Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first meeting [Take&me]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A first meeting [Take&me] - Page 5 Empty Re: A first meeting [Take&me]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 am

Darkamaru withstood this and slowly descended up a stair way of shadow platforms until he was level with Takegami. His middle form activated and the stairs vanished, the two both standing on air. "Yes, we'll the true King has no need for pawns. The best strategist can win a chess game composed of one King on their side and 20 of everything on the opponents side. I am that strategist." Smirking, he swung his blade, thousands of vines lashing out at Takegami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 am

Takegami didn't move for these vines were ripped to shreds from the amount of gravity that was pushing down on the area. All of Dark's plant attacks were useless, for they would be detroyed instantly upon entering the area of pressure they were in. With a simply opening of his palm, Takegami used death alchemy to send a gust of air faster than the eye could track. With the amount of pressure pushing down on Dark, even though he transformed, he still shouldn't of been able to move fast enough to dodge the attack.

"Kresnik, 38%."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 am

Darkamaru took the attack, left standing but his armor was slightly chipped. He threw Shatterpoint aside and pulled out his shotgun, reinforcing it and the bullets to the point where they could withstand the pressure. He fired three shells at Takegami and when they got within two centimeters, they exploded into shadow needles and would shoot at takegami at a close range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 am

Takegami simply kept his hands up, and the needles came flying at him, but ran into an electrical field. Takegami foresaw those shadow needles coming once more, and had planned ahead. With a simply snap, he used his destruction alchemy once more on Dark's armor. He also had used another special move he was saving. He opened his palm, and lightning began to form around his hand in the shape of a ball. He leaned back slightly, and pushed his hand forward shooting the lightning ball at Darkamaru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 am

Darkamaru, likewise was prepared. He braced the armor and made a convex angle with the armor and his body so the ball would actually roll up a slope and fly back at Takegami with twice as much power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 am

[OOC: Dark... it's a ball of lightning, not a bowling ball >>]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 am

(OOC-xD true, but can you deny the laws of physics? no. You cannot. xD besides, lightning is a plasma and thus has form and mass. It WOULD roll if it was in ball form.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 am

[OOC: You don't get it do you? This is EARTH, and thus lightning wouldn't roll off of a metallic object that dosen't lead it in a electrical current. Second, the orb explodes upon contact with a solid object, so it'd of blown up upon touching you. And let's not forget, a shadow isn't a conductor so...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am

(OOC-first off, its SHADOW armor. xD not metallic at all. and for the "This is EARTH" statement, may i remind you that lightning will NEVER move horizontally as a ball? xD ball lightning exists, yes, but not a LITERAL ball of lightning...Anyways, this argument is too confusing. SCREW PHYSICS, THIS IS ANIME! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 am

[OOC: Sense i'm tired of debating, i'm just gonna put your own moves against you then.]

IG: Right when the lightning ball touched Darkamaru, it exploded before he could make it turn around. Takegami simply chuckled before he snapped his hands once more, causing thelightning to form in another ball around him once it exploded. Once it surrounded him, he clapped his hands and the large lightning ball shrunk quickly attemptiing to cause another electrical explosion, except this one would do alot more damage since it was practically escape proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 am

Darkamaru smirked. He had known this would happen. He stuck his left arm into the lightning, causing it the electrocute the automail. He had prepared rubber edgings for just such an occasion, so it wouldn't harm his body. the automail took it full blast and, he fired a rocket while his arm was outside the orb. He then took out a bottle of water and hurled it at the interior of the orb. the water heated and evaporated instantly. The vapor rose until Darkamaru decided to let a new surprise take over Takegami. The water molecules were surrounded by plant within moments and they grew immense. Then, controlling the plants, he had a huge quantity of water pour from the massive plant. Since all living things contain water, there was plenty within it. It hit the orb's outside and began cooling it down while simultaeneusly evaporating. Within seconds, the plasma of the lightning simply became its liquid form. Darkamaru then stepped out of it. "You really should learn more of your subject. Science."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 am

Takegami simply smirked as Darkamaru did exactly what he wanted him to do. Snapping his fingers, the water rose as a water spike aiming to pierce him in the back, while the missile that was shot exploded upon being released from the Dark's arm. This should have caused him major damage.

