Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan)

Go down

Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan) Empty Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Ilona woke up screaming. The pain seethed into her body. She heard voices around her but she couldnt not tell who is who or what is what.."Push! Push!" The voices said. Ilona did what the voices told her and pushed as if her life depended on it and then she heard an infants cry...She relaxed her body but her body felt numb. Her vision cleared and reliased she was in a hospital...How long was I here..?

Back to top Go down

Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan) Empty Re: Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Xan appeared next to Ilona, not caring if he was supposed to be here or not.

Mother, hold on. It'll be alright, it's almost over. The baby is almost completely out.

The King of Cibola looked at the newly born Kamijo with a smile. Then, he turned his attention back to Ilona, trying his best to comfort her. He hoped that everything went well with Kami's birth...

Back to top Go down

Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan) Empty Re: Out of Darkness (Ilona x Takegami x Xan)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 pm

"Where am I...? How long have I've been..."Then she remembered...Her outburst at Takegami, when he snapped, the explosions....His eyes...
"MATTHIAS!"Ilona shouted, sitting up suddenly only to feel another rush of pain that only caused her to collapse back into bed. She curled herself into a ball, despairing on what she had lost...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Takegami managed to seperate himself, mentally, not physically, from Reita, appearing as an apparation. He stood in a corner, his hands shaking, afraid of what he had become. He breathed heavily, afraid of what he would do, or rather what he had done.

"Ilona... i'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 pm

She listened to the nurse talking to Xan about her current condition: Ilona has been in a coma for nearly 9 months and when she was bought to the hospital, at least 30 percent of her body was scarred with thrid degree burns. Other than that, she was healthy. Ilona covered her ears and starting crying uncontrollbly, unable to comprehend what she had heard and unable to believe anything..It's a bad dream..Isn't it..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Takegami wanted to cry, but his tears had longed dried up after Reita took over his mind. He stood in the corner, and summed up his courage. He sighed, and forced himself to smile. He walked over to the bed next to Ilona, not caring if he was noticable by anyone or not, and gently placed his hand on her cheek.

"Ilona, forgive me... Please, for both of our sakes, live happily..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 pm

She stopped crying and slowly turned her head to see him. The man she loves...
"No...I can't..It's not your fault..It's his..Ilona then started laughing like a maniac, superising all the nurses and everyone around her.
"I'm going crazy aren't I? But then, when was I sane..."She said chuckling, slowly standing up only to show the scars on her body and the mark Reita had left her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Takegami forced his eyes to close and looked away. The sight of what he had done to her had droe him to the edge of despair. He sighed heavily, and turned around looking at her. He walked up to her and hugged her gently and kissed her cheek lightly.

"Ilona... you must kill me, for both our sakes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 pm

She shook her head furiously and held onto him, not wanting to let go. Kill him?!
"I can't! Oh god please don't make me do this..I just..How can I...Whose going to.."Ilona then started to talk really fast, her mind in a jumble. Obviously her sanity has left her and all that was left was her anger and saddness...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Takegami held onto her gently, and sighed slightly. He then whispered to her lightly, his voice unable to get louder for he was choking on his tears which refused to come.

"It's the only way... our final goodbye. I've caused nothing for trouble for you... it's best if i'm dead, and Reita can never resurface this world ever again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Ilona managed to gather up her words, her throat started hurting from the constant choking of tears. She covered her face with her hands and shook her head again.
"How am I supposed to look after Matthias and Kami...Where is Matthias?!"She then grabbed his shoulders, smashed him onto the wall so hurt, Ilona must have broke something..
"Where is he.."She said, her voice seething with anger and her eyes burning with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Takegami simply sighed and shook his head. He wanted to tell Ilona, but Reita controlled what he thought and knew, and that was one thing he didn't know.

"I don't know Ilona..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 pm

She slowly let go of Takegami and collapsed on the floor. The nurses helped her back into bed and Ilona shouted at them in full rage, tilling them to get out. Her shouts caused Kamijo to cry even more but Ilona didn't want to hear them, covered her ears again and shouted at the nurses again to take him out of her sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Takegami walked over to her and slapped her across the face. For once, he had a reason to be truly anger, and for once he attacked her for she deserved it...

"Don't act like an ass... he's your child, would you scream at Matthias like that!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:47 pm

She calmed down and refused to look at him. Ilona thought of what she had done and Ilona did deserve that slap. She instead hugged her knees, content on being quiet and still.
"I don't know anymore..."Ilona said in a whisper..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Takegami raised his hand once more, and was about to smack her again, but instead sighed sadly and turned around. He walked towards the door, and looked back at her only so she could see his one azure eye.

"I can't believe you... i thought you loved me... i thought you loved your children. I was wrong, you only care about yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 pm

She stubbornly covered herself with a blanket, hoping to block him off from her sight. I do care for you..I do care for our children..I do love all of you....It's just...I don't know anymore....
"Go away..."Ilona said, gathering the blanket around her even more, hoping he would just disappear..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Takegami sighed and walked through the door as if it wasn't even there. He stood in the hallway, clenching his fist and vanished as he was drawn back into Reita's brain. If she wouldn't stop Reita, then who would?

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 am

Xan had watched the scene before him with a strange mixture of curiosity, fascination, and horror. The last time that Mother and Father had broken apart, Xan had stopped them out of respect for their holy matrimony, and so that Kami and Matthias could live somewhat normal lives...well, as normal as they could have lived anyway. He had been an idealist to believe in that kind of future.

After the nurses took Kamijo away, Xan ordered them right back in, and the nurses feared his reputation more than they cared about Ilona's opinion. Xan took the baby from the nurses, then dismissed them back outside.

Facing Ilona, he made a few attempts to calm the child, then began speaking.

You do realize don't you, that the goal here is to stop Reita from taking hold of Take's mind right? I'm sure that what just happened here did not help that.

The Cibolan King sighed and continued his almost successful attempts to calm Kami down.

Oh well. Lady Ilona, I hope that you don't mind if I help you raise my little brother. Do you object?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:34 pm

"I don't care..Looking at that...That child just reminds me of what I have lost..."She whispered. Ilona looked at Kami with a saddened expression. He looked alot like her: his snow white hair and face but his eyes were alot like his father...
"I don't want to kill him though.....I don't.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 am

Sighing, Xan looked to Kamijo, who seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep after suffering the tribulations of being brought into this world.

I see. Then I shall raise the young Kami in the Ringed City. To ease a mother's burden, I give you my word as a Virtue that your son will be happy growing up there and I also promise that Take will not be able to harm him. And, to ease the burden of the Mother of Virtues, I swear that he will be a force to be reckoned with when he gets older, because I'm going to train him to fight against the sins. Now, with those final words, I bid you a pleasant and most respectful fair-well.

With those words, the King of Cibola disappeared in a flash of bright golden light, taking Kami with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 am

Ilona did not say anything. She lamented at the fact that she wasn't a good enough mother and couldn't even protect her first born....
She then stood up and looked out the window...If Takegami wants me to kill him...No, there must be another way...

[Topic exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down