Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Slacking off. How have I not been fired? - Page 4 Empty Re: Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Al smirked and sat at Benjamin Havoc's desk, before putting on a prune-like expression.
"Good, retrieve him?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Slacking off. How have I not been fired? - Page 4 Empty Re: Slacking off. How have I not been fired?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Tobi shrugged. "Sure, I could break into his house and kidnap him on his day off. It'd add to the joke." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 am

Al smirked.
"Then I'll be waiting~~"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Tobi grinned and headed out the door, chuckling to himself. This was gonna be one hell of a joke.

((Left Topic, at least temporarily)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Darkamaru walked down the hall and noticed Mustang leave. He did a friendly half-salute and walked to Envy. "Whatcha up to, Shortcake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

"Helping Tobi prank Havoc." Envy said as he temporarily shifted back into himself, "And don't call me shortcake."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"Whatevs...Can I join in? I LOVE pranking people! Especially people who are now POLITICALLY WEAKER THANJ ME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aherm, I mean...That's cool..." He grinned. He often had strange moments like that so he couldn't help but laugh at himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 am

"Well, Tobi wanted me to shift into a fat guy and wait here..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4