Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first meeting [Take&me]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A first meeting [Take&me] - Page 2 Empty Re: A first meeting [Take&me]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 am

Reflex kicked in as Darkamaru's shadow shot up, absorbing the bullets. Then, he started to fire his bazooka, but when he started to, roses shot out instead with dozens of thorns. They shot towards takegami's head and Darkamaru, though bewildered at the roses, backflipped away, drawing his two katanas. "Sure, Reita wanted 'Peace'. But he would use his 'children' as pawns to achieve it. And I can't be a pawn. I'm the King already."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:06 am

Takegami simply sighed as he snapped his fingers causing a pillar of earth to come up infront of him stopping the roses and thorns all together. They suddenly exploded once Takegami snapped his fingers, and as the smoke cleared, he simply sighed and walked out slowly. He swiped his hand with another snap, and the wind around them became stronger, causing the trees to sway wildly before one sword came out of the ground slowly as if it were water. Takegami grabbed the blade which was about the same height as himm, and he was 5'11. He brought the sword up slightly, and slid his free hand down it to the mid way point of the sword before thrusting forward sending a gust of air at Darkamaru.

At that same moment, he vanished in thin air, seeming to have disappeared. This was no longer a game to him, it was the beginning of a war that had reached its end.

[OOC:Be careful Dark, i have no intention of allowing you to live this go round.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 am

Darkamaru smiled as the shadows near him moved up to surround him as an impenetrable shield. They could no longer be broken by the source's destruction. He loved his strange new power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:13 am

Takegami observed as the boy used his shadows technique without having to worry about the destruction. He simply sighed, and leaned against the dome, working out a strategy to help him defeat the child. He had many calculations running through his mind, and a few surprises up his sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 am

Darkamaru was in deep thought. That was the second time roses had appeared from nowhere... But why... Maybe... He quickly pulled the palm piece off of his automail, and saw it. His ouroubouros was blue! That's where the roses came from! Now to practice on him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 am

(OOC-im calling in my apprentice. O_O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am

[OOC: Why? Don't be a coward now >>]

IG: Takegami had many calculations running through his mind when he came up with a plan. He shifted his index and middle finger upward causing a pillar of earth to shoot up from below Darkamaru. Hopefully, this would rid him of any defenses, evein if only for a second. Takegami, who was setting the stage of the battlefield, set an item in which Darkamaru would never forget on top of the building. It was time for him to initiate his plan, and put his practice to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:37 am

Darkamaru was stunned as his shadow exploded outward with the wall. Smiling he slammed his palms into the wall, which exploded into thorny roses. "That all? HA! Now with my rose power, I bet I could even make Kayami believe I were an alchemist."H e reached for his locket but only to find it missing. It was on top of a large building. He was in shock at first, which turned into solid rage. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he lunged at Take, roses and shadows exploding from his two katanas, making them even more lethal, though less focused and accurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 am

Takegami yawned as he flicked his index and middle finger upward causing thorns to come out of the ground and clash with Darkamarus'. Suddenly, Takegami appeared behind Darkamaru, faster than the eye could track. And slashed at him, twelve times, his blades seeming like nonthing but quick flashes of light. He hoped to have cut the boy in half so he could prepare to end this once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 am

Darkamaru, enraged, swung around and hacked at Takegami at rapid speeds. He then went middle form, growing wings and ankle-wings. His hair spiked up, his teeth sharpened, his eyes glowed fiery red now and his movements sped up. That locket meant more than his life to him. He WOULD kill this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am

Takegami's slashes clashed with Darkamaru's untill they met into one final clash. Takegami pushed against Darkamaru's blade, and flipped backwards landing on the ground. Cuts began to appear on his face, however, these cuts were made of metal. He smirked devilishly, as he wasn't even trying yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 am

(ooc- Lol, I feel all alone simply cu I haven't been home XD)

Greed could only watch. He was still trying to process everything. "N-not all the nations will ally with you." he said quietly. "No, Xing wont!" he added loudly, allowing his arms to become ultimate shield. He watched Takegami with dark eyes. This person was at fault... for so many things.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:15 am

Darkamaru seized the opportunity of Takegami backing off. He shot up the side of the building, running past 100 mph. He tackled the locket, opened it to see if it was broken and quickly placed it back around his neck. He then jumped down, unsheathing Shatterpoint. His other 6 blades were being held by shadow arms. More shadow arms appeared holding swords made of sharpened tree bark. This plant power was doing him pretty nicely. In all, he had 21 swords unsheathed, including shatterpoint. They all crashed down upon takegami.

As Yuan said Xing wouldn't ally with him, he too screamed out, "And neither will Frostdeath! Remember our size. At least 6 times the size of the other nations!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Takegami simply put his hand up, and all 21 of the blades crashed into his hand, however, he didn't budge. These blades shattered upon hitting his hand which now had a metallic scar on it just as his face did. Takegami then snapped his fingers, and a spike of earth shot up from behind him, while Takegami, using his immense speed once more, appeared behind Pride.

