Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya goes for gold!!!! lol

Go down

Kenya goes for gold!!!! lol Empty Kenya goes for gold!!!! lol

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:11 am

Username: Kenya
Position Applying For:any mod position.
Reason For Wanting That Position:To help make things better for everyone.
Past Experience: Sadly none T.T
Why Should We Hire You?: Because I am dedicated (unless I get sick or something) and I work pretty hard to boot ^.^

It is ok if I'm not hired, I would expect someone with more experience to e hired first.

Back to top Go down

Kenya goes for gold!!!! lol Empty Re: Kenya goes for gold!!!! lol

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm

We have a few available positions here, and since you are only applying for Mod, what do ya say to a two week probation period? Keep on my good side and I'll let you become a regular Mod, do something stupid or misuse your authority, you will be banned from ever becoming a member of staff here again. I'll also decrease your character ranking down by two ranks (If you're accepted into the military).
After all, we don't want just anyone messing with the site, and I get extremely pissed off when people screw up my play-things. Especially a forum I was up day and night working on for about a week.
So, do you want to accept the probation period?
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down