Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

First date (Takegami x Ilona) Empty First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:12 am

She sat on the steps outside headquarters, wearing a black minidress with frills, simple jeans and leather boots. Ilona sits there paitently for a certain someone..

Back to top Go down

First date (Takegami x Ilona) Empty Re: First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 am

Takegami stepped off of the train and streched lightly for he was finally free of yet another mission. He sighed slightly and walked back to HQ to give his briefing to Tobi. He was dressed in casual clothing for once, and had an entirely new look. His short black hair, was now blonde with brown at the top. He wore a white button up shirt, with the top button undone,a necklace with a blue pendent in the center, blue jeans, black heels, and three bracelets on his left wrist. His azure eyes were now completly visible, and they seemed to glisten in the sunlight.

He walked up to the stairway where he saw a familiar face. 'Who is she again? Ilvia? Iloka? ILONA!' He stopped infront of her and smiled warmly.

"How's it going Ilona?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 am

She looked up and saw who she was looking for. She put on a smile and stood up, stiill holding her IV stand.
"Hey..Nothing going on, I was waiting for you..I forgot how long though."Ilona slightly blushed but laughed it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:25 am

Takegami raised a brow in confusion, trying to figure out why she would be waiting on him. He scratched the back of his head and yawned lightly, still kinda sore from the train ride back. He suddenly realised that his iphone was still playing music, so he pulled out his earphones and shook his head as to fix his hair.

"Waiting for me? Why would you do that?"

This is Take:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Takegami on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 am

"Because I wondering..You know.."She fidgeted as she spoke. Ilona wasn't even sure if she wanted to ask but its now or never!
"I was wondering we could have 1 date..?"Ilona took a deep breath and exhale but her cheeks burned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 am

Takegami took a step backwards out of surprise and then shook his head returning to reality. Last time they met, she was completly afraid of him, and now she was asking him on a date, who'd of thought? He nodded slightly and placed his hands in his pocket.

"Your asking me on a date? That is a true surprise... but hey, why not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 am

She smiled and jumped down the stairs. Of course she was aware of her own fear of this man. But when she saw his eyes when he said he was tired of being alone, it made her heart break.
"Okay let's go~!"But she didn't know where to go..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 am

Takegami nodded and grabbed her hand, but looked confused when she didn't tell him where they were going. He laughed slightly before looking over at the girl.

"You don't know where we are going, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 am

She was startled when he grabbed her hand but was slammed back to reality when he asked where they are going.
"I..Erm..No I don't.."She looked at him with an uneasy smile.
"What a planner am I huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 am

Takegami simply laughed lightly and shook his head slightly. He didn't want her to feel bad about it, so he simply brought up a topic of which they could start from and plan ahead.

"How about we go out shopping or catch a movie, or take a stroll through a park. Then, we can go grab dinner. Sound nice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 am

"It sounds very nice.."She said smiling, relieved that he hasn't scolded her about her half baked plan."I think stroll in the park would be nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 am

Takegami laughed and nodded slightly, walking slowly towards their destination with her at his side. Everyone gave him a new look, for his appearance had definately changed his demeanor.

"What made you decide to ask me on a date, if you don't mind me asking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 am

She starts thinking hard about his question. Yes why did I ask him to a date..Then she found her reason."You said you are tired of being alone, so I want to, I don't know, be there for you.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 am

Takegami nodded his head slowly before pulling over a taxi, and opening the door for her. He sighed knowing that he lied about being alone, but he went along with it anyway.

"Hm, so you care about me, huh? Hahahaha!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 am

She went in the taxi, resting her head on her hand.
"That's not even funny.."But then again, she laughed when he said those three words..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 am

Takegami laughed lightly and sat down in the taxi next to her. He crossed his legs femininely and told the driver where to go and sighed lightly.

"You've finally become happy about this date i see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 am

"Happy?"She asked in confusion. His attitude then reminded her why she has a lgith loathing for him but then..Ilona just can't get away from him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 am

The taxi came to a halt and Takegami paid the man. He stepped out of the car, and opened the door for Ilona, a smile still on his face. He shut the door once she got out, and grabbed her hand again.

"Are you ever going to let me fix you up? That IV stand must be annoying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 am

"That again? It's not annoying at all, I mean, I've been living with this for my whole life! Why would it be annoying.."She said, tilting her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 am

Takegami snapped his fingers and lightning surrounded his hand. Suddenly, when he touched her, red marks began to cover her body, and a bright red light shone, and everything was back in place. The IV stand was missing, but she was perfectly fine. He kissed her lightly, his face carrying a serious expression.

"Because, then you could be like this, and have a family. You won't have to be alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 am

She became startled at this gesture, not sure what just happened.
"What did you just do..? Don't tell me you cured me right...?"That red glow..Could it be the philosopher's stone..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 am

Takegami simply sighed seeing the girl wasn't pleased with what he had did. He simply touched her and snapped his fingers and the red light glowed once again returning her back to the normal form she was in, IV stand and all.

"Well, since you don't want to be cured, i suppose you'll be left with it then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 am

She sighed, almost relieved that her current state was returned.
"Please, lets not start this again.."She said, walking towards the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 am

Takegami walked beside the girl, his hands in his pockets as he looked at all of the beautiful cherry blossom trees. He nodded his head as a way of saying 'hello' to some people, and made a few winks here and there as to say hello as well.

"Why do you want to stay sick like this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 am

"Because.."She said off-mindedly.
"I want to prove to someone that I'm not weak..Just because I'm sick it doesn't mean I can't do things that normal people can..."Her eyes wondered into a distant space and time, her memories flowing into her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next