his form shifted into that of his old self, the form he always was in at work, "My new name may be Envy but once upon a time I was quite the legend central. You probably just know me as Alexander Elric, Toeblade alchemist."
The boy then smiled before turning to Pride, not bothering to shift back into his homunculus form as his golden eyes practically drooled for the bacon.
"Daaaamn, I want human food, but I'm not fully transformed yeeet... Father says my digestive system will start functioning again in a few weeks, so then I'll be able to enjoy your bad cooking Mr Pridey Widey~~"
He then pinched Prides cheeks just for the sake of embarrassing him before strutting into the kitchen.
"I'm going to see if you've got anything other than children's books in here, Pridey~~"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

Once again, Xan decided to use Pride's.....pride to get what he wanted. "Well, darkamaru, you are the leader of this....rebellion against your Father, are you not?" Then, Xan decided to use a different strategy. "Well, Father is actually a member of my organization, the Illuminati, and if you're in it too....Well, you can see how that might help you. I offer you the position of Illuminati Lord of Frostdeath, please say that you will accept."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 am

Darkamaru was paying a lot of attention to Xan now and even stopped eating his burnt bacon to listen. "Hmm...Well, I have heard of the Illuminati before... Alright, then I will join you but under one condition." He smiled. Time for some more help in his goals!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Xan smiled at darkamaru's accpetance, one Illuminati Lord down, six to go. But...."What is that condition?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Envy scoffed as he came back with, surprise surprise, a book on advanced Alchemy as he shifted himself back into his homunculus attired without even blinking.
"Lord of Frostdeath my ass," He said with a scoff, "Guys who call other guys 'micro mini candy treats' cannot be serious lords, and besides, he's twelve."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Darkamaru smiled at Envy. "True, however, in this country, I am worshiped as their one and only leader. Not to mention that I am the most powerful of the Homunculi and the sheer fact that I am always prepared for any situation. As of now, I am fully armed even though I knew I was just going to have some guests." He smiled before turning toward Xan. "My only conditions are that you help me recruit powerful and trustworthy people, and that you lend me some of your soldiers if I ever need them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 am

Xan nodded in acceptance of the terms. "I will help you if you help me with recruitment, and as for the soldiers, all of the men in Frostdeath are yours to command. If you require reinforcements, just say so." Xan hands darkamaru a necklace, which is to be used to communicate with him. With that, Xan walked towards a particularly large mountain of ice and snow, which was the actual entrance to the Netherworld Tower, and disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next