Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first meeting [Take&me]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A first meeting [Take&me] - Page 3 Empty Re: A first meeting [Take&me]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Darkamaru turned to Greed. "Greedo, think I should go true form? never tried it...First time for everything though, right?" He now extended his shadow defense around both himself, greed and greeds defenses, which he went into as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Greed grunted as the spear hit him, but with no damage other than broken spear of earth. Greed rested his hands on the spear and it disapeared, his ultimate shield glittering with increased strength. "Harder than diamond." he was smiling, not that you could tell form his full ultimate shield form. "Hmm, try it Pride. the worst that could happen is it doesn't work." Of course, he was already in his true form. He had an idea. Twitching his fingers, shards of earth burst from all directions and fired at Takegami while Greed himself made a run to try and slahs the creatures throat.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Dark nodded and went middle form. Then he melted down into a black blob of energy with eyes all over his body. he also had a mouth of sharp teeth. Now, he looked weak, but he begin absorbing shadows from everything he could, down to shadows made by wrinkles in clothing or from inside shoes. Soon, he was almost 25 feet tall and had massive tentacles forming. When he spoke, it was in a cracked voice and heard in double-stereo. "Now try to win, Takegami."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Takegami yawned and suddenly vanished once more. Seeing as how Pride was aiming for his ultimate form, Takegami aimed for something close to the same. He actually decided to use 37% of his power. He snapped his fingers and the whirling vortex of water and lightning appeared before him once moreand out came one long sword that was about the same size as the nodachi he held. The two blades were defenite attribute builders that could highly damage his foes, and maybe even break through Greed's ultimate shield.

"Kresnik, 37%. Tenjiku ni hi ga nobari shinranbanshou no rinne ga hajimaru."

The air around Takegami grew thick and the gravity around them increased, making it harder to move for anyone within a five mile radius, excluding Takegami. When he noticed the size of Darka,aru he simply sighed, and snapped his fingers using destruction alchemy to cause an explosion on Dark's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 pm

As a blob, the destruction alchemy caused him no harm, not even a life. He reformed shortly and attempted to engulf Takegami, so as to absorb him. This was his most seldom used power. To gross for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Greed moved, albeit slower. sighing, he dropped into a crouch. Dirt was about 40% carbon, and his ultimate shield absorbed as much as it could. the normally blue-back shield seared black before turning a shiny, metallic silver. The carbon molecules were many and tightly packed, all bouncing off one another and making the shield so strong, he could probably smash a diamond with a flick of his fingers. "That was unexpetced." he stated, the shimmer of his ultimate shield partially illuminating the area.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 pm

As Darkamaru hrew neared to Takegami, the pressure around him started to increase, and the gravity grew heavier and heavier second by second. This made his attempt to absorb Takegami slow, giving him plenty of time to vanish and appear on another building. He knew exactly where Darkamaru's tatto was, and snapped once more using his destruction alchemy on the area of where the tatto was.

"You wanted me to stop you right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Darkamaru, sensing the threat, piled his shadow power over the area just in time. He was so used to his automail protecting it that now he was surprised to see Takegami almost destroy it. Unfortunately, he was getting bored and thus would end it. In a BIG bang. He now reverted to nhis normal form but still surrounded by the blob. He motioned outward and the blob exploded in all directions, now moving in shockwave form, destroying anything it touched. While that stayed as a distraction, Dark hid in a shadow of a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Takegami simply smirked once he saw Darkamaru give up, and sank into the ground. he felt an eruption above him, and when he came back up, the entire city was laid to rubble and dust. He looked at all the dead bodies, and the destroyed buildings. He sighed in disappointment, well, atleast he stiill had his army. Still sucking on his jolly rancher, Takegami noticed Pride was nowhere to be seen. He quickly sunk into the ground and appeared behind Greed. He now had a long blade in his hand strong enough to shatter a diamond with a simply slash, but with the gravity being multiplied by five, he should've had enough strength to break it.

He brought the blade downward, hoping to slash through the armor, and take care of Greed for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Greed let out a scream of pain as his ultimate shield shattered and the blade cut through his skin, severinghis shoulder,a rm and a good deal of his rib cage from his body. His internal organs and the like were visible as his body healed. Knowing it would delay his healing, greed waved his hands in a wide gesture and two foot thick earth formed a half barrier around him as he waited for his body to heal, disgusted by the site of his internal organs.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Takegami simply stomped his foot down on the earth, and it enclosed around the area where Greed layed healing on the ground. It was like he was in a pharoh's coffin, but it would become worse as the earth suddenly began to compress around him. Hopefully, he would be squished between the earth, and if he dared to come up, Takegami would use destruction alchemy to blow away his entire body. If Pride didn't die, then Greed would have to pay the price.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:15 am

Darkamaru remained underground, but now he mimicked the vortex move by using his shadows and roses, also adding in sharp slabs of tree bark and vines. It changed the gravity so as to pull takegami inward and away from Greed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 am

Takegami yawned as he decided to rbing the finishing blow. Darkamaru didn't have enough power to alter Takegami's alchemy and gravitational pull he used to keep everyone down. He even forced the gravity around Dark's shadow vortex to become heavier, weakining the pull of the shadow. Then, with one quick opening of the palm, Takegami used destruction alchemy to cause the entire earth like coffin to explode. Hopefully, Takegami had managed to destroy Greed once and for all, and he could move on to his next target.

