Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separation. (Takegami x Ilona)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Separation. (Takegami x Ilona) Empty Separation. (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 am

She put on her sunglasses while adjusting her black coat. Ilona held onto to her new IV stand and walked slowly down the steps of the hospital, still weak from her coma and recent birth of her son. She knew he would find her sometime soon...And when he does....
She smiply sighed and sat on the steps, resting before she moved any further. Ilona then remembered their first date, she also wsat on steps while waiting for him..
"How ironic..."Ilona silently whispered..

Back to top Go down

Separation. (Takegami x Ilona) Empty Re: Separation. (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 am

Reita walked through the hospital doors, her short hairin a new style. She wore a spring dress, decorated from head to toe with flowers. She skipped with each step, her cares free from the world when she saw something that made her face turn sour. She slendered her eyes as she saw Ilona sitting at the bottom of the steps.

"You... i should of had Daishi finish you off..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 am

Ilona closed her eyes and hugged her knees. She wanted to cry but her eyes had long dried up, even thought they burn with her withheld tears.
"Oh god what is this...All I wanted was for us to be together..What is this...?"
She then looked up and saw...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 am

Reita's cold, grey eyes locked onto Ilona. She withheld her anger, and awaited to hear what Ilona would say. With her out of the way, she could finally control Takegami's mind and body, and have her way. She sighed and started tapping her foot in annoyance.

"Well? Finish what you were going to say..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 am

Ilona simply stood up and transmutated her IV stand into a barbed wired 9 tail whip and directed the weapon onto Reita's direction.
"I was about to say why is the body of my beloved husband a woman? I mean, what is this?"She says with heavy sarcasm and gave a small sadistic smile.
"Why so angry dear? Why don't you take that anger out on me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 am

Reita simply snapped her fingers, summoning her katana. She slid her finger down it, throwing her dress off revealing brand new clothing. SHe wore a black tanktop, black leather pants, black heels, and pulled out a pair of gloves and placed them on her hands.

"Because, your husband is no more... now die..."

She slashed her blade sending a wave of lightning at Ilona, preparing for yet another attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 am

Ilona swung her whip and deflected the lightning with ease and swung the whip at Reita, leaving a small bleeding wound on her cheek.
"He's not dead. Not while I am here."She said, preparing for another attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 am

Reita simply flipped backwards, dodging the whip with ease, blood coming down her cheek slowly. She wiped the blood clean with her thumb, and licked it, simply chuckiling before sending yet another slash of lightning at Ilona, a large wave of flames coming at her from behind.

"You can't save him!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 am

She jumped out of the way and appeared behind Reita, strangling her with the whip.
"Maybe I can't..But I will because I promised that I would..."Ilona said, strangling her even more making the barbed wires pierce Reita's skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:41 am

Reita slashed the barbed wire in half with ease ad flipped backwards, avoiding Ilona's attacks. She snapped her fingers, causing the gravity of the area to increase two fold.

"Escape this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 am

Ilona, usuited to the gravity, re-transmutated her whip into her signature Helberd and stood her ground. She then walked slowly with much difficulty towards Reita.
"S-snap out of it Takegami..I do love our kids and you..Why wouldn't I?"Ilona said with a whisper, still walkeding towards Reita.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 am

Reita grabbed her head, the alchemy weakening. Takegami was struggling, fightig against her on the inside. Reita squeezed her head tightly, begging him to stay out of the way. 'Stay out of the way, or we'll end up dead!'

"Ilona! Kill me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am

Ilona then run towards Takegami and embraced him. I guess this is...
"I love you and I am so..sorry.."She closed her eyes and pierced the helberd through Takegami's body, feeling the blood flowing onto her body..
As the helberd slid into his body, a flash of images rushed into her mind and for the first time in her life, she regretted this moment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 am

Takegami chuckled lightly, and the next thing you know, her helbred nearly broke upon contact. His lust for power had consumed him, blocking out any feelings towards her. He laughed evily, and his eyes glowed a crimson red as he brought his blade upward in an attempt to pierce the blade through her heart.

