Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath Empty The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 am

Zane and Salus had been walking in the Barren lands of frostdeath for about an hour. Sure there was some civilization such as the few houses near the train station, but in all honesty the few small settlements were few and far between. To make matters worse the people there were less than happy about Amestrian Soldiers waltzing into their country. It took them a day just to get some form of lead into the whereabouts of some form of 'resistance group' as the locals called it. Anyway, even though they had been traveling for about and hour Zane knew there journey was near its end. He stopped looked into his pocket and spoke

"I hope your ready because were defiantly close to this organizations headquarters." He said in his usual commanders voice.

Back to top Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath Empty Re: The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Salus smiled, not at the fact the people were inhospitable or at the fact that he was freezing in the cold desolate plains of Frostdeath, but at the fact his superior had asked if he was ready.

Sir, I was born ready. The people around here sure are friendly. Salus quipped sarcastically. He wore a large white winter coat with fur lining the trim of the hood. Around his eyes he war a pair of white skiing googles. Under his coat,strapped to his back was Junior. His modified sniper rifle. His boots were strapped with a pair of snow shoes.

General, this seems a strange place to try to control Central from, but I do see the strategic advantage of being in this desert of ice and snow. I mean come on, there wasn't even a decent bar in that "town"

Back to top Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath Empty Re: The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

As the two walked, the natives of this country glared or went inside out of fear. Many weren't fond of the military. And some of the more courageous went into their igloos and shacks and began polishing their spears on the sides of the road, sometimes pointing them at the militia. But soon, the pair was close to a large ice hill. Zane's amulet began glowing like a fire and shot a wide projector-like beam at the hill, revealing a large mansion of sorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Envy growled as he noticed the intruders coming towards the mansion before he leapt off the roof with ease and landed on the ground. He then shifted into Dark's form before sliding down to them with a serious face on. He knew that Pride was very sarcastic and annoying, so if they could tell that he wasn't Dark... he'd let them through without harming a single hair on there heads. Otherwise he'll just stall them until they freeze to death. The homunculus didn't take kindly to strangers, even those he knows to an extent -but since they're from the military, he jots them as strangers-.
When he was in front of them he folded his arms and smirked one of his smirks that only somene named Envy could so without too much facial strain.
"Hello there," He said in Dark's voice, offsetting the tone to a slightly lower pitch than normal, on purpose.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 pm

When Envy came towards the men, the natives who were either afraid or angry, stopped whatever they were doing and ran to form a crowd near "Pride". "All Hail Pride! Leader Of Our People!" They said this phrase in their own language of tongue clicks, yelps, and grunts.Then they bowed down and several priests from nearby held up the same ruby-like gems used for the amulets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 am

Zane clapped his hands together, causing an transmutation from the circles on his gauntlets. He then placed his hands back to his side. There were almost the same. The only difference was that there were many red sparks flying from each hand. Zane walked to the crowd and barged his was through, without even looking at the people when was pushing, until he could once against see pride eye to eye.

" I didn't know homunculi could catch a cold. Or is this a more masculine voice you use to make these people believe that your actually strong?"

Even though that statement was definitely what some people would call 'trash talk'. Zane said it as e said everything else, with the cold distance voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 am

Salus was taken abake by his superior's actions. Was Zane really planning on provoking the locals, and for that case this "child"? Salus took the General's action as a call to prepare himself. He reached into the back of his jacket and produced his pistols. He concealed them in his pockets, trying not alarm the already vocal masses.

Sir, what is going on here? The people seem to look upon this guy as a God or something. Do you think it is wise to be here right now?

Salus' eyes darted back and forth, he was planning the best escape route if things got out of hand. Salus wasn't prepared to have to fight a whole village, but he was prepared to retreat and regroup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:05 am

"Calm down Major. My Alchemy can take out all of the villagers if they decided to make any rash moves. Unfortunately it will get yourself as well. Since you specialize in fire arms if fighting breaks out you get 20 meters away from me, that way I can limit my range so you'll be unharmed."

