Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over the river and through the woods

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Over the river and through the woods Empty Over the river and through the woods

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 pm

How bored am Ii, that I take a camping trip.. exersice! During my break! Ugh.. Kiri mumbled incoherent words about her boring day being.. well... boring.. and her day. She needed a break, but there was nothing to do!

Back to top Go down

Over the river and through the woods Empty Re: Over the river and through the woods

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Tobi was wandering around aimlessly. He was lost, but he didn't care. He was just glad to be out of the desert. He couldn't stand the dryness and the heat.

Back to top Go down

Over the river and through the woods Empty Re: Over the river and through the woods

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Kiri's foot slipped and she fell, falling on her butt. "Ow!" The sound of rustling made her paranoid, so she looked around frantically, "Wh-who's there? I know kung-fu!" She lied. She didn't know kung-fu, but she DID know martial arts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Tobi looked up at the voice. "The boogey man," He called out sarcastically. He put a hand on his gun, just in case. "Colonel Tobi Mustang," He said, "I got a bit...lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am

Kiri scoffed and stood up, dusting off her uniform, "Very tactful Colonel, scaring a girl half to death!" She sighed and pushed her way to his voice, "Whre were you headed, perhaps I could be of your assitance?" She grinned, "Major Hawkeye at your service!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 am

"I don't care, Pride... Whatever... Look, I said I'll be all set for dinneri ntwo days, quit fussing... ENOUGH WITH THE BACON YOU IDIOT! Dammit, whatever, I'm going. Yeah, bye... buh bye now... yes, I'm going... Bye." Envy growled as he snapped the amulet shut and let it shift itself into the choker he wore around his neck, just because he could.
Today he was wearing the old Envy's homunculus outfit, since flaunting what he was was a pretty dumb idea, to put it straight. He had that tight top on and a skort, as well as the gloves and sock-things. His red lines and circles were in the same places though, since because he was a tinge more powerful than the last, he had more... restraints, so to speak on his body. It was a hassle.
His hair was shifted into a short, white layered cut but his face was teh same. He was experimenting with hair-styles, since he was kind of sick of his own frm. Once he found the perfect hair, he'd move onto the perfect face, but for now... he stuck with his own girly face. He was probably going to shift into another feminine face anyway, but who cares?
Envy sighed as he stepped into a clearing.
"What a day..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 am

"Thanks, Major. I was trying to get back to Central Headquarters but...well...I'm not the best with directions." He smiled sheepishly. Looking up, Tobi heard Al before he saw him. The kid wasn't exactly quiet, going on about bacon and God knows what else. "Hey, Toeblade!" He called when Al stepped into the clearing, "Are you following me around again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 am

Before Envy hung up, Darkamaru yelled into the amulet loud enough for anyone NEAR Envy to hear, "BACON IS GOOD FOR YOUR MUSCLES AND YOUR A FOOL IF YOU DON'T EAT IT!! AND IT CAN NEVER BE CRISPY ENOUGH SO IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU COOK IT! BACON IS AMAZING! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aherm... Well, goodbye then..."

(OOC-xD do not insult the food of life!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Kiri sweatdropped at the phone and looked at CL. Mustang who obviously knew the blonde boy. Bacon? Her eyes blinked a couple times as if adjusting to light, then she turned to Tobi, "Hello sir. Have we met?" She knew they hadn't.. had they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Major General Xan stepped into the clearing, wearing an amused look. He had just been reading a little bit of a new book, when he heard voices and decided to investigate. Who else should it be but the Amestris military and the girl/boy Envy! "Whiteice, Frost, and Toeblade, what are you all doing here?" Xan asks with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Kiri looked over at Xan and was immedeatly intimidated, "Hey Uhmm I-I was just hiking and stuff... I needed some time away from my office and I well.. slipped.. clumsy me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Xan saw that Frost was nervous, so he attempted to calm her down. "It's okay that you're away from your office, we all need breaks. And all for your fall, well, you'll know better next time! Hahahaha!" Xan hoped that he wasn't just making things worse...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Kiri rubbed the back of her head, her nerves settling, "By the way, please don't call me Frost.. It's Kiri, okay?" She smiled brightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Xan smiled as well, then began to chuckle. "Alright then, Kiri it is." Turning to the other two, Xan said: "Well, have I missed anything fun?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Envy cringed at Pride's freakish bacon rant through the amulet before sighing when it finally hung up on the other side too. He forgot both sides had to stop the conversation in order to cut off a call... damn.
When Envy heard Tobi call over, he spun around to see him and that Hawkeye character he'd heard about, before jogging over. He couldn't risk shifting into a better outfit, but he did do a fast flip to them and in the progress shifted his arms to the automail again, and his hair back to that layered-like puff it used to have, not to mention the golden eyes.
"Heya Mustang, huh? You must be Kiri Hawkeye, the name's E-- Al, because sir makes me feel old." Envy said with a grin before turning to see Xan and rolling his eyes.
Just when I thought I was free of the bacon freak, his freak brigade show up...
"Heya Xanny, what's up?" He knew he was pushing buttons, but oh well, in the organization 'Traitorz' he held equal power in it, like Pride -after all, that was the trade for saving his ass-.
He thought it would be fun to treat a serial killer's descendant like a kid anyway, after all, it was fun.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 pm

kiri nodded to Envy and smiled brightly, "A pleasure to meet you, finally Al. I hope you've been behaving yourself." she teased. Kiri loved to joke around, it was simply put, her style. She was a goof-off, but she DID know how to be serious. She felt awkward though, here were three people, all whom she didn't know well, so she wouldn't exactly be able to know if they were who they said they were. BUt that thought she pushed to the back of her mind and disclosed it as paranoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:51 pm

"Don't worry," Envy said in his old playful tone that he used to harbor all of the time, "I've been behaving myself as much as a bored 15-year-old Colonel can!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 am

Tobi rolled his eyes. "In other words," He pointed out, "Not at all." He chuckled. "So, what, are we having some sort of party out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

"I doubt it, I was just talking to my bacon-obsessed friend over the phone and then I stumbled upon you guys." He said with a shrug, before suddenly lighting up and pulling back his sleeve to show his new right arm, "Check it out! I've got a new automail right arm, cool, huh?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 am

"Uh, yeah," Tobi said with a nod, "That's great, Al."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Kiri scratched her head and turned, "Uhmm.. you boys behave." She didn't know what else to say after all she didn't really know them and she felt really out of place..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:21 am

"No need to be sarcastic, Mustang." Al said as he rolled down the sleeve with a smile, before turning to Kiri and tapping his chin, "Are you Major Hawkeye? Mustang here's mentioned you a few times before, says you're a great worker or something like that."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 am

This time Xan rolled his eyes. What was Envy up to this time? Using alchemy, Xan made a nice throne-chair to sit on for a while. Then he cracked open his book and pretended to read, making an attempt at appearing to care less about what was happening around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

"Actually, Toeblade," Tobi said with a sarcastic grin, "I find that sarcasm adds hilarity to any situation. And we could use some laughs with you around, you humor bankrupted little girl." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

Xan couldn't stop a small chuckle from escaping his lips. Naturally, on the inside he was rolling with laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum