Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-) Empty Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am

She had long closed her eyes, her hands rested on her 9 month belly. Her opened her eyes again and carassed the golden pocketwatch that he gave her so many months ago, which to her, feels like years. Ever since, Ilona was living in her family manor in Drachma, sheltered from the ever ending winter and from things that could harm her and the child. She once again dozed off, holding the golden pocketwatch in her hands...

Last edited by xX-Hyogetsu-Xx on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-) Empty Re: Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 am

Takegami was visiting a friend of his, who just so happened to have ties with the government. He was told that the woman's daughter was in Drachma for some time, and decided he'd pay the new girl a visit. He hadn't the slightest clue as to where Ilona stayed, as there were no reports on her being sighted anywhere, and sighed slightly thinking she probably went to a diffrent nation to hide from him. He wore a blue kimono and white tabi along with sandals. He also carried two katana, in their sheaths, on his left hip, ready to be drawn at any moment. His hair was alot longer for he had finally allowed it to grow out, and he died it brown in some parts. His lustful azure eyes were locked onto the door, and he bore a smile on his face.

"I'm surprised she called me here to have dinner and meet her daughter. I hope she isn't trying to set me up again."

The new Takegami
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-) Empty Re: Love in Winter (Ilona x Takegami -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 am

The servants woke her up and told her a guest would be arriving. Ilona's "ladies-in-waiting" had to help her up and change into a flowing black dress with fur cuffs and collars. Ilona braided her hair, putting to the side. She sighed and tucked the golden pocketwatch inside the folds of her dress.
"Lady, it is time..."
"Yes, I'm coming.."Ilona said, once again, had help to walk as her belly was heavier than ever..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 am

Takegami stood in the cold snow, not losing his calm deamenor. The cold wasn't much to him as he grew accustomed to it. Suddenly, the door opened, and a servant bowed and welcomed him inside. Takegami bowed slightly, as Aerugese customs require him to do so, and he walked inside slowly. He then noticed the woman who had invited him here, and bowed slightly laughing. He hugged the woman who thanked him for coming and led him to the dining table.

"Your daughter, will she be joining us for dinner?"

The woman nodded and ushered for Takegami to sit down untill she arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:04 am

The servants carried her IV stand for her and she descended the stairs. Life was all so very quiet since she came to Drachma, back to her family. She paused for abit and looked up at the enormous portrait of her father, the fearsome man who was one the most powerful state alchemists in Drachma. She then moved on and catching sight of her mother, Ilona waved at her, hardly noticing the man in the blue kimono..But where have I seen him before....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:22 am

When Takegami could hear them coming closer, he stood up and bowed slihglty. When he looked up, his eyes widened slightly, but he quickly hid his expression of shock. He stood straight up, and tried to seem as if he was normal. He walked over to Ilona's chair and pulled it out for her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, madam."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 am

She too widened her eyes in superise and had so many questions in mind. Whats happening..? Why is he..? She simply smiled sweetly and gracefully plopped on her chair.
"It is nice to meet you too..."Ilona said, tightening her grip on her pocketwatch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 am

Takegami sat down in his chair after helping Ilona's mother sit, and sighed slightly. It was quiet for a while, but he broke the silence with ease. Apparently, her mother knew nonthing about the two formerly being together.

"So, Ilona, how is the child?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:31 am

She jumped a few hundred metres in fright and regained her composure. I'm so confused...What's happening..?
"It should be due any day now..."Then Ilona's mother, Elizabetha Szilagyi, starts braggin how her grandchild will be as beautiful as the mother and strong as the father (whoever he may be) while the servants brought in the food, leaving Ilona picking at the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 am

Takegami looked up and gave the girl a confused look as if this was their first time meeting. She obviously didn't recognize who he was, and the fact that he knew she was pregnant must of scared her. He chuckled silently to himself, and listened to her answer as the servants placed plates in them. Takegami bowed slightly at Elizabeth, and smiled warmly at Ilona before picking up his fork.