Zane said this so that only Salus could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 am

Salus smiled. He understood what Zane and had said and was more than capable to fight from a distant. After all, it was his speciality.

Understood, Sir. I will put the distance between us if necessary. Diplomacy may be a better option, after all you were invited here. I can always find a place to go, if they don't want me here, maybe a bar of something.
Salus quipped sarcastically. He knew Zane would never let him just go and play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 am

"Ne, this is pointless." Envy muttered with an angry sigh as he shifted back into himself before flipping in a very experienced way to be standing by his older brother's side. His arms were crossed and he had a very cruel expression on his face before he noticed those alchemists from before coming their way through the crowd. He then smirked in a way only one named Envy could smirk as his hair was shifted out of it's restricting band and began to fly in the wind, the golden locks shining the the white wonderland which was Frostdeath.
"We've got company, Pridey."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

Pride stepped out from behind Envy. "I told you not to parade around disguised as me, Envy. You know my reputation could be damaged." Darkamaru spoke as coolly as Zane was, knowing that of all the people he had recruited, Zane was the least trustworthy. But he was powerful and thus, necessary. Darkamaru waved a hand to the sides of the road and the people stood, gathered their weapons and goods and began moving to their igloos, shouting praise to their leader. Darkamaru smiled now. "So, Brigadier General Zane Valentine, the Red Eye. A pleasure to see you again. I believe we met previously. Now, do you have the remains of the letter?" He smiled and held out his automail left arm to accept the jar of ashes he had asked for in the note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 am

Salus glared at Pride. how dare he not address Salus as well? After all Salus was a state alchemist, this was a blow to his ego.

"Excuse me, whoever the hell you are, but I think you need to learn to be a little more courteous to your guests."

Salus exploded before Zane could answer! He tapped it guns hidden in his coat pocket, there was something about this person. He had not only decieved Salus before, but he now had the audacity to ignore him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

Darkamaru, who hadn't noticed Salus yet, turned to him. Seeing Salus's arm shift, Darkamaru, likewise moved his own hand to his shoulder, where he had a .44 holstered. He made it seem casual though, to avoid any messages. "Ah, yes. I didn't see you. Major Salus Fredrick III, Deadshot Alchemist. Pleasure to meet you as well. He smiled. Hmm, this is the guy from when I needed to see Salus...Better be careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 am

Salus relaxed his hands, and dropped them to his side. He smiled and laughed.

That is more like it,...He paused then a large grin came to his face Pride, that is if I heard the tiny little gilr over there correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 am

Darkamaru pulled his hand back now and he twitched...several times. "Little...Girl? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING A LITTLE GIRL YOU IMMATURE LITTLE PRICK I OUGHTA SLAP YOU IN THE FACE WITH A ROCK FOR THAT COMMENT YOU AINT GOT THE NERE TO BE MOCKING ME THE LEADER OF FROSTDEATH AND THE LEADER OF THE TRAITORZ! In fact, I really only wanted Zane to come here." Darkamaru stared at Salus now, a cold glare. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS ANYWAYS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 am

(OOC I was talking about Al, not you Dark)

Salus smiled the fiery anger amused him. He began to laugh. Then realized that it probaly best he apologize for the misunderstanding.

I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. It was just a simple joke, my friend. Forgive me Lord Pride of Frostdeath.

Salus was charming as usual, and hoped that he had done enough to smooth over the volatile situation. After all, he was sure to get repremanded from Zane.

Last edited by Saldem on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am

(OOC-xD you would have been cussed out anyways.xD and darkymoo hasn't really had many shortouts.xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Major General Xan had been standing close by, having remained hidden by use of alchemy (creating a mound of snow to hide behind). He was amused and a little bit surprised that Brigadier General Valentine, and Major Salus actually knew about Pride and the Traitorz. He was also rather pleased, as that made his plans a lot easier to put into motion....

