Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie) Empty Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 am

Katie sighed, walking around in East City. She's been to a bunch of these random places. Reole, New Optain, Frostdeath, Eikyuu Gaka, South City...a lot of places, really.
She loves to travel, but she doesn't like it when she gets lost in big places. Like she is now.

She arrived in East City shortly before, and she's already gotten lost. Five minutes...that's a record.

Unfortunately, Alex wasn't feeling well, so she left him at home in Xenotime last time she went. She wished he was here to make her feel better. She could use her sweet, soft furred ferret right now.

Looking around in the area, she sighed again. There was no way she would find her way around this huge place.

Back to top Go down

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie) Empty Re: Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 am

Revel was walking again in her usual appearance of a walking cloak with shades. Her red eyes flitted around the town. Was it bad that the towns all started to look the same? Her dog, Ama strolled beside her, coming up to her waist. Ama looked around curiously, sniffing for threats. Revel's strides stopped as her eyes rested on a girl. She looked familiar.. like she should know her.. or was her mind screwing with her. She simply stopped and stared, instead of speaking.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:34 am

Katie stopped for a moment, and looked around again. Okay, she was definately lost.
She had no idea where she even came from!

Sighing again, this time out of frustration, she looked up again, and noticed a girl with a dog. How she missed her pet...
Wait, this girl might've known this place!

Walking up to her, Katie waved to her. "Hey!" She called, stopping in front of her. "I'm lost, can you help me? I have no idea where I'm going." She giggled, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

Revel blinked, surprised at the girl approaching her. she spoke no words for a moment as Ama looked at the girl suspiciously. Revel finally replied after a moment, "Where is it.. that you're trying to go?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 am

Katie stopped again. Where was she going, anyway? Did she even know?
"I guess to get out of where I am right now...and I think I need to head over to Eastern Command, too, while I'm at it."
She just guessed where she needed to go. She honestly had no idea.
She noticed the other girl's dog. "Aww, how cute is your dog? I wish I had my little ferret with me...he's not feeling good...so, what's your dog's name?" Katie held out her hand to the animal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 am

Ama sniffed the girl's hand and licked it curiously, her tail wagging. Revel was amazed she only did that with one other person besides herself and that was Yuan. Squating down she ruffled the shaggy black and white dog's hair. "Her name is Amaterasu, but I call her Ama."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

Katie giggled, and then started petting Ama.
"I have a ferret back at home. His name's Alex. He's just not feeling well, which is why he's not with me right now." She explained.
"So, can you help me, then?" Katie smiled at the girl, hoping that she wouldn't turn her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 am

Ama howled happily, panting, her bushy tail swishing happily. Revel laughed lightly, "I suppose so.. after all it seems Ama's taken a liking to you.. that a rare few, let me tell you."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 pm

"I see she has." Katie stood up fully, and petted Ama once more.
"Alright, you lead the way. You probably know this place better than I do. And I'm sure that my pet would really like you, too. Oh, by the way," She held out her other hand, the one that Ama hasn't licked. "I'm Katie. Katie Lynn Ash. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Revel smiled softly and took the hand, shaking briefly, "Revel Shade." Ama barked happily and jumped up, running off a distance, but close enough for them to follow.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 pm

"Nice to meet you, Revel,"
Katie felt like...she's heard of her somewhere, or seen her somewhere. Where and when, though?
Noticing that Ama had gone ahead of them, she started following her. "Well, it looks like Ama'll lead us." She put on a smile, forgetting about that little detail in her head for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Revel laughed and nodded. Her dog was smarter than most humans. She was easily distracted, but she was a truly amazing dog. The yearling led with a proud and graceful stroll. Katie.. that sounded familiar...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Katie continued to follow Ama, trying to play with her along the way. She really seemed to like her a lot.
She was really good with animals, but no other pet but her own has gotten to like her this fast.

Although the thought that Katie might've seen or heard of Revel before still bugged her. Her curiousness always got the best of her.
So, she decided to ask.
"Hey, Revel, I feel like I've heard of you before...I'm not sure where, I think I just have, though. Do you think that there's someone we both know? Maybe that's it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Revel paused and followed her dog in silence. "Well.. tell me a few people you know and I'll tell you if I know them.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 pm

"Umm...Takegami Teijirou, Yuan Yao, Ming-Yue Yao, Alexander Elric, Darkamaru Invidia...I'll start off with that." Katie named off a few people she knew. Of course, she started off with the person she knew the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Revel stopped, "Check yes to all of thee above." She looked over, "I know Take.. all to well."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:39 pm

"You know Takegami too well...? How do you know him? I met him in Reole a long time ago, and he was...rough to me at first, but then he was really nice to me." Katie recalled that day, but it was a little fuzzy.
"Maybe I know you from him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Revel nodded her head, "Yes possibly. He's my dad.. he sort of adopted me." She said eyeing Ama who stopped at a distance and began to pace, waiting for them.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 pm

"Really? Takegami...thinks of me as a daughter. He protects me when needed, and he's nice to me...I'm sure I'm treated differently than everyone else, considering he told me before I shouldn't be around him much." Katie started walking again toward Ama, but still explaining to Revel as she moved again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Revel followed and grinned. Special? Hopefully not in the same way as herself. "He treats you special? He does to me also, however.. you wouldn't live through my special treatment." she said coldly, walking ahead with a soft sort of giggle escaping her throat.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:21 am

It seemed like Takegami treated Revel in a different special way than her...
The special way he treated Katie, in was in a nice special way. She thought that she was the only one that treated that way by him.
She caught up with Revel and Ama, not saying anything more, for the moment. She wanted to see if there was something she reconignized about her.
"Well..." She said after a little while. "How does he treat you, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 am

Revel smiled softly, an almost sick grin. Darkness seeming to float around her body. "Do you really want to know?" For once she almost seemed intimidating, an essence familiar to those who knew Takegami.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:52 am

Katie wanted to know. She really did. But Revel...it seemed like she didn't want her to know.
Nonetheless, she nodded.
"I-is it something so bad that I don't want to know about it?" She asked, letting out only one stutter. She tended to stutter a lot when she was nervous, scared, upset, shocked and all emotions related to those. She's been trying to stop that by barely letting herself show it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 am

Revel sighed and looked away. A voice whispering like the wind in her head. "He.. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say.." She winced and looked thoughtful, slipping the hood of her cloak down. "I'll get in trouble if I say too much..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 am

"It's alright. You don't have to tell me. If you want to, I promise I can keep secrets." Katie really didn't mind if Revel didn't tell her. At least she wouldn't have to worry about it, right?
...Nope. She still wondered. But it wasn't her business! Why should she have to worry about it? It was just her nature, she guessed...but she left it alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next