Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paperwork time

Go down

Paperwork time Empty Paperwork time

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Annoyed, Kiri stared at the papers on her desk. Yes there were papers there. Many in fact. She was aggravated, hald tempted to shove them in a shredder for all due-purposes. Sighing, she pulled out a pen and began signing her legitamate signature where it was needed. As she moved along, she became bored (not surprising) and began experimenting with it. Little hearts above the i's. Making a little circle around it. It was suddenly a game to her as she bdetermindly searched for amusement.

Back to top Go down

Paperwork time Empty Re: Paperwork time

Post by Dai/Patience Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

Daigoro yawned, as he heard somebody grumbling about their paperwork. He laughed softly. He usually tore them up with air if they pissed him off. So he leant around the corner, and recognised the Frost Alchemist inside the room. He laughed again, and waved sharply.

"I don't know what it is... but you seems hell bored. Am I right?" He asked, smiling brightly, an unusual occurence for him.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Kiri looked up and waved to Ito, "Beyond bored." she admitted, then looked down at her papers. It seems she ended up doodling instead of signing the last one. "I don't understand why we need so much paperwork!" She resisted the urge to rant as she triedhiding her latest piece of artwork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 am

Daigoro grinned.

"Go along with it. It gives the higher-ups a reason to live." He looked over to her desk, noticing that she'd doodled on one of her papers. He smirked.

"Much better looking than a nicely signed one..."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am

Kiri squeaked and attempted covering her paper, "Whatever are you talkking about?" How embaressing! Her little doodles were more cute than professional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Daigoro acted as if he was quickly looking away.

"Alright then... Geez" He didn't see the big deal of getting so embarrased anyway. He sighed, and looked around, giving Kiri a chance to hide away anything 'embarrasing'. He then turned around, smiling.

"Need a distraction? I was about to go to lunch."
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Kiri stood up, shoving the papers in a drawer, "Oh yes! Sounds great." She straightened her jacket and smiled brightly, "I'll be glad to go with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 am

Daigoro nodded and turned towards the door.

"I'll be outside 'til you're ready..."

Next Part
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down