Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over the river and through the woods

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Over the river and through the woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Over the river and through the woods

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

"Humor bankrupt little GIRL?! Who're you calling a woman?!!?" Envy roared as he stomped hard on Tobi's foot, "I'm a guy dammit! A GUY!!!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Over the river and through the woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Over the river and through the woods

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 am

Tobi chuckled. Al being as light as he was and Tobi wearing his steel-toed work boots, the stomp didn't hurt. "Sorry, Miss," He said sarcastically, "My mistake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 am

Envy scowled, before smirking to himself and hugging Tobi's arm, though his eye twitched a bit from annoyance, he still went and did it.
"What? Do you want me to be a girl? I can be who ever you like~~" Of course he was teasing, but it was still fun to mess around.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Xan couldn't help himself anymore, he fell out of his throne-chair with laughter.

Well, what do you say to that, Mustang?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Tobi rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, Al. I know you want me--who wouldn't?--but I believe I've told you more than once, I don't like short obnoxious girly men. Or men at all, frankly. So you'll have to try to pick yourself up and get over me." He patted Al's head with mock sympathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 pm

'Not like it's going to kill me...' He thought before he shifted himself in a beautiful busty woman, with long brown hair and a doll-like face, he had a fitting dress on and he was now just about half a foot shorter than Mustang.
"Are you so sure?" He also had a deep, alluring and very seductive feminine voice in place, contrary to his usual high male's voice.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Xan managed to compose himself just in time to hear what Mustang said.

After Mustang finished, he fell on the ground again, this time rolling with laughter.

Then, seeing Envy's new form, Xan stopped laughing at once and thought to himself: Man, Envy plays dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Tobi rolled his eyes. "I'm sure," He said. "I can still tell you're Al under all that makeup. You don't look much different, aside from the breasts. Y'know, if you want people to stop mistaking you for a woman, I'd cut down just a liiiitttllle bit on the eyeliner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm

"Alright then..." Al said with a smirk as he backed away, "Hm, now how about this?"
After pulling a dirty pose, a white light came from his feet and traveled all the way to the ends of his hair to reveal an almost naked Kenya Solace in their wake, in other words, the Fuhrer. His pink hair was over his shoulders, just hiding the plump breasts and he'd shifted on a g-string as well, other than that the fake Fuhrer was totally naked and exposed.
"Now I look nothing like Alexander~" He said in the Fuhrer's voice, a very seductive look on his face. Oh how he loved his power, and besides, this was payback for Kenya making him go to the damned desert.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Kiri sighed and shook her head at Envy's antics, indiscreetly crossing her arms over her chest. She wasn't upset. She was insecure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 am

Tobi groaned. "Oh, come on, Al!" He said, shaking his head, "Now you're just embarrassing yourself. I would never go for Fuhrer Solace."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Al then changed back into his homunculus form, only this time it was different: he had a more japanese-style hair do -still a long pony tail though- and his hair was now a navy blue, but his eyes were still purple and it was still Al.
"Well, ya gotta admit, it was pretty funny."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 am

Tobi grinned. "Maybe for your nonexistent sense of humor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm

"Ok then... how about... this?" Al asked as he shifted into none other than one of the most strict major generals in the central HQ, wearing a miniskirt and a blouse, nt to mention with very hairy legs to boot, "Hi, I'm Major General Walker, and I'm such a ditz, always going around and giving everyone too much paperwork."
Did I mention he did a funny little dance to go with it?
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Tobi burst out laughing. "Gotta admit, Al," He said with a smirk, "I don't see the difference. Did you change forms?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:03 am

Kiri stiffled her own giggle and looked away, covering her mouth and trying not to laugh too hard. "Oh my god.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 am

The boy shifted back to normal and began to snicker.
"Damn I love shape-shifting."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 am

"It's a bit creepy, actually," Tobi chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:19 pm

"Maybe to you it is, but to me it's rather enjoyable. I mean I can be ANYONE I want! Besides, those ice abilities are creepy from my point of view too."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am

Tobi sighed. "First Yuan, now you? Why does everyone think my alchemy is creepy?" Tobi complained, rolling his eyes, "I think it's cool!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

"Well, no alchemy can get creepier than the Fuhrer's testicle shower..." The boy shuddered, "Ugh... that was a very mind-scarring day..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 am

Tobi chuckled and nodded. "And what about that thing you do with your feet? Creepy alchemy if I've ever seen it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 am

"C'mon, foot alchemy is not as creepy as testicle showers. THINK OF HOW MANY MEN GOT CASTRATED JUST SO THE FUHRER COULD DO THAT!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:21 am

Tobi shuddered. "Remind me to always be on my best behavior around her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 am

"Why else do you think I don't hang around the Fuhrer's office often anymore?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum