Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-)

Go down

Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-) Empty Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Ilona gently pushed the pram, making sre her son doesn't wake up. It's been nearly a week since she gave birth to Matthias and came back to central just the day before. Her mother insisted on leaving Matthias in Drachma but Ilona couldn't allow leaving her son for a second..Not even for a second..

Last edited by xX-Hyogetsu-Xx on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-) Empty Re: Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-)

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Revel jumped down from the windowsill. Her eyes the usual shade of red. Today she seemed okay, almost calm. She was having a break. Her eyes rested on Ilona. Who was this woman?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-) Empty Re: Grudges and Children (Katie x Revel x Ilona -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Katie walked by where Revel was, not noticing her at first.
She stopped, and backed up. "Revel!" She called, smiling. Revel didn't respond, as she was watching something...
She looked to what she was staring at. It was Ilona...
"Ilona? What is she--" Her eyes widened when she saw the baby. "H-her..." The whole situation came back to her in a flash. She remembered everything that happened.
"I-I wonder what she's going here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:38 pm

She sat down on a bench and watched her son sleeping, his tiny chest going up and down as he was breathing. Ilona unbraided her hair, making her hair fall on her shoulder freely. She wore a white dress with a pink rose motif and a white coat, with Takegami's golden pocketwatch tucked neatly inside along with her silver one.
Ilona's eye got caught at th sight of Katie, then, her eyes turned into the most coldest steel before reverting to her warm blue eyes. She simply smiled and waved at Katie and Revel, her wedding ring gleaming in the sun..

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Revel looked at Ilona and tilted her head curiously. "Salve.. tune eras Ilona?" She asked in a soft, curious tone.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Katie gulped, noticing the glare.
She remembered chasing after Takegami, leaving Ilona there to die. She didn't mean to--her body was moving, but her mind wasn't responding. It was a reflex, as Katie would call it. She didn't mean to leave her...

She nervously waved back, with a fake smile. She also saw the wedding ring, but tried to forget about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 pm

"Sorry, I don't understand what you said but it's nice to meet you.."She said, smiling but gave it a razor sharp edge that it meant for Katie and Katie only. Ilona wasn't one to forget, and wasn't one to forgive (unless it comes with Takegami) and this girl was no exception..

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Revel smacked her forehead, "Aaa my apologies." she said with a slight accent as she approached the woman with a soft and gentle smile, "I am Revel. I was asking if you are Ilona?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

"Yes I am, may I ask how you know me?"She noted Katie's nervousness. After she talks to Revel, she will have a talk with her...More than a talk. She didn't care if Takegami said something about it but Ilona just wanted to make her point to Katie clear to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Revel kissed Ilona's hand and muttered a strange phrase under her breath, closing her eyes, "I've seen you but not of my own will. You might not know me, but you know the person who owns my.. 'soul' if you will."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Katie noticed the extra before that was meant for her.
She didn't meant to leave Ilona alone like that! It was a tough choice--it was either Ilona or Takegami, and apparently, she absentmindedly chose Takegami.

She moved closer to Ilona, standing next to Revel with a slight smile. She didn't say anything, still. She couldn't seem to find the words she wanted to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 pm

"Takegami, am I right?"She said. Ilona wasn't suprised if Takegami owned a persons soul but a young girl like this..? Oh then that explains it: She's a homoculus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Revel nodded and spoke again in her Ishvallan language. "It's my plaesure to meet you, meus domina." Her smile was soft and sweet, but the scars inside her soul could still be seen almost as if they were sticking out, fresh on her tan flesh.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:30 am

"Revel dear, can you take care of Matthias for me? I need to talk to Katie. Alone."The word alone would have been enough to send Katie's spine chilling. Ilona then walked towards the alleyway, making sure Katie followed behind her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 am