For now, Xan decided, it would be best to remain hidden, and only reveal his own presence if he were called upon by Pride (who probably knew he was there) or if something caught his interest to the point of making him come out himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm

"Ne, huh?" Envy asked as he shook himself from his thoughts, but scowled when he heard the little girl comment and within a second he hand his hand wrapped around Salus's neck and had somehow managed to shift himself into a taller verison of his form, so lifting Salus up by the throat was quite easy, thanks to his strength -see his true form and you'll know why he's so strong-.
"I dare you to call me that again, Major."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Shadows exploded from under Salus's body, striking Envy in the chest faster than the eye could follow. The tip lightly exploded, so as to push Envy away from Salus. "Envy, he is an uninvited guest, but nonetheless, should be treated with hospitality. Hospitality doesn't include killing him!" Darkamaru grinned his famous smile as the shadows went back to normal. "And maybe you won't get pushed around by a little kid anymore." Darkamaru laughed and then turned back to face Zane, suddenly becoming serious again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 am

Envy growled at the shadow, and with an unseen yet still there murderous aura, he shifted into a tall dark-haired Auregese man with his long hair in a pony tail before turning around to Pride and with an angry growl struck him incredibly hard in the stomach with the hilt of a blade that had shifted onto his form.
"I'm in the mood for your antics, older brother." Envy said in a deep voice before he shifted back into his own form, the sword vanishing with the form it belonged to, "I don't like being threatened."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 am

Zane took his left hand and pointed his palm at Envy, who previously tried to pick a fight with Salus. Sparks continuously jumping from his hand

" Pride. Your a homunculus, therefore killing you is something I wouldn't hesitate to do. Now I do not know why you wanted me to come here, but I do know that you are an enemy to the Amestrian militarily. I'm willing to talk for now. Although it doesn't help that your grunts are trying to start a fight with my men."

He was now staring straight into prides eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:02 am

Xan chose now to act, when the tension approached a peak. It wouldn't do to have the Brigadier General fight Envy, not at all. Xan clapped his hands and transmuted the ice beneath him into arch, that went up (with Xan on it) then down towards the center of the four individuals present. Xan had already clapped his hands before landing, so that when he hit the ground, he could transmute the ice again quickly. He did this, and this time he created four walls that separated each individual and then a ring of ice around the walls, that closed them the group in. Simoltaneously, the walls met in the center, forming a circle, and that rose to an even elavation with the walls. Xan smiled at his handiwork, then it was time to get into the fun.

"Brigadier General Zane Valentine and Major Salus Salus Fredrick III, may I ask what exactly you two are doing here with these Homunculi, in this land of ice, snow, and death?" Major General Xan asked calmly, acting as though he weren't allied with the Homunculi himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 am

When Envy attacked Darkamaru, Dark just stood there and took it, not moving his face. He was dead serious now though normally he would have attacked Envy for it.

"I'm terribly sorry about Envy's behavior. I also wouldn't like any fighting. Fighting isn't really my favorite activity. But, I will reassure you. I am on the side of Amestria. I wish nothing more than to destroy Father and any homunculi allied to him. And if you need any proof of that, I will gladly present it. Until then, you may take my word for it. Also, if any of my men, Homunculi or civilians alike, attack you or Salus, you have my permission to attack them with no consequence. You are a valuable ally and I see it wise not to anger you."

Suddenly, with no forewarning, ice walls erupted around him and he was trapped. Immediately, he unsheathed two of his rapiers, in the case that he was being attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:49 am

Knowing that Envy and Pride wouldn't be able to see him clearly from the angle that they were at in the ice, Xan transmuted the ice again, this time to create to symbols. One a picture of the amulet he received from darkamaru, and the other the symbol of the Illuminati. These images appeared only to the homunculi however, as Xan didn't want the Major and Brigadier General to know the truth yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next