Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 am

Xan shook hands with Zane, and saw that the man's eyes held some measure of an evil lust for power, even if that lust was for the people's benefit, it was still there. This pleased the Illuminati Leader.

Excellent, then welcome to the Illuminati, Zane. You are now the Illuminati Lord of Amestris. All of the Illuminati in Amestris are yours to command, but don't do anything rash just yet. I still need a few more people to join me before we take too big of an action. And as to your goal, mark my words, you shall become the Fuhrer.

Xan was very pleased indeed. Illuminati Lords of Frostdeath, and Amestris had been chosen, now it was just a matter of the other five...

Back to top Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 am

(OOC sorry guys I was out of town)

Salus listened closely, the words entered in and out of his ears. He couldn't imagine there was so many organizations working against the current military. It didn't surprise him, besides he was using the military for his own person vendetta.

Great now we are all one big happy family. Can I get back to what I do best now?

Salus quipped sarcastically. He wasn't interested in all of the subterfuge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Xan looked at Salus and thought to himself for a moment. After a few seconds had gone by, Xan spoke to Salus. Would you like to join us Major Salus? There is surely something that you desire that the Illuminati could help you with. Join us, or rather, join Brigadier General Zane here. Seeing as you would be in his city, you would be under his command, pretty much as you are now, the difference being that you would have a much larger paycheck, and some other....bonuses.

Xan was enjoying himself immensely, recruiting people into his organization was the best feeling ever, as it put him closer to his ultimate goal. He wondered what Salus would say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Envy clenched his teeth as he heard all of the disgusted talk about the fuhrer as his body began to shake with rage. He suddenly screamed out and held his head.
"Fuck! DAMMIT!" He screamed out before his body suddenly went limp on the ground.
Only moments passed before he woke up again and shakily stood up, though his purple eyes were most definitely a shade of gold and he had a very protective expression on his face.
"I don't care what you call me, I don't care if you rip me to shreds, let me heal and tear me to shreds again, but I do care when you insult those close to me!" He growled out angrily with pure malice in his golden eyes as he glared at Zane, "Miss Kenya is an honest woman with no intentions of harming those she cares about! As much as you hate to admit it, you know she gives a damn about every fucking person in this military, Valentine!" He pointed his left arm at the man, steely glint in his eyes, "That includes a freak like me and someone as disgusting as yourself! You should be fucking proud to have someone as kind and strong-hearted as Kenya Solace as your fuhrer! Do you really think I like being a fucking stupid homunculus?! My older sister was fucking killed because of that, and you still think I'm proud of what I am?! Having a soul is god damned FUCKING PAINFUL!!" A lone tear fell from his let eye, "My parents DIED to bring me back, then my own SISTER tore off her OWN FUCKING LEGS to let me walk! Then she was murdered by the fucking HOMUNCULI! I'd like to get something straight into that thick skull of yours, General, and I want you to understand it well." Tears were cascading down his face as he seemed to spill hidden rage, "I'm not human or homunculus, I'm something else."
So the half-bread is born...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Zane looked over to envy and simply said.

"You disgust me, just like the rest of those corrupt in the military. If Fuhrer Solace believes she can deal with Homunculi, then she has some serious questions to answer."

He was about to turn his head when he stopped and continued to speak.

"And I care not of your family history. I lost all respect for you family name when I met you. Also refrain from using such fowl language to your future Fuhrer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 pm

"You're not my future Fuhrer..." Al said with an incredibly dark tone in his voice as his golden eyes burned into Zane's own, "Even if you take down Miss Kenya, I'm afraid you won't get the spot... it belongs to Roy Mustang, someone who's been fighting for generations just to reach that goal... His descendant deserves the spot."
Long blonde hair whisked around carelessly in the wind as he extended his arm out and gritted his teeth and the wind was suddenly all pulled into his mark until the air was as still as a summer day. The boy then seemed to breathe it all back out again as the wind returned to it's force before the boy looked down at his mark and smiled.
"Will you look at that... I've already evolved." He said with a sickeningly sweet smile as he gestured to the now clearly blue mark on his skin, the wind now circulating around him at wild speeds.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:01 pm

"Tobi Mustang? hmmmm what an interesting notion, in its own way." Zane replied.