"I know enough about science, you should just worry about your actions and not ignore your surroundings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 am

He smirked again. His automail was scraped up a bit but his style made it near-impenetrable. The perfect defense for his Mark. When the water came near, he simply made a plant grow in front of it, roots aimed at the water. The spike was then absorbed by the roots. He then dropped into his shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

Takegami sighed slightly before he rose higher into the air. He was getting sick of this game they were playing, but he couldn't do anything but wait.

"Above me, you keep demanding that I gasp painfully for you, yet you run away every second of the battle. What do you want Darkamaru, an eternity of battle!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 am

Darkamaru gritted his teeth in anger then calmed down. "A warrior will stand and fight until victory or death. But warriors are often killed early on. An intelligent warrior knows when to stay, when to fight, when to walk, and when to run. Retreat is a necessary part of any battle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 am

Takegami yawned as he stood in the air, and he sighed lightly.

"A strategist knows when to fight, when to retreat, and when to surrender. You seem to have the first one correct, but the other two are lacking. There is a diffrence between running and retreating, when you run, your temporarily trying to hide in fear of losing your life, when you retreat, you have seen that the outcome of the battle is ineveditble, and you flee while your resources are still high, not in fear of your life, but in hopes of being better prepared for the next battle. Then there is surrendering, when you both retreat and run, and your face is never seen again unless it is following that of your enemy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 am

"Wrong. A retreat is a temporary escape from battle to recuperate. I am not running, because I'm still here. I'm not afraid of you either." He then smirked and emerged, flying at jet speeds towards Takegami. With no signs of his next action, he fired off twelve missiles that are seemingly randomly aimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am

Takegami simply smirked as the missiles exploded once again once they were shot. it took not even a second for the gravity to crush them and cause the random explosions. Takegami then appeared behind Darkamaru before a rift of wind could even catch up, and wrapped his arms around the boy. Then, within seconds he kissed Darkamaru from behind sensually before flipping back and putting his hand out. The gravity became so strong that it should have forced Darkamaru to the ground without hesitation. He was growing bored of this, and now that he had kissed his prey, he was ready to finish the job.

"Your right, you didn't run.... you died."

Takegami simply used destruction alchemy to cause an explosion where Darkamaru was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am

Darkamaru frowned, partly in disgust, and then in realization that his plan backfired. the explosions hit a mountain side, and caused a rockslide, directed to their location. the gravity would just speed it up. Darkamaru smirked though. He knew how to beat this. The destruction alchemy hit his automail arm which exploded away, destroyed, but didn't harm his arm. He siezed the oppurtunity to drift into the shadows, leaving Takegami to be flattened by the rockslide. He then shadow teleported to the outside of Lior. Malice flew by and he caught hold of him, though Malice seemed shocked at the lack of metal on Darkamaru's arm. It was a small price to pay for his life.

[Exit Thread]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 pm

[OOC: You forgot.... nevermind o.o some brother you are.]

IG: Takegami sighed as the boy ran away once more. He finally lightened the gravity on the area, and those who were still alive, struggled to their feet or wailed in pain. Takegami landed on the ground without causing any sound and looked over at a figure in which he knew to well... Greed. Darkamaru had flown off to save his own life, and had forgotten Greed. The rockslide sped up, and Takegami had to think fast. He walked over to the boy and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before using destructive alchemy to blow the rockslide to nonthing but dust and bits.

"That coward, he runs away and dosen't even bother to save his ally who risked his life to save him. Some king."

Takegami picked the boy up over his shoulder, and walked off into the desert to find him somewhere to heal up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 pm

(OOC-...I was coming back for him! XP i just had to get away first...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 am

[OOC: Well he's mine now MUAHAHAHA!!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 am

[OOC-NUUUUUUUUUUU! GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDYKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :C]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5