Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first meeting [Take&me]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A first meeting [Take&me] - Page 4 Empty Re: A first meeting [Take&me]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Right when the shadow spike shot up, Takegami simply smirked. He opened his hand, and electricity surrounded it, and he let cherry blossoms fall into the shadow dimension. He had his opponent right where he wanted him. Once the cherry blossoms entered, Takegami snapped his fingers and they exploded. They were only distractions, however, for right when that happened, Takegami pulled out his poisonous powders, and tossed both into the dimension. The powder should have blended in with the smoke, making inhaling any smoke lethal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 am

Darkamaru grinned. He was ready. He waved his hands to his sides and the petals were blown away before they exploded along with the poison dust. "Gotta do better. Remember? I can control plants and any Plant product. Including petals." He smirked and waved a hand upward, causing shadows to compact around Takegami, imitating gravity control. "And don't try alchemy. It will just fail. This is my playroom now and you have to play with my toys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:42 am

[OOC: You can't imitate gravity control with shadows. I'm still on earth so it has no effect, so time for me to leave you a surprise ^^]

IG: Darkamaru did exactly what Takegami wanted him to do. Right when Pride attempted to blow away the dust and cherry blossoms, Takegami had spread the poisonous dust once more. However, this poisonous dust couldn't be seen for it seemed to match the darkness of Darkamaru's world. There was no way for him to notice the poison, thus giving Takegami a grand oppurtunity. He simply smirked and released a little more of the gravity over his head and sped up dodging Darkamaru's shadow.

"You'll have to try harder."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 am

Darkamaru gritted his teeth and fired his bazooka, launching missiles. They exploded near Takegami and fired brier branches at him. The shadow flew upward to strike Takegami, and formed a giant version of Dark's Exploding Shadow orb. It grew in size until it could have crushed a building.

(OOC- yes he can. By manipulating his shadow on six sides, he can form a cube around the opponent and slowly compress it down. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:05 am

Takegami quickly dodged the missiles by stepping on them and leaping off, and when he saw the huge orb he simply laughed. It was his turn to show off a new technique. He had been studying ways of creating a counter orb of what Darkamaru was creating and he had done so, using gravity and the air around him. He created a large orb that looked like a giant water bubble, and shot it at the orb that rivaled it in size.

"It's on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 am

Darkamaru smirked. This wasn't his normal orb. It exploded shooting out the much overuseful needles, as well as small trees entangled with a combination briers and poisonous sap. The shadow needles would be stopped but the masses of deadly plants would not. they were blown all around the area so that nothing would prevent them from hitting Takegami. He would be touched by the poison which would then cause him to grow weaker and weaker until his muscles collapsed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 am

When the orb was shot, Takegami was sent flying towards the ground. It destroyed the shadows and practically destroyed the plants to nonthing. They couldn't survive the amount of pressure that the orb pushed down on and it sucked all of the air out of any near space that went into it killing off the plants instantly. The wood broke apart to small particles, or rotted and fell straight to the ground. Takegami simply yawned as Darkamaru was starting to bore him. Even at 100%, the boy couldn't stand a chance against Takegami.

"Why don't we do this hand to hand Darkamaru? No more running, my alchemy versus your shadow attacks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 am

"That's pretty boring...I was just warming up. How about this. No more tricks, just a clean old fight. Weapons only, no alchemy. No shadows. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 am

Takegami simply nodded pulling out the sword that Darkamaru should be all to familiar with, Reita's 'Black Rose' sword. He pulled it out of its sheath, and sighed slightly as he stood there lazily. This would be it, the battle that determined it all, but it wouldn't go down like this. He had to gain something in return.

"Let's make this interesting. If i win, you will join me, if you win, well you get exactly what you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 am

He contemplated the offer. It was a win win for him, though Take wouldn't know that. He gave a confident smirk. "Fine. So I assume by those terms, you aren't going to kill me? Well, if you win that is. " He grinned and unsheathed two of his four rapiers. Time to get serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 am

Takegami smirked devilishly before snapping his fingers summoning another sword. this one happened to be a long nodachi which seemed to have two blades conjoined. One blade on the bottom, and another on the top. Takegami simply smirked and chuckled sadistically slowly bringing the blade upward, pointing it at Pride.

"Hold to your word, you failure of a son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:34 am

Darkamaru smirked. "As long as you hold true to yours..." He then smiled and flew at Takegami with his swords in reverse position.

