Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first meeting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A first meeting Empty A first meeting

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 am

Takegami sat on a building in the rain, his umbrella keeping him from getting wet in the rain. He was finally able to find a place where noone acknowledged that he was the emperor of Eikyuu Gaka. He wore his normal nazi uniform, and wore his long hair in new style. It went down untill he brought it around his left shoulder, and had three bangs coming out over his left eye. His lustful azure eyes was looking at the beauty of the sky, and he sighed lightly, sipping his wine.

"I have missed this city..."

Back to top Go down

A first meeting Empty Re: A first meeting

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:56 am

lori was running to find a hotel, so she would get out of the rain. she steped in a mudd puddle and almost triped, sliping and sliding around till she came to a stop, and then laughing loudly when she was ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:07 am

Takegami looked down at the girl who feel in a mud puddle and sighed. She seemed like fresh food through his eyes, and being the cold hearted monster he was, he didn't care that she was just a little girl. He threw back his wine, and leapt from the building, landing infront of the girl, his katana stabbing the ground infront of her. His lustful, azure eyes turned crimson red, and glinted in the darkness of the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 am

Katie, whom was with Lori around this time, ran quickly after her. "T-Takegami?" She asked, scared for about what she would feel soon--
Too late.
She gripped onto her arm, feeling the burning pain from Ilona's mark of her surname.

"Take, L-Lori's my friend...you don't need to hurt her..." She stated, trying to hide the fact that she was in pain, but surely failing at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am

lori poked on of the sowrd "wow, those are...awesome! scary as hell but awesoem" she said jumping up and looking at katie "whats wrong katie?" she asked worried

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am

Takegami looked up, and noticed Katie had ran up to him. When she got close, she seemed to freeze, but then burst into pain. Takegami suddenly appeared infront of her, and grabbed her hand, moving it so he could see her arm. Ilona's name was there, and it seemed to be the cause of the pain. Takegami slendered his eyes, mad with Ilona about this, and snapped his fingers. A red light glowed around them, and the name suddenly just faded away, off of Katie's skin.

"Are you alright?"

He hugged the girl gently, hoping her pain was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 am

Katie opened her eyes completely. Her pain was gone, and the burning was gone, too.
"Y-yeah...thank you," She smiled warmly, and returned the hug.
Remembering what Ilona had said, she knew it wasn't true. If there was no place in Takegami's heart for her, then why did he do what he just did?

Ilona was just trying to intimidate her. But, if she ran into her again, and if she knew about what happened, Katie would surely be dead. She would just have to steer clear of her, now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 am

lori kinda stood there, clueless and muddy "ummm guys, i'd hate to break up this little love fest but...its kinda raining and i dont think we wanna get colds" she said rubbing the back of her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 am

Takegami remembered his dinner was still there, and let go of Katie. He turned around and walked up to the girl, his grin scary enough to make the devil back away in fear. He beared his fangs at the girl, and placed a hand on her cheek, hoping to seduce her with his crimson red eyes. He then slowly lowered his head, and prepared to bite into her flesh. She would be a fine meal indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

Katie's eyes opened wide.
"T-Takegami!" She tried to stop him. "I-I don't mean to...but Lori's my friend..." She told him. She didn't want him to be mad at her, even though he never was. She didn't want him to start now.
"P-please?" She begged, with a slight stutter, showing that she didn't want him to be mad at her in anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 am

lori backed up away from the guy. pushing him back when he went for her neck "katie, your friend is really strange"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 am

Takegami stopped when Katie asked him to, and he sighed slightly. Right when he was about to have a nice feast, it turned out to be one of Katie's friends. He looked over at Lori, and bowed slightly, apologizing for trying to eat her.

"We should get out of this rain, the last thing i need is for you two to get sick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am

Katie smiled softly, feeling happy that he wasn't mad at her, nor that he would eat her friend.

"Thanks, Takegami." She quickly pecked him on the cheek, as a daughter would to a father. "Yeah, Lori, Take, let's get out of the rain. I'm sure there's some place near by."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 am

"well alright then, im just gonna pretend that that didnt just happen and let it go" she mubbled sweat droping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:18 am

Takegami pulled out his umbrella and covered Katie and himself, seeming to not care about the other girl. He then grabbed Katie's hand, and started walking, knowing where the nearest hotel was.

"What are you doing out here anyway? And who is that girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:29 am

"Well, her name's Lori Ann Kiki. She's a friend of mine. And, well, she wanted to come here, so I decided to take her here. I didn't even know this place until she pointed it out...you could say we just randomly came here." Katie explained to Takegami, as she walked closer to him, staying under the umbrella.
"I never thought I'd see you here...oh and thanks for before. About taking care of that mark...I-Ilona did that to me, and said if I got close to either her or you, then it would feel like my whole body would be burning." She didn't want to explain why, or what else she said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am

lori was ignoring them, being her dissy self while she looked around. she got an idea and snuck up behind katie and started tickling her "mahahaha, i ish bored!" she said laughing evily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 am

Takegami turned back to Lori, ready to harm the girl for interrupting, but held back seeing as how she was Katie's friend. He simply just sighed and grabbed Lori by the collar and picked her up, holding her as if she was a small animal.

"What did Ilona say to you, Katie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 pm

"Ilona told me that she would gladly kill me if I wasn't...your "little girl"...and she also told me that I had no place in your heart what so ever..." Katie recalled what Ilona said, trembling a little, remembering the complete fear she felt.
"She then grabbed my arm, and it felt like she would break it, but instead, she put her surname on my arm and said whenever you or her are near me, that it would burn...like it did when she put it there." She explained, not really paying attention to Lori. She remembered everything from that day. That was the worst day of her life...she's never felt more scared of anyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 pm

lori was wiggling and but stoped and lisened, she got out of take's grip and hugged katie "sis, you i think you should have a talk so i finaly know what the heak is going on in your life" she said huggling katie tightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Takegami sighed at the thought of what Ilona did, and even cursed beneath his breath at the comment.

"Forgive me, i should have warned her about doing things about this. She was wrong, both about what she had done, and what she said. You have a place in my heart, even on the day that i die, i will keep you in my heart. Your my 'little girl', just like she said."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Katie smiled again, being hugged by her newly found half-sister, and hearing those words from her father like figure.
"Thank you...to both of you..." She said, hugging Lori back. She felt a little giddy when Takegami called her his little girl.
She didn't feel scared anymore, and she certainly felt loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:35 pm

lori smiled and yawned "im so tired, i ate to much candy" she laughed still hugging katie "and we really need to get out of this rain i dont want my little sister getting sick" she said smiling and pulling off her skarf, putting it on katie ot keep her warm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Takegami's eye twitched at the word 'half-sister' come out of Lori's mouth. If they were half-sisters, then that menat that..... NO! Everywhere Katie went, Lori would be, which meant everytime Takegami saw Katie he'd see Lori too. This wasn't good, he could picture having to rescue her from fights every meeting... he nearly fainted from the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Katie laughed, taking the scarf, happily.
"Yeah, Lori and I recently discovered that we were half-sisters..." She mentioned, a little stuttering in her voice.
"Sorry I couldn't say before, but I just found out a few days ago. I'm not sure if we'll be traveling together, though. I mean, I have my missions, and Lori probably has places she needs to go to, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next