Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm

"Grunts?!" Envy snapped before kicking Zane down and stomping and incredibly heavy foot on his chest, "I really don't give a shit what rank you are in the military, Valentine, but here you don't disrespect me, since if you haven't realized, I hold equal power in this organization." Envy then pulled back from Zane with a heavy sneer before walls appeared around them, but moment he saw the two images, he just nodded to affirm he understood Xan's motives, though it looked like he was nodding as if happy to get his point through or something, "Valentine, you should know that I'm no one to take lightly, after all... I can be many things. If you're working with us in this organization then you treat me like you treat my brother, otherwise you might wake up to find everyone you love or even like your life is gone."
The look in Envy's eyes stated one thing: There was no hint of any joke or gag in his voice, he was serious.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The Military arriving in Frostdeath - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military arriving in Frostdeath

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 am

Zane stood up and brushed the snow of his shoulders, he spoke through the Ice walls.

"I don't expect someone of your Intelligence, to understand my motives, Envy. After all, everything I've seen of you points to the idea that you are all muscle and no brain. Also I would advise against using worthless threats. My life is in the Military. By all means you can try to take down the military down by yourself, but I wouldn't expect you to get anywhere past Colonel level combat. Now on to Major General Xan. I could ask you the same question. I am here investigating a lead onto the homunculi and some form of rebellion organization, nothing more. Yet your presence only brings more questions."

Zane placed his Palms outright, ready for some form of surprise attack, you couldn't tell with the grunt Envy . All he would need to do is place his palm on them and the thousands of volts ready to go would surge through there body, instant fatality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 am

Darkamaru sighed, knowing that nothing he said would stop the arguing. The ice walls would be an advantage if he had to break up the fighting however. Even if his cursed fear forbid him from physically touching the ice. At any rate, he removed his cloak, dropping it into his shadow. Now he was wearing black shorts and a black tank. His automail arm was fully shown along with his tattoos, a snake on his right leg, the word PRIDE etched into his right arm. He had two .44's holstered on his leg and a grenade pouch on his left shoulder. Two katanas crossed on his back and he had two more rapiers sheathed at his waist. a rifle was folded and strapped to his back, bayonet and scope attached. He meant buisness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Envy smirked.
"Thank you for taking the bait i so kindly put out for all of you militant idiots to take, after all if I were really so stupid, then I wouldn't have become a Colonel at the age of 14 on the outside and 5 physically, now would I?" Envy asked as his form shifted into the form he wore at work, the form of the Toeblade alchemist, known Elric prodigy of the current century and so forth, Alexander Elric, "My... original was from a very smart line of alchemists. I may be a rank lower than you, but understand, I highly doubt you reached Colonel when only 14 years old, yes?"
Envy shifted his form back, showing the obvious similarities to his current form and his original form, but in due time he'd take up a new form that looked nothing like the old one he was sick of, he only needed to sketch it out.
Also, just to prove that he wasn't lying about who he was, he smiled in a sickeningly kind way and placed a small document in Valentine's jacket pocket: it was one of the notes from the Fuhrer about the transmutation circle they were working on, but it didn't reveal much other than the fact they were working on a new technology together.
"Right now I'm working with the science department on developing a new transmutation circle system, of which is confidential between me and my good friend miss Kenya Solace, our Fuhrer. I'm in charge of the project and that's all I have to say. So, in other words, I'm not just no brains and all muscles. I've been lucky enough to have both."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Zane replied to Envy,

"How sickening. Some one in the state military is actually a homunculus. No wonder Amestris is corrupt. How many of you have infested the military, Envy, there is no doubt that there will be others?"

Zane shifted his eye sight to the ground below him, just for a moment and then went back to the ice in front of him.