"You really need to study more science if you thought that would stop me Pride."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:38 am

"I didn't think that would stop you. But look down. The plants have sown seeds." He grinned from his shadow world as 6 foot tall cacti shot up like rockets from the ground, ensnaring anything on the ground. There would be no reaction time since it was as if they just appeared rather than grew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 am

Takegami simply smiled as he forced the gravity down even more, ripping the cacti to shreds as they couldn't withstand the pressure. Takegami then released the pressure as he snapped and seemed to disappear and then reappear standing on the air. His alchemy over gravity was greatly affecting his abilities, and he loved how it seemed to give him an upper hand in situations. He was like a shinigami, but worse, when he took your life, you'd never see the gates of hell or heaven, you'd be trapped and become apart of him. He laughed psychoticly as he clapped his hands causing the gravity all alround him to become five times stronger. This would slow down everyone, everything, and destroy Darkamaru's only chances of attacking, for Takegami vanished aswell, all in a heavy whisk of air. Sand began to form in a whirlwind, the air became compact, and the people that were alive, simply died. Their bones shattered beneath all of the pressure, or they died of suffocation. This was Takegami's playing home field, would Pride escape this one?

Last edited by Takegami on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:59 am

(OOC-darks in shadowland. Thats basically his personally hiding place/car/death weapon.xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:05 am

[OOC: Alright, i edited, and your still screwed ^^ Woot! Gravity rocks! And so does neuroscience and logic.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 am

Pride knew it would be all over for a still recovering Greed, so he managed to hold a shadow open long enough for Greed to fall through into his realm. Then, it hit him. He could do the same to Takegami and beat him on HIS OWN playing field. This realm was built of nothing but shadows. No alchemy could be used here simply because there was NOTHING here. Thus, gravity had no effect either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 am

Takegami stood hidden, tyring to find a plan to keep himself alive. He had to find a weakness with Darkamaru's shadows, but what was it? He contemplated this thought before sinking into a tree and going into his own little hiding spot of safety. He needed to expose a weakness, and fast, but how could he? It was nearly sunset, and the sun had no effect on Darkamaru anymore, or so Takegami believed so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 am

(OOC-actually, light has no effect anyways. learn SCIENCE to know that light will extend a shadow.xD and with sunset, there is INFINITE DARKNESS! by infinite, i mean never ending amounts, not that it will be there forever. Oh, and never fight him during an eclipse. xD you will DIE.)

Darkamaru was thinking. He knew that pulling Takegami under was smart, but it was also risky. He couldn't use his plants here, since there was no way they would be able to grow there...But, he could simply crush Takegami with his world's powers. And, Greed was here so Takegami could kill him while carbon wasn't in high quantity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 am

[OOC: Actually, for a shadow to exist there must be an actual substance there to help it be created so nyeah Razz do your Science XD]

IG: Takegami still was planning searching for a way to weaken Darkamaru. Takegami then wondered about what would happen if he went to Darkamaru's shadow world. He would surely be able to fight there too, for Reita did teach him one special thing about Pride's shadow abilities... but that should only be used when neccessary. He sighed, still thinking of all of the outcomes, but kept his guard up just incase something were to happen. He lessened the gravity on the outside world before he finally found a way he could take them both out, but it would be risky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:45 am

(OOC-yea, well its his dimension and laws of physics don't apply. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:58 am

[OOC: Ah, but the Law of Physics apply everywhere, believe me, you'll find out if you try to drag me inside.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am

(ooc- Stop argueing. It is weird.)

Greed maoned, in a horrible amount of pain. With a shuddering movement, he made the arth fall away freeing him as he finished healing, riseing slowly to his feet.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 am

(OOC- yes, well they only apply to this dimension. EACH DIMENSION HAS ITS OWN PHYSICS AND MY DIMENSION ONLY HAS ONE! Shadow exists everywhere.xD)

Darkamaru noticed Greed stand up and smiled. "Okay, Greed. Give this all you got. I'm bringing the enemy into our zone." With that, he allowed Takegami to fall into his world, creating a massive shadow spike directly under Take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next