"None the less, I think that it is time I ask you some questions, Pride." Zane turned his head over to the homunculli in question

"Primarily about the father of the homunculi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"He's a jerk." Envy dead-panned for him as the wind stopped circulating around the newly evolved homunculus and returned to normal, the boy sat on the ground with a sigh, "But he's god damned freaky, damn cross-dresser."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Zane glanced over at envy who had answered his question. Well sorta.

"I need something more specific. Name? whereabouts? Alias?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:53 pm

"Ugh... Fine, just stop picking on my friends and I'll tell you whatever you want, yeah? I know everything you need to know, and unlike Pridey here, I actually live with him still."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Zane paused for a moment and then replied.

"If it bothers you so much. I will refrain from talking about my plans. Although..."

Zane now stared straight into his eyes

"My ambition cannot be stopped, Amestris deserves a trustworthy leader. I intend to see that such a leader comes to pass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:54 am

Pride smiled at his brother. "True, I don't live with him, but I have been doing research. His name is Reita Camui, a state alchemist. Specializes in using rose petal explosions. Very tactical and knows a lot about just about anyone or anything. He is also analytical and can use alchemy to make copies of other attacks such as my shadow teleportation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 am

" A state alchemist. Some how that's no longer surprising." Zane added, thinking about all the other members of the military that are somewhat involved with the homunculi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 am

"Ne, you forgot he's an exaggerating cross-dressing moron with multiple personalities and a hugging complex." Envy added quickly after Pride, before sighing and smiling at Zane all of a sudden, "Also, Mr Valentine, thank you for agreeing to be quiet about my comrades, since as much as you hate to admit it, I do have a heart that cares abut people. I'm not bound be the desires of the stones anymore, so I think I'll stay a neutral party for now. Let me know how I can help you stop my country being destroyed, I'll you infromation from the inside."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Salus turned to Xan, placed is hands behind his head and casually began to speak.

"What I want? Well the truth is I have all the help I need in the military. I thank you for you offer, but I respectfully decline."

Salus grinded widley as his eyes narrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 am

Xan sighed in minor disappointment. Oh well, if you ever change your mind, please don't hesitate to contact Zane here.

Oh well, Xan had what he needed....

Xan mentally checked off another goal in his list. Illuminati Lord of Amestris position: filled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Salus thought for a moment, it was possible that the illumnati had the power for him to find more out about the murder of his family. he quickly reconsidered Xan's offer. He laughed.

I will take you up on your offer after all General Xan, however I am not the type of person to work under someone in an orgnaization. I understand you may have your own goals, but I have mine as well. If you want someone to help in each area I would be most useful in the Creta. Afterall, I do speak the language. What do you think Xan?

Salus smiled evily for affect. He was willing to play Xan's game as long as he got something in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm

"I speak Auregese~~" Envy offered up with a grin, "My original was half Auregese on his mother's side~"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 am

Zane just watched as Xan gained another member for his little group.

"Salus. I believe that there is no more reason for us to stay here. Once we get back to central all the reports shall say we didn't meet anybody here. Are we Clear Major?"

He then turned around and simply walked away.

"You will all become witness to my rise to power. The Fuhrer shall fall."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Xan handed all three of the new Illuminati Lords their respective Illuminati necklaces.

I appreciate all of you joining my cause, and I will send all of the Illuminati a message tonight. Three new Lords have risen, and the Fuhrer's reign is coming to a tragic end.

Xan looked at Zane for the last part of his second sentence.

Now, the only two pieces needed to complete the circle were the Illuminati Lords of Xing and Drachma....

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 pm

"Xan...? Could you please not hurt Kenya... If you don't hurt her, then I'll be happy with your decision, but if you do, I'll materialize some poison and shove it down yur throat while you sleep, ok?" He asked in an overly cheerful voice before waving at them, "Well i need to start heading back to Central, i have loads of work to do, see ya Pridey!"
And with that, the homunculus was gone.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Xan simply laughed at Envy's request as he walked back to his Tower. So far, he had done a good job of recruiting his Illuminati Lords.....everything proceeded according to his plans.

Xan stopped at the entrance to his tower, an enormous stairwell made of stone that descended to the Tower. The reason that he laughed wasn't because he would deny Envy's request, but because if anything happened to the Fuhrer, it wouldn't be the fault of Xan, rather, it would be Zane's doing.

Xan thought about his next move as he descended the Netherworld Stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3