"Does the fuhrer know she is working with a homunculus? If not then I will simple get you transferred to south city. Permanently. That is of course if you survive this. Homucului are one thing, but traitors need to be destroyed. If the fuhrer does know, then it seems her reign will not be lasting much longer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 pm

"Trust me, she is more than aware." Envy said with a wide grin, "She actually once asked me what it was like to see the gate of truth, unfortunately, I've a bad memory, you see, and I can't remember it at all... such a shame, too, since Truth is technically this 'God' you humans love so much..."
Envy then felt a sudden wave of nausea wash over him as he bent over and threw up the bacon that Pride made him earlier, making him scowl as he placed his right palm above the mess and it seemed to boil down to nothing, only leaving a slightly foul stench in the air.
"Sorry, Pride's just a bad cook..." Envy said as he shot Dark a slight glare before smiling at Zane, "And yes, I just used Alchemy, if you really must know."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 pm

"If you just used alchemy or not doesn't matter. What matters is that the fuhrer is working with Homunculi. How very disappointing. The military is in a desperate state, all thanks to you homuncului."

Zane took off his over coat, and prepared for combat.

"One more thing, I don't believe in God."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 am

"Oh, no, she's not working with the homunculi, just me, because I'm," He began before pulling his most adorable expression, "Absolutely cute and adorable! Besides, as far she's concerned, I'm still the innocent, cute, slightly tempered Alexander Elric, the purple-marked homunculus who detested being what he was... such a shame, really, but I'm not sure she'd really like the new me..."
A very sadistic grin twisted onto the boy's lips as he ran his razor sharp teeth up the exposed flesh of his left arm, creating a large gash with blood flowing from it until it heeled, leaving a rather large lot of blood on his arm as the boy licked his lips.
"Ne, a pity, because that means you'd have no one left to pray to when all goes wrong..." Envy said in a sickeningly sweet tone as his malicious aura seemed to grow stronger by the second.
Suddenly his eyes turned red as a massive bloodlust took over his form, making him shake slightly.
"Did you know that when a homunculus evolves from purple to red, their ability evolves too? You see, all of our abilities are not quite the same to our originals, they always differ to some extent, and here's one of mine..." Suddenly the boy appeared behind the General as an exact copy of him, both hands on the man's shoulders though the red eyes and blood-lusting expression was obvious, "Did you know that the only two ways to extract a soul are to suck it into a philosopher's stone or suck it out of the blood? Funny, really, since you're so... I think, in danger would be a good way to put it..."
He was defintely shaking from excitement, that was for sure... after all, he was born a defunct homunculus, it would be understandable if were to snap some day...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am

Darkamaru moved with no sound. No one saw a thing. He just appeared, in his combat clothes between Zane and Envy. He kicked Envy in the face with strength to send him flying and then he turned and used his shadow to hold Zane's arms behind him, taking his ability to use alchemy. "You two ought not to fight. I am the host here for this meeting, and I don't quite enjoy breaking up fighting." He had a cold expression on his face as he unsheathed two katanas and held one per hand. His shadow crawled across his body, forming 4 more arms, allowing him to unsheathe all four of his rapiers as well. In addition, his polished gold eyes shifted to bloody crimson. He really meant buisness now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 am

The red in his eyes sank back into a calming purple as the boy shook his head and blinked in confusion.
"What... What just happened?" He asked himself in Zane's voice before he shifted back into his normal self with a shake of his head, "And why the hell did I shift into that moron?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 am

"[color=red]It seems the grunt can't keep his bloodlust under control [color]" Was Zane's reply to Envy, not caring about his frenzy a couple of seconds before , he had bigger problems. Mainly that his alchemic powers had been stopped by these shadows of prides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 am

Darkamaru smiled and sheathed his swords. His eyes reverted back to their normal shining brass color, and his shadows reverted to normal. "Well, now that you two have stopped fighting, we can get down to business again. Now, Brigadier General Valentine, do you have any questions for me, not involving my brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 am

"If you ask him whether I'm a girl or a guy I will have to kill you, because I'm obviously a guy." Envy added before sighing and shaking his head.
What the fuck just happened... bloodlust? What's that mean... oh well...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:54 am

Major General Xan had just been watching the entire display from above the men. It was interesting what the homunculi could do when pushed a little...

That comment that the Brigadier General made about the Fuhrer, or rather, those comments he made about her, proved that he could be one of the people that Xan was looking for.

Jumping down to where the homunculi and Zane were, Xan transmuted the ice prison so that it shattered completely, leaving no trace that it had ever existed at all. "Well now, sorry that I didn't interfere with the various displays of bloodlust and warmongering, but I didn't want to have my new arctic suit ruined, you understand."