(OOC-reverse position means...sort of like that dude from the star wars game. With his lightsaber turned backwards? yea, like that one. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 am

[OOC: All i can say to that comment is 'Wow' XD]

IG: Takegami simply smirked before he appeared above Darkamaru bringing his sword downward. It was time this endless war came to an end. He could only think of one thing as he attacked Darkamaru from above. Death and bloodshed, along with... roses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 am

(OOC-xD roses...how is that the most common thing on this site? reita's other personality, darky's main plant attack...ITS EVEN GOING TO BE PART OF MY SECOND CHAR.S TATTOO! O.O)

Darkamaru pulled his swords into an X shape to block the attack, simultaeneusly drawing a katana with his left foot. He stabbed at Takegami's legs before resheathing the katana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 am

[OOC: How did you attempt to stab my leg with a blade in each hand already?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 am

(OOC-he used the katana he unsheathed with his foot. gosh, if you know him so well, how did you miss the fact that he has enough acrobatic skill to do almost ANYTHING THAT CAN BE PHYSICALLY DONE!? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:03 am

[OOC: Fine, it's done anyway.]

IG: Takegami easily smacked the katana into a wall, causing it to crack where the blades collided. He then brought his sword, Bloodied Rose, into contact with Darkamaru's two rapier. This blade increased the gravity around Takegami, making it ten times heavier than usuall, so breaking through Darkamaru's defesnses shouldn't of been a problem for Takegami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 am

Darkamaru, knowing Reita would secretly cheat, secretly filled the space between molecules in his rapiers with his shadow, making them 10 times more dense and thus nearly unbreakable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:17 am

[OOC: Hey, you cheated, not my fault my sword came with that ability. I'm not using alchemy, my blade is made of alchemy though, so it naturally happens >>]

IG: Takegami saw that the boy had cheated and it seemed that they could never have a fair fight. So, he made the gravity around him twenty times stronger, pressing harder with his own strength, causing Darkamaru's blades to make a sound as if they were cracking.

"Just give up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 am

The swords exploded into shards and he drew two more, reinforcing them even more than the others. "Never!" He swung the two blades at Reita and launched a wooden needle into Bloodied Rose's blade, cracking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:47 am

Takegami flipped backwards when Darkamaru's blades shattered and simply smirked. Darkamaru shot a wooden needle at Takegami, however, that needle turned to nonthing but particles once it touched Takegami's blade. he used the gravitational pull that his sword created, to make anything within twenty meters of him become heavier. Buildings began to sink, trees collapsed, and people fell to the ground, their bodies exploding from the pressure pushing down on them so much. Takegami wasn't bending the rules since he wasn't using alchemy, which he could still win fairly.

"It's over Darkamaru! If you don't surrender, more and more people will die. If you had of joined me earlier, than only a five people would have died, and those people deserved death. Your screwing yourself over, and these innocent people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:53 am

Greed had been in a sort of a daze for a good part of the fight, at least for the past few minutes. "Huh?" he stared, his body shaking, unacustomed to having to heal such a large wound. His brain was foggy and he seemed a bit out of it. In fact, the poor sin could barely stay on his feet.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 am

"If you are their leader, why let them all die to make me give in?" Darkamaru smirked and pulled out Shatterpoint, sheathing the other two. Now, the shadow brace was clearly visible in the cracked blade of his sword. He swung it at Takegami's sword, knowing that the gravity will have no effect anymore. At the same time, he coated himself in the shadow defenses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 am

Takegami simply yawned before the metallic cuts appeared on his face and hands again. He sighed as Darkamaru came running at him before he simply vanished in a haze like way, and appeared standing in the sky as if it was land.

"Why? Because i'm not their leader, they are just my pawns in which i can throw away or keep at my own will. And if throwing them away is the only way to capture the King, then so be it, for the King's defenses will whither down from constant attacks."

With that said, Takegami added more pressure to the gravity around them causing the earth to split apart and shift upward, sideways, and even downward. It seemed as if an Earthquake that had reached a level of 11 was hitting this small desert town, which was now a desolate wasteland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

Greed groaned and watched the fight with hazy eyes. /What the hell? This has never happened, am I okay./ he thought he thought, not relaizing he was speaking his thoughts aloud. /Why is my mind so hazy? Why do I feel like I'm going to pass out./ he continued to think/speak as he forced himself to watch Takegami and Dark.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: