Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bliss its time to play.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bliss its time to play. Empty bliss its time to play.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:13 pm

its pitch black out at 2AM. a beast lays in wait as its master will soon give it a comand. "bliss are you hungry?" the beast talks to its master.... its voice soft and gental sounding like a child. "yeeeessss"

Back to top Go down

bliss its time to play. Empty Re: bliss its time to play.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Reita sighed slightly as he leapt from building to building. He carried his usuall warm smile, and his black hair lifted with each jump. He stopped when he sensed a prescence that was seemingly undisturbing. He flipped off of the building, landing before a young girl and a chimera.

"What the..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:10 pm

bliss its time to play. 78809e11
(^bliss inari only to the bottom of her jaw..... thats just for size comparison.)

inari looks at the man. "hello.... come on bliss~" blissleans her head down and opens her mouth and a long tounge comes out. inari clims up and gets up and sits right above blisses left eye. inaris long whigt hair flows in the wind. in this dark night she almost looks like a a ghost who comands a demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Reita stared at the girl, trying to figure out just what the hell that animal was. He sighed and leaned against the wall, her beauty was that of the average woman, but she was still cute none the less.

"Any reason a pretty face like yours is with such an animal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 pm

"bliss is my father cration... and shes hungry.." bliss move a little shaking some sand off her. inari tocks her clothing and in a alchemiclight her cloths turn in to a white dress. "shes not an animal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

Reita took a drag of his cigarrette to keep from laughing. He couldn't believe she said that thing wasn't an animal, but simply sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What does she eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 am

"she will eat any thing sand is mostly what she eats." inari lays on blisses head and bliss talks but when she dos it sounds like a child. bliss is truly a rare case a beast chimira who can talk. "i am hungry mommy" bliss scratches at the ground and her claws rips the ground easly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:59 am

Reita reached into his purse and pulled out a bag of cookies. He was going to save them for later, but...

"It can have these, if it wants them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 am

bliss sticks out her long tounge and wraps it around the hand with the cookies in it. blisses tounge rips away at his sking cuase her toung is like 0grit sandpaper. "your gona loose that hand if you dont move it in 5 secs....." bliss had a big mouth and her teeth are very big....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Reita simply smiled warmly, his eyes closed aswell, before he simply grabbed the tongue and setting it aflame using his alchemy. He also infused these flames with electrcity, letting the chimera know that he didn't enjoy it harming him. He let go and sighed as his hand healed in seconds, although, it showed no signs of any bloodstains, just metallic covering beneath the hand untill the skin grew over it.

"Next time... i'll rip it out."

Reita giggled femininely, covering his mouth like any female would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 pm

bliss bites her own tounge off when he gos to use the alchemy. bliss opens her mouth growling and you she her tounge rejuvenate fast. "i wouldnt threnten her shes not exactly easy to push around." the tounge that bliss bit off whips around like a lizards tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Reita simply giggled again, covering his mouth like a female. A warm breeze blew by in the wind and lifted Reita's long, black hair up slightly. He pulled out a new pair of gloves, although they were handarm warmers, and replaced them with the ripped pair.

"And i'm not easily scared, nor beaten..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 pm

"and i bet its your automail right. you would be nothing with out it." inaris pats blisses head and bliss leans down her head and inari slides off like a lady. "hmm i wonder how good you would do in a fight. againest me...." inari looks at bliss and bliss backs up and rips off a claw. inari walks over to the riped claw and leans on it. blis gos and rolls around in the groun tairing it up cuase of the pain shes feeling and her claw rejuvenates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Reita laughed lightly, his voice hitting a high note like that of a true woman. He sighed slightly, and drew his katana from his back. He smiled warmly at the girl, and stuck up two fingers as if they were friends and she was saying hi.

"My automail? Hardly, it's my brain that makes me undefeatable..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 pm

"he maybe it its your over bloated ego." inari laughs and trans muts the claw in to a pair of glows with alchemy symbols that raita has never seen before. "hmm a sword.... i bet it has an ability of some sort..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Reita sighed slightly and simply spun around gracefully, twirling and flipping his sword untill he stopped with his palm open and pointed at Inari, while his blade was held behind his back, upward, with his other hand. His eyes slendered and the ground beneath him began to crack slowly.

"I suppose you'll find out soon, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm

inari looks at him bored and draws a symbole on the ground. she then alchemicly she makes a small metal buckuler for each arm. inari clothing also canges to a more really tight form fiting suit with symbols all over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Reita simply replied by snapping his fingers, causing cherry blossoms to rain down on the area. They mainly surrounded Iari, leaving the area she stood in drenched in cherry blossoms. Suddenly, roots came out of the ground and attempted to wrap around her and bind her down, while at the sametime, the cherry blossoms exploded. There were hundreds of these small flowers, so chance of survival was slim, but regardless of if she made it or not, she was still doomed to fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:19 pm

when the pedals fell inari had used her alchemy and the symbols to make a bliss flesh shield around her. blisses flesh blocked the explosion and it protected her cause of its high def and regenerating attributes. when the smoke clears inari looks like some thing you would see out of a sifi movie. She looked like a alien. she was covered in a armor that resembled blisses flesh. "my turn...." inari gets a bunch of needles around her like a spiked armor. She moves a little to the side and all she dos is watch him....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Reita stood there before she stepped to the side. Calculating the way this battle would turn out, he decided that logic was the better answer for a battle like this. It was time he began using his tactics instead of strength.

"Waste of my time..."

Reita suddenly sunk into the ground as if it was water, and disappeared from view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:36 pm

inari whistles and jumps in to the air and bliss tail comes around anf inari lands on it and stands on blisses tail. "hmm time for my idea...." inari carves symbols into the armor and waits......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Reita smiled from the shadows from around them, and simply moved her index finger upward, causing pillar after pillar to rise from the ground and shoot out at Inari. At the sametime, lightning came striking downward, aiming to strike Inari and her chimera. Reita wasn't going to kill her, but didn't mind having someone to toy with for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm

inari jumps off bliss and bliss being a huge lighting rod conducts all the lighting and shakes it off. inari pulls her arms close anf makes the spikes on the armor biger so the it brakes the rocks. inari thinks and walks up to bliss and looks at her. "come on sweets... lets get you some thing..." inari makes the spikes go away and the armor and shes not back in that skintight suit. she huggles blisses chin. bliss purs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Reita suddenly came out of the ground smiling warmly. He sighed and slowly raised his blade in a defensive position. He was prepared for anything, and even was ready to finish her and that mutt off at the sametime.

"Now that your done being rude... Do you know someone named Ilona?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 am

"ilona... hmmm name sounds like some one i herd of." inari looks at her cloths and gloves and she was ready if he tryed some thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next