With a smile, Xan spoke to the men again, this time with an entirely different voice, his serious voice. "Now then, if you people don't mind, there shouldn't be any fighting during questioning, or negotiations do I make myself clear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

Darkamaru turneed to Xan. "Ah, Xan. I should have known you would come here." He spoke with just a hint of a smile, beings he was still trying to keep a serious demeanor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 am

Xan looked at darkamaru and smiled. "Yeah, well my Tower is less than a mile away, so I thought that I would come out to play."

Xan had actually been in his Tower when this whole affair had started, but one of his spies had informed him of the arrival of Zane and Salus, so he had decided to come outside and investigate himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:18 am

Zane stepped back into the conversation at this moment

"Your tower? Major General. Why do you have a tower in this country?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 am

Xan looked at Zane with amusement. It was time to test the Brigadier General. Because Brigadier General, I have to have a base of operations for my army. And Amestris would have been to cliche and obvious. Tell me, were you serious about what you said about the Fuhrer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:26 am

Zane stared are Xan, his face indifferent

"If what Envy says is true and the fuhrer is openly working with Homunculi, the she isn't fit to lead us anymore. Instead, I shall become the next fuhrer, and eliminate the enemies that she has allied herself to."

a wind blew through the area, as what Zane said died down leaving a small pocket of silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 am

Xan laughed at Zane, a chuckle that expressed pure amusement. The man's optimistic naivete could spell disaster or promise greatness for the country of Amestris, that's for sure, but.... And how do you intend to knock her off her perch? For that matter, how will you seize power after that's been done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

Zane just closed his eyes and thought for a second. He then spoke

"The first step is simple. If she is working with Homunculi then, she needs to be exposed. The army will not back some one who is working with the enemy. Then several Coup d'état will have to be staged, giving the impression that the higher ups have all tried to take power. Of course every one of them will have to be planned by me. Then I shall defend the command by pushing back these overthrow attempts. Once everybody sees me as a strong warrior and a man of order, I'll have the support of the lower downs in the military, which is the most important. Then I shall put myself forward for fuhrer, and i shall make sure i win"

Zane slowly opened his eyes and for the first time a small smirk twitched at the corners of him mouth.

"to finish i shall then have various higher ups executed for 'treason', a open indication that i shall rule with a iron fist, and any rebellions will be crushed. From there i shall drive Amestris forward to new heights. That is what I call the plan of saints. Of course you must realize, that the only reason I'm telling you is that I'm fairly certain that you are no longer working solely for the military. You are also a traitor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 am

Xan looked at Zane with a different look than before, a more calm, serious look that appeared when Xan himself turned serious. Your plans are flawed, for starters. Let's say that you do expose her, she is the Fuhrer, and the military has always been corrupt. The "higher ups" as you say, would be forced to choose between their positions and their humanity, and they would all choose their positions because they have more power in said positions. I like the coup idea, but how do you intend to frame all of those higher than you? And let's not forget, if any of this fails, the Fuhrer will have the entire Amestris military after you.

Xan took a deep breath, that had been a lot of talking to be done. As for me being a traitor, I am, yet I am not. I have the best interest of the people at heart. I lead an army that is only loyal to me, one that is growing rapidly thanks to my many connections. Soon, I will have power enough to equal the Amestris military and the Resistance. Tell me, would you like to hear more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 am

"You have your own personal army? what do you plan to do with it? overthrow the military?" Zane replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 am

Xan thought about the question and chose his answer carefully. Nothing so cliche as that. I have no interest in being King of Amestris, I do however, want to see the title pass to a worthy individual. The army is just a means to an end. For one can achieve nothing without true power, isn't that right, Zane?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:27 am

Zane small smirk actually changed, it became more of a twisted smile, none the less it was small.

"I agree Xan, I propose a deal, I'll join you and help you with your cause, In exchange you help me with my own, to become the Fuhrer."

He then placed out his hand and the various sparks flying off his gauntlets suddenly disappeared, and his face returned to its normal, distant appearance.

"Of course you must know, that I only do whats best for my country."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next