"I already have influence over Xing, as for Frostdeath, it's nonthing but a frozen wasteland with very few natives and a small count of citizens. I'll make sure that your pitiful exsistence comes to an end!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Dar smiled. "Bingo." As the swords shattered, Shatterpoint exploded into shards which were controlled like puppets by shadows. They formed together again, into a shield.. He blocked the earth spike and turned to face Takegami. "Frostdeath may seem barren but don't be fooled. It has a population of around 500 mil. But They are just spread out so much. Oh, yea and never stand this close to me. Not smart." He grinned and immediately blasted Take point blank withg his bazooka. his shield blocked it for him but the blast came to quickly for him to dodge and he 'died'. He was down to 21 lives. Let's make them count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 pm

The missle came right at Takegami, however, he was prepared. He hadn't enough time to evade, so he blocked it. He had used his alchemic ability over earth to create a wall of earth between the two once he finished speaking. He was slightly damaged, however, his wounds healed within seconds. He wasn't as foolish enough to let his guard down with someone with so much artillery power, he was just letting Darkamaru wear down his lives, and make Takegami's job so much easier.

"You'll need to try harder, or death will be fall you quicker than you hoped."

Right when Takegami said that, a figure, made of earth, that looked exactly like Takegami came rushing at Darkamaru. Once it was within inches, it exploded into hundreds of spikes, all aiming to pierce his body. The real Takegami had worried more about Greed, and had vanished once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 pm

"Ha! Not anymore! I'm emporer!" Yuan made a wide gesture as he went running at Takegami, ultimate shield spreading over his whole body as he lashed out with claw-like nails.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Darkamaru smiled and did nothing. But then, instantly shadows came up, coated in roses to block the attack. "Have to do better than that to kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Takegami stood on top of another building, and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the entire area fell dead silent, no noise being made what so ever, and cherry blossoms began to rain from the sky. Takegami stood up so that Darkamaru could see him, and with one snap, all of the cherry blossoms exploded around Greed and Darkamaru. He knew this wouldn't finish them off for good, but hopefully it would take one of their many lives.

"I don't lose so easily either, friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Greed winced as the cherry blossoms cut into his chest, part of him ultimate shield had not yet spread to. "You're dead." he managed to say in a strangled sounding whisper.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 pm

When the blossoms fell, Darkamaru laughed. "That will stop me?REITA'S move will stop me? Maybe then, but this is now!" He waved a hand in the air and a large amount of them were flung into the building under takegami's feet. They detonated there, blasting the building down. "Plant control, gotta love it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Takegami was unaffected for he leapt off of the building and sighed. He was becoming bored with this fight. he could control earth and plants, Pride could control plants and shadows, and Greed.... well, he was just there. This battle was becoming boring, and there was obviously only one winner. Takegami. He yawned slightly and pulled out a jolly rancher and popped it into his mouth. His eyes widend slightly as his entire brain was activated once he got his daily dose of sugar.

"Stop this one."

Takegami snapped his fingers causing more cherry blossoms to come to the area, however, these were alot more dangerous. They were sharpened and went flying right towards Darkamaru at high speeds, and at the sametime, an explosion came from beneath where Greed was standing and a pillar of earth shot up. Takegami, simply snapped his fingers and suddenly a small vortex of water and lightning appeared infront of Takegami. He extended his hand out, and another blade came out of the ground, this one the same size as the first. Takegami was now faster than any could imagine, but this was still just the beginning. He had a much bigger move waiting to be played into action.

"Come on Darkamaru, your boring me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Greed growled and waved his hand. The pillar of earth disapeared and he landed on the ground, seemingly unaffected. "I'm guessing you don't pay attention to what's going on." greed said, his tone almost bored. This earth controlling... it was fun. It gave him a new sense of power. He smiled, totally ultimate shield, and flicked his wrist, a wave of earth protecting his already diamond hard body from the petals. Another wave of his hand and shards of earth went shotting at Takegami.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Darkamaru sighed as he redirected the plants upward, dodged the pillar, and fired a rose into the vortex, causing it to became misshapen and failing. He then had all the shadows within 20 feet of him compact into an orb in his hand. Grinning, he looked at Yuan. " Make your ultimate shield stronger. Things are about to get ugly." So saying that, the orb exploded, firing billions of shadow needles in all directions except for his own direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Takegami simply smirked before he had redirected the shard cherry blossoms back infront of him and pushed them forward towards Darkamaru. They clashed with Pride's shadow shards, and cancelled eachother out. Takegami stood there and yawned beofre simply causing a pillar of earth to come up and block the earth shards with ease. He then stomped his foot, and slid it causing a large spike of earth to come out of the ground from beneath Greed, at the sametime, his own technique began to become all the more visible. The metallic scars were not almost covering all of his face and hands.

"Come on Pride, where's that talent that Reita was so afraid of?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next