Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first meeting [Take&me]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A first meeting [Take&me] Empty A first meeting [Take&me]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 am

Darkamaru was walking through Lior, half dancing in the blazing heat. He loved it when it was hot and 104 degrees was perfect! He tripped on a rock and fell on his face but got up again. His leg was cut though and dripping blood. He wrapped a thin bandage over it though and kept walking. He was going to an ice cream shop. The only cold thing he liked besides snow cones, would be ice cream! He would get EVERY FLAVOR! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! err, aherm...every flavor.

Back to top Go down

A first meeting [Take&me] Empty Re: A first meeting [Take&me]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 am

Five men ran past Darkamaru, their speed immense as they were running for their lives. However, they only made it three steps ahead before a figure appeared before them holding two katana in his hands. He appeared as if he was a mirage, or assimilating from space itself. He slashed through each of the man, ripping them in half. You could hear the sound of his blade ripping against their skin, and their crimson blood dripping down to the ground. Only one was left standing, and within seconds, Takegami was biting into his neck, drinking his blood..... sensually. He pulled back from the man and kissed him lightly before pushing him to the ground and slashing his chest open. Takegami let out a psychotic laugh that echoed through the streets, and three cops ran up and grabbed the bodies.

"Let the power of budhha rise inside you and pierce the stratus to the heavens!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 am

Darkamaru simply stared at the actions, not caring one way or the other. He was just glad the man hadn't done the same to him. He casually waved the the man as he walked by, carrying on his business of getting a tasty treat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 am

Takegami noticed someone wave at him, however, his attention was on the two bodies the cops had not yet grabbed. Takegami grabbed one of the bodies and tossed it into the air, than, with a simple graceful swing of his arm horizontally along with a snap, he used alchemy to blow up the body. Blood came raining down on the area, and Takegami opened his mouth letting the blood trickle down his throat before looking at the other body. He grabbed the heart that was inside of it, and laid down next to it, sliding his hand across the man's face gently, as if they were lovers. Then he bit into the heart, allowing the blood to run down his chin and mouth, dripping from his skin.

"Ahhh, another red moon will come tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 am

Darkamaru now turned and looked intently at the scene before him. This man was obviously psychotic.At any rate, he still didn't care much about it, not really disturbed by the gruesome deaths. But now he sat on a large rock and watched, a bit intrigued to who the man was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:29 am

He finally finished eating the heart of the man, and ran his bloody hands up against the man's opened chest. He slid them slowly up to the man's lips were he kissed him passionately before pulling himself up and kicking the body in the air and causing it to explode in the same motion he used before. Takegami was feared by the citizens who were smart enough to know their place and bow to the Military Lord. Takegami had many nicknames, such as 'The Shadow King' or 'The Bishop's Nightmare'.

"Tejiku ni hi ga nobori."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:35 am

(OOC-whaddas that mean?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 am

[OOC:Don't worry about it, he's mumbling to himself, you couldn't hear it anyway. Although i know your gonna keep asking so it means: 'The sun rises in India.']

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 am

(OOC-okay...)
Darkamaru heard the man mumble something but he couldn't hear it. He kept watching though, now quite obviously curious. He laid back, relaxing against the rock but still watching the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 am

Takegami let the blood rain down on him and moaned slightly in exstacy. He felt someone watching him, but paid it no mind for it wouldn't be a big deal. Once the blood was no longer raining from the skies, Takegami started to walk away, feeling refreshed. The stench of death and blood was all over him, and he was covered in blood, but he didn't seem to care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 am

Greed has never visited Lior, and being as easily bored as he was, he decided tot ake a trip. He rode the cream colored horse he usually did, the horse being of a species that lvied in the desert, therefore making the horse fine with high temperatures. It ahd no name, but it could carry him. After reaching Lior, Yuan had dimounted and padded along, leading the horse by the reighns, Jun sitting on his shoulder and conversing with the horse. He could hear something. "What the hell is goi-" he stopped talking upon seeing Takegami and all the blood.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 am

Takegami bore a psychotic smile on his face, and seemed to be carefree of the situation. He had his feast, drink, and fun all at the sametime, there was no reason for him to get worried about anything. He walked past the boy without saying a word, and his smile began to fade away. He was calming down slightly, and returning from his sadistic state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:54 am

Seeing as the man left, Darkamaru got up and decided to follow him. After catching up to him, he walked to a distance about 5 feet behind the man and walked as silently as a tree grows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 am

Takegami stopped before a man who bowed to him quickly. This figure was an innocent man who was a simple peasent who's only wish was to stay alive. Takegami spoke, however, he did not turn around to see who it was he spoke to, all he knew is that he was being followed.

