Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments Empty OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 am

Music-greenday,lady gaga,relient k,taylor swift,trace adkins,caremell,and many more
food-bacon,cake,cookies,ice cream,poptarts,nachos,doughnuts,chicken,potato,milkshakes,sundaes,banana splits,and many more
Gift shop gifts-
stuffed dog-$5.00
stuffed cat-$4.00
the others-$10.oo
LIVE PERFORMACES BY-
Envy (xD)
Rules-
Have fun!xDDDDDDDDDDAND LIVEN UP THE PATAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goofy Goober 8D Stop Scaring Them! So Jealous 8D lol! Goofy Goober 8D Stop Scaring Them! So Jealous 8D lol!

Back to top Go down

OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments Empty Re: OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 am

((kitty!!!!!!))

Back to top Go down

OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments Empty Re: OFFICE PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) free refreshments

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 am

Violet rides in on a white horse and following behind her a dog with a brown spot over his eye and a fox with a black fluffy tail.A black cat who has rabies walks up to ming and purrs.Violet smiles and says "Hi welcome and have a drink!"Violet then hands Ming what looks like punch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 am

"Kitty!" Xiaobo growls and hisses at the cat. "Now Xiaobo, don't be mean." Ming bends down and pets the little cat and accepts the cup of 'punch'. "Is this punch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Tobi walked into the room and looked around. "Huh," He said, "Nice. Got any alcohol?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Envy walked up to the sign next to the door and almost gaped.
'Live Performances By - Envy'
"I swear I didn't agree to this..." He muttered as he entered the room and walked over to Violet with a raised eyebrow, "Can I ask why I'm doing the performance?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 am

Darkamaru walked in, shamed by his rank being LOWER than his apprentice's... And his party would be tomorrow but everyone would have hangovers from this party... Mwah...Then, to at least lower his shame, he wrote his name on the live performances list. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 pm

His ear seemed to twitch as he turned to see Pride scratchign his human name next to Al's own, so he quickly ran over, scratched out 'Envy' as much as he could, before writing Alexander elric in it's place. He didnt need the whole military knowing he wasn't human.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 pm

"Oh, HeyAl. Hehe, I guess we're both performing? Darn!" He grinned. "I wanted to hog the spotlight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 pm

"Che, I'm a terrible singer," Al said with a shrug and a grin, "Violet signed me up, I'm afraid, but I can't have my other name out in public like that... so I had to fix it."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

"Meh...Well, I'M a great singer so maybe I can go first while everyone is sober enough, and once they get drunk, you'll sound better. Hehe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Tobi glanced over at the two homunculi. "I'd like to be drunk," He said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 am

"THE LAST TIME YOU GOT DRUNK YOU VOMITED ON MY COUCH!" Envy called out in a roll of rage, before calming down enough to just have an eye twitch, "Besides, g-string, it seems they'e only willing to serve orange juice until the bartender arrives."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Tobi shrugged. "Hey, I needed to puke and your couch was in my way. It's very inconvenient. You should move it." He sighed. "I hope the bartender hurries. I hate orange juice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Darkamaru sighed. "I like bacon...Oh wait...Were we even talking about bacon?" As usual, his world unmatched the real one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Tobi sighed again. "No one mentioned bacon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 am

"Ooh, can I have some bacon?" Ming asked, totally not paying attention to the conversation. She then commenced to have a huge conversation about bacon with Xiaobo in Xingese. She hadn't slept for about 4 nights in a row, so she was just zoning and in her own little world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 am

Darkamaru stared at Ming for a few seconds before joining into this wonderful little Xingese bacon conversation. Even if he spoke Xingese like he could cook non-bacon food , he could at least form simple sentences! And he knew the word BACON! in Xingese!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:50 am

Takegami walked into the room by the smell fo the disgusting bacon. He sighed before ntoicing a glass of wine over on a table. 'Maybe this party is worth going to...' Seeing everyone enjoying themselves, Takegami decided to join in on the fun aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 am

"Nǐ yán Xingese yě?" Ming asked Dark in Xingese. It meant "You speak Xingese too?" She was surprised to meet someone other than her brother in Amestris who spoke Xingese even semi-fluently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 am

He grinned and nodded, saying "Yeah...You sort of pick it up." in Xingese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 am

"Shì zhī shì shàn, yí dàn nǐ xī zhī." The equivalent was something like "Yes it is easy, once you know it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am

Envy scowled at the smell, but eventually just shrugged and gave up.
"Watashi ha be^kon shoushitsu wo kirau. korehatawagotonoyounanioigasuru. uwatsu." Envy cursed in Auregese as he wrinkled his nose in disgust. he then joined Takegami at the area with the wine and took a glass for himself, "Hey, Major... Not fond of bacon either?"

((Translation for the Japanese: I hate burnt Bacon. It smells like shit. Yuck.))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:06 am

"Well, burned bacon does, but not decent bacon, Envy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:15 am

Darkamaru grinned. "Yea, I learned it on the road...Easy learn...But I not really know much..." He said in Xingese. "Frostdeathian and Amestrian are my native tongues, and Drachman comes about as easily..."

Darkamaru looked at Envy. "...Baka..." He burst out laughing. How dare Envy insult the mighty food of life! It was against everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next