Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance]

Go down

The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance] Empty The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 am

There was a man, sleeping on the hill. He had his face looking at stars, and his another hand in cookie bag. As he turned his side, some rock hit his limbs. "GOD DAMN YOU ROCK!" He yelled at the rock. He remembered something. Sigh. He stood up, and started to walk a circle for a while. Jack were waiting for someone. The sky were full of stars, and moon were bright. He were tired. Like always. He sat down, and tried to get some sleep.

Back to top Go down

The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance] Empty Re: The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance]

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:37 am

Extravagance got the memo. Not sure exactly as to how it made it's way to her or when it got there officially. Her body was covered head to toes in a burlap, sandy brown cloak. Her hood covered half of her face, her red eyes the only thing shining in the night. She almost looked like the essense of evil itself. As she stepped forward, having teleported to the place she eyed the man curiously, "Okay I'm here what exactly did you want." She recognized the aura around the man. He was a sin too. Not one she'd met before though.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance] Empty Re: The Meeting. [Jac.. Sloth and Extravagance]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 am

"Mhm?" He had woke up. "Oh.. Wait a second." He yawned. After little memoring, something remind him. "Oh.. Buddies.. Or actually. Would you want to team-up? Lets do something to military or so on. But first, we would need to do something, like gain little respect." He said, grinning evily. He also noticed that this girl were Sin. "New Sin.. Like me?" His purple eyes, were shining in the moon. He closed them for a while. As he opened them, he stared at the girl's eyes. "So? Whats your answer?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 am

Extravagance blinked, utterly surprised and confused by the man's boldness. "I barely know you." She stated in a cold, but soft tone, stepping up and leaning against a tree. She heard a loud howwl in the distance. "I can't make an agreement to someone I barely know. As for my new-ness? I am not as new as I might seem I was simply dormant in my shell." Slowly, she pulled down her hood, revealing her dark honey hair on her ash-tinted skin. She suddenly grinned, One simple question. "What are your views on father?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 am

He werent any gentleman. "Nice dude. He has been giving nice jobs." He said, as his face turned more colder than before. He were, again, grinning. "Sorry for my rudeness. My name is Jack. Or mostly known as Sloth." He said. "Well. Now you know me." He said, turning his grin into a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:51 am

Extravagance hesitated and stepped forward to him, she eyed him cautiously and pushed down her hood. Well if he had nothing against father.. perhaps it would be okay to be around him. With a crooked grin, her face caught some light of the moon, "I am Extravagance, pleasure to meet you, dear Sloth. Perhaps we will work together, but how about we get to know each other a little better before making this an official arrangement?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:54 am

"Of course. But what do you mean with that?" He said. He were still little tired. He didnt get it for first. He wanted to know what she meaned with "We get to know each other a little better" part.
He didnt want to embarrass himself, like suddenly starting to tell his lifestory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 am

Extravagance looked at him with a surprised look. "Simply that much. I would like to see how you work, what you do, your weaknesses and your strengths. The best partner is one whom they can cover your weakness and you cover theirs." She answered quickly. Sloth was practically her opposite, where she was always full of energy he seemed lacking, however her problem was getting too excited about things.. especially blood. The sight of blood lately.. She simply shivered thinking about it.

"You have no need to worry about me, I simply live for father. So as long as he wishes you alive, you're safe." She smiled softly, almost kindly.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 am

[So you saw my blood chat in cbox, eh? Very Happy]

"Oh.. " He said. "It seems like my ability would be a power to turn into water.." He said, thinking about it. "And im pretty strong.. And maybe even little fast." He said, smiling. "Then the weaknesses. Im really tired, all the time. And actually, when i see blood.. Ill go crazy. Especially if it is my opponent's." He said, grinning. "Hey.. Wait a second. I cant die?" He said. "I have been shot on the chest, but it were my own work that i survived.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down