"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 am

Yuan peered ahead. Releasing the horses reighns from his grasp, he followed after the two. His feet light on the ground, but still making a soft tap on the dusty earth, he followed. "Pride?" he muttered quietly, seeing the other humunculus. "Who's that other guy?" he wondered, speaking perhaps a bit to loud as the horse ambled after him, much to his disdain.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:09 am

Darkamaru smiled to himself. "Colonel Darkamaru Invidia, Shadow Alchemist. How may I help you?" He had chosen not to introduce himself as a homunculus. He turned and noticed Yuan, making discrete hand gestures to tell him not to use the name "Pride" or "Greed for either of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 am

Greed nodded and aproached, the nameless horse still foloowing. "Leave me alone." he muttered. the horse was only transport for him, nothing more. "Hello Dark. Good to see you." he said, and glanced at takegami intrestedly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Takegami did not turn to face them, but simply pulled out a jolly rancher and popped it in his mouth. He sucked on the candy quietly, looking for the combination of flavors. He had gotten sour apple, his favorite, once more, how lucky. He then activated his favortie part of the brain, all of it. It was time for a few mind games it seemed.

"Colonel Darkamaru, otherwise known as Pride, and the other must be Greed, his puppy. Now, why do i interest two homunculi like you two so much?"

Takegami knew exactly who they were, for the military issued an immediate, descriptive briefing of the two. He didn't turn back to wait for an answer, but just simply stood there, looking at the fountain ahead of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm

"Puppy!?!" Greed fumed, looking irritated. He was no dog! He merely seemed to show up where Pride was hanging out a good deal of the time. "Greed doesn't play lesser." he snarled. Obviously Takegami had hit a nerve.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 am

Darkamaru was stunned. "How did you know any of that? Who are you?" Darkamaru was in utter shock! How did this man know them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 am

Takegami slowly turned around, almost as if he had a theme song in the background. When he faced the two young homunculus, he bore a psychotic smile on his face, and his eyes were slendered and glinted behind his short, black hair. He let out a low chuckle which turned into psychotic laughter that was heard throughout the city.

"I'm the Schizophrenic Illusionist Takegami Tejirou, the new war lord of Lior."

As he spoke those words, a huge explosion and a single scream, the scream sounding like that of a man, was hearf from afar. A huge red light was glowing from the area before it faded away slowly. People all looked around, frightened by the explosion and gleaming red light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:12 am

Darkamaru stared at the man. Somehow, he knew that this man had been around Reita at some point...Hit thoughts were disturbed by an explosion. He looked mildly surprised but shook it off. "That doesn't explain how you know who were are. ESPECIALLY the fact that I am both Pride and Colonel. Only myself, Envy, and the Fuhrer know. Other than Greed who now knows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 am

Takegami simply slendered his eyes, and leaned in forward slightly. He hadn't known that the Fuhrer was now working with Homunculi. This was bad news, very bad news indeed. He thought about the amount of chaos it could cause, and the hinderance it could be covering up their dirty tracks. He sighed slightly and pulled out a cell phone.

"So, the Fuhrer is working with homunculi now? It seems that giving her such a position was a mistake, i suppose i should warn the military along with the leaders of the other nations, i'm sure they'd love to here of our traitorous military leader working with our enemy. You homunculi can't be trusted, Reita has made that very clear. You poisoned him in hopes of silencing him, but you didn't know that he had been making the ultimate soldier, me. I won't allow you to get the stone and create chaos and havoc. This world still has use to me, a little more fun is to be had before you creatures can be allowed to destroy it."

Takegami slendered his eyes once a voice answered the phone, and he smiled slightly. He saw that now, noone could be trusted anymore. He would warn the other nations leaders, and a few 'special' people aswell. He would not allow the Fuhrer to lead them to destruction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 am

Darkamaru remained calm, though he had accidentally screwed kenya's career. "Well, if you think we want the stone, you're dead wrong. I want nothing more than to end fighting, ironically with a war against reita. And if he'd trained you, you are also the enemy. I won't kill you though. If you are his trainee, then I think it is more appropriate if my own apprentice does that." He kept a stoic expression and, assuming this man was as clever as reita, he cleared his thoughts as well, until his true thoughts were completely impenetrable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 am

Takegami simply smirked for it would be foolish to send an apprentice to death. He knew all about Darkamaru's plans, and wasn't going to let the enemy win. He sighed slightly as he pulled out the same gun that Reita carried around, and shot at Darkamaru's head three times. he wasn't going to let things go this way. he couldn't let the world come to an end untill he had enjoyed it to the fullest.

"Your lies won't work homunculus. Reita worked to make this world a place of peace and harmony, and i refused to allow you to stop his dream from coming true!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next