Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am

"Good" Violet said smiling at the major and colonel in front of her.She then noticed how nervous Katie looked.She got a napkin and wrote down to meet her in her office later.They were gonna train."Now Tobi,don't say anything to darkamaru before the fight.Katie that goes for you too!"

Back to top Go down

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Tobi shrugged. "Got my word," He said, sounding bored. "So...can we go now?" He'd heard there was a nice bar around here. He wanted to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 am

"Okay but let me get mas-I mean Colonel Darkamaru....feel free to go to my indoor bar or mini fridge" Violet said as leaving.She hoped they were ready.Darkamaru was only still akid in her opinion.He needed to be warned but of course Master Takegami would get angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:54 am

At the word 'bar' Tobi grinned and nudged Katie. "I'll do that!" He said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Katie noticed the napkin, and took it. Did she look that nervous? Because she sure felt it. She nodded to Violet when she said not to tell Dark anything.
She felt a little uncomfortable when Tobi nudged her. She narrowed her eyes at him, and then sighed. She knew they would be training...
If only she had the experience. Last time she tried practicing with weapons, which was years ago, it didn't end well for her. She had a lot of work to do back then, and she has a lot of work to do now. But at least she has someone who's great with weapons training with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:58 am

Tobi blinked when she glared at him. Shrugging, he walked over to the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2