"Onegaishimasu."

He picked up a piece of lettuce with the fork, going into his salad first and swallowed it after a few bites. He then looked at Ilona before deciding to ask, yet another question.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the boy's father?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 am

"He went away...I don't when he's coming back but I know he will come back..."I mean, what are you doing here? She took a bite of steak, having on appetite whatsoever but just to be polite, ate her meal anyway....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 am

Takegami nodded slightly and continued to eat. It was silent for a few minutes between he and Ilona, for Elizabeth kept talking about a few politics and such for a while. That's when the clock struck, and the name of a lost one was revealed. Elizabeth was about to bite her steak, but stopped and said eight words that guaranteed a surprise for everyone in the room.

"Takegami, how are the relations with Amestris coming?"

Takegami smiled slightly and laughed to himself silently.

"They are coming along fine madam. Hopefully, i'll be able to pass the throne on to my heir soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 am

Heir?! She stopped eating suddenly and quietly threw her fork down.
"Heir you say..? Who is your heir..?"Ilona had a gut feeling on who it is but wasn't sure what to say about the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:25 am

Takegami stopped right before he was about to place his food in his mouth. His mouth was open, and his eyes looked up at the girl as he gave her a confused look. He then placed his food back down on the plate and closed his mouth.

"Ilona, is something wrong? Better yet, do you have something to share with us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 am

She took a deep breath and stood up. She needs to talk to him, alone.
"Would you come with me please?"Ilona turned, ignoring her ladies in waitings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:31 am

Takegami arose from his chair slowly and bowed slightly to Elizabeth as if to apologize. He then followed Ilona into another room. He stood at the doorway, his eyes seeming cold and calculating. His face was serious, and his posture let her know that he wasn't joking around anymore.

"Can i help you, Ms. Szilagyi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 am

Ilona then took out the golden pocketwatch he had given her many months ago and gave him a questioning look..
"Do you remember this?"She said, holding it up in front of him. If it is him..We can be together...Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 am

Takegami saw that the girl remembered him, and he slendered his eyes. He simply looked away and nodded slightly. He sighed lightly and leaned against the wall wishing he brought his cigarrettes with him.

"I'm sorry... i just couldn't live without you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 am

She sighs a gives a little smile, not knowing what to say. Ilona then hugged him, with much difficulty, and held onto him, not wanting to let go.
"I told you we'll see eachother again..."Ilona then pressed her cheek on his chest, savouring his warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 am

Takegami's cold gaze became soft, and he hugged her gently. He enjoyed the feeling of her warm body pressed against his, and sighed happily. He figured that things wouldn't go through well, but apparently he was wrong. Maybe logic wasn't the answer to all... but then again, he never went through aqll of the variables and possibilities.

[color=red]"I'm willing to change, just give me one more chance... i'm begging you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 am

She looked up to his face and smiled. Her cold steel eyes giving off warm like sun reflected in a mirror."I am willing to give many chances Takegami..You of all people should of known that.."Ilona lightly kissed his lips, her breath giving a hint of vanilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am

Takegami kissed her back gently, the smell of vailla hitting his nose within seconds. He hugged her lightly and stroked her hair, his emotons finally showig signs once more. The thig that worried him most though, was the fact that Reita was still there.

"I love you, Ilona."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 am

She leaned on his chest, happy that she has her husband back and closed her eyes.
"I love you too..."Ilona said, her words a whisper that was scented with vanilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:23 am

Takegami suddenly remembered that they had left Elizabeth in the dining room alone. He looked down at Ilona and kissed her gently.

"We should get back, i'm sure your mother is curious about what is taking us so long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 am

She too suddenly remember and giggled, wondering what her mother would say about their abscence..
"Yeah.."Ilona said, her smile not waning. She grabbed a hold of Takegami's hand, their wedding rings making a "clink" sound when they brushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next