"Betrayal... is that all i can count on you for? Hmph, i should've known..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 am

She dodged quickly and drew her needles now that her IV stand is pulverised..Ilona made a stance and looked into Takegami's eyes.
"Betrayal? Did I ever betray you? I have not. But one thing for sure: I am going to take you back."Ilona said, her eyes piecring into his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 am

Takegami's hair turned jet black, and grew longer. His height began to return to that of his normal self, and his clothing returned to its original style after a flash of shadows surrounded his body. He stood up straight, holding his blade tightly. His long, black jacket lifted lightly, and his, now cold and heartless, azure eyes locked onto her. In his mind, he was betrayed... everyone had betrayed him. he had no friends, no allies, no love. To him, her trying to kill him was betrayal...

"Hmph, i.... I WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!"

Right when he said those words, he looked up, his eyes wide open and filled with psychoticy. Takegami's memories of the two were clouded as the darkness in his heart started to take over. A black and red aura of shadows overcame his body, and he smiled psychoticly. He was done with being generous... his love, friendship, and trust had all been betrayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 am

She sighed and stepped back and turned. Ilona then started to walk away from him slowly, retracting her needles back inside her coat.
"You're hopeless..."She whispered, walking away further. Ilona knew their love wouldn't last but she at least wanted to save him...Even if it costed her life again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

A wall of earth arose ifront of her, blocking off her way. He would't allow her to live, not after she betrayed him. He was done... sick... tired! of everyone betraying him. He looked at her with cold eyes, his heart full of anger and sorrow.

"I trusted you, and you let me down. Now, you can die and stay out of my life... i'm tired of traitors... i'm tired of you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 am

"Then why don't you kill me already?!"She shouted, quickly turning around facing him. Her steel blue eyes burned with frustration.
"If you want me out of your life so badly then kill me!"She ripped off her coat and made her chest become vulnerable for an attack.
"Then stab me in the heart like I did last time! When I'm gone you'll be all happy won't you?"Ilona said, standing her ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 am

Takegami started to walk forward, but stopped, grabbing his head tightly. Apart of him still loved her, but the other part of him knew she didn't love him... she wanted him to suffer, she just wanted Matthias. He knew she wanted him to be alone and suffer for eternity... but he wouldn't let it happen.

"Why? Why do you want me to suffer so much? Answer me, this way i an atleast kill you understanding everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 am

"I don't want you to suffer. I never did, I vowed that I would shield you from suffering! But you.."She looked down and stared at her wedding ring now stained with blood. Ilona then looked up and walked forward towards Takegami.
"You brought this onto yourself Takegami. It is my fault...I wasn't strong enough.."Ilona said in a whisper and stoped a few metres away from him. She smiled at him warmly, a real loving smile...
"Now you understand.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am

Takegami sighed, his breathing heavy as he tried his best to fight the darkness consuming his soul and mind. He lost. His eyes glew a crimson red once more and he appeared behind Ilona, attempting to send his katana right through her back.

"Die!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 am

Ilona her eyes and accepted death. She wasn't a good wife or mother and this is what she rightfully deserved. I had a good life..Thank you for everything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:53 am

A loud rip through flesh could be heard, and Takegami's breathing shortened. He fell to his knees, his blade going through his side. He had nearly killed himself, but Reita wouldn't allow it. He laughed lightly, and looked at the sky. He had lost. He could hear thunder rumbiling outside, and staggered to his feet, looking out the window at the rain.

"Who'd of thought... that i'd end up like this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 am

She heard the ripping of flesh but it wasn't hers....Ilona quickly turned around and rush towards Takegami without a second thought. She quickly took the blade out of his side and ripped abit of her coat to patch up the wound.
"You're hopeless...."Ilona said, wiping a quick tear from her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next