Ilona was right.
Katie gulped, but nonetheless followed her. She had a feeling that something bad would happen to her.
They stopped in the alleyway, and Katie was both nervous and scared. What would Ilona say or do to her?
"Y-yes, I-Ilona...?" She spoke up lightly, obviously nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:37 am

Ilona then smacked her hand onto the wall of the alleyway. Both ends erupted walls, leaving no escape for Katie whatsoever. Ilona wasn't going to let her run away. Not when she has something important to talk about. She then cornered Katie to a wall and smacked her hand right next to her face. Sh wore a glove with an armoured covering on it, with it, a transmutation circle engraved onto the glove. Her eyes became cold and piercing, as if she was looking into the little girl's soul...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:46 am

Katie trembled in her spot. There were no escape options. If she started fighting, then Ilona would rip her to shreds. She had no options. All she could do was just sit there and take whatever Ilona would give to her.

She couldn't forget that day. That very day that made Ilona hate her so much.
"I-I'm sorry..." She squeaked, knowing an apology wouldn't help.
She thought she would die there, by Ilona's hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:49 am

She gave a smile, a smile so fearsome it could make even her son tremble. Seeing that she scared her, Ilona took a step back.
"Sorry? For what you did back there, I don't think anyone in the right mind would forgive you...I came here only to give you a few words of caution and warning Katie..."Ilona said with a ice cold voice. It was basically screaming out that she wants Katie's blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:58 am

"I-I..." Katie couldn't find the words. She couldn't say anything. Her mind went blank, blocked out by fear.
It was obvious she wanted to kill her. And it was obvious that she wanted to do it now. She was restraining.

"I-I'll agree t-to whatever you want m-me to...just pl-please...I don't want to die..." She begged, wanting to cry. But she didn't want to show anymore weakness than she has already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 am

Ilona brought her face close to Katie. Her breath smelt like vanilla but really Ilona wanted to rip her to shreds but seeing that she has a connection to Takegami and he wouldn't be so happy that his little girl was murdered was the only reason she hasn't killed her.
"I'm not going to kill you Katie but I would gladly would if you weren't Takegami's "little girl". I came to tell you this and also.."She bought her mouth close to Katie's ear, her whisper almost smoothing like a cool spring.
"Takegami is mine. His heart belongs to me. As mine belongs to him. You do not have a place in his heart whatsoever. Until I die..No, even if I die, I will always have a place in his heart. You do not.."Ilona then took another step back and smacked the wall again, causing the walls to revert to it's original form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 am

Katie had never felt so scared in her entire life.
In a way, Takegami had saved her again. If it weren't for her close connection to him, she'd be dead right now.

But what Ilona said, was a lie. Katie knew that there was a place in his heart for her. Otherwise, he wouldn't have protected her when he did, nor would he spend any time with her.
Katie had to be on all guards at this time. And she had to make sure that her relations stayed the same with Takegami, or she'd die automatically by Ilona's hands. She needed Takegami now more than ever.
But she wouldn't dare admit that to Ilona.

Katie started to stand, and she started to walk away, hoping to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 am

Ilona then grabbed Katie's arm, squeezing it to the point of breaking a bone. Then Katie should feel a burning sensation as she tattooed her surname "Szilagyi" onto her arm, which will be forever burning whenever Takegami or Ilona is near her. Satisfied by the blood red mark on Katie's arm, she let her go.
"Let that be a reminder."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 am

Katie let out a scream by the burning in her arm. It burned terribly.
She fell to the ground, gripping onto her arm, as it continued to burn her.
It was because Ilona was around her right now. She also realized that she couldn't be near Takegami now without her body burning...
Ilona was certainly making her life hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 am

She then turned and walked away from Katie, seeing as she got her point clear to her. Ilona wasn't jealous or anything. It was just that Katie was almost like a little sister to her and she had betrayed her trust..
"You know Katie..I thought we could have been sisters..I was wrong."Ilona said with a hint of saddness and walked off with pram in tow.

[Topic Exit.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down