Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

First date (Takegami x Ilona) - Page 6 Empty Re: First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Takegami, who was relieved the cop left when he did, looked at Ilona and grabbed her hand.

"I couldn't lose you a second time... i wouldn't allow myself to, i had to let him take control, or you'd be dead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:17 pm

She tired to slap him but she was too weak to lift up her arm, instead, she slumped back down, too tired to do anything now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Takegami lifted her up, and his eyes turned crimson once again, glinting in the darkness. He carried her off into the darkness, hopefully taking her home so she could rest. He would soon have his queen of darkness, and all would bow before the Versailles family.

Couldn't help but think of this song during this post XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:22 pm

She wanted to get away, she wanted to run but her legs didn't have any strength in them anymore. She simply fell asleep in his arms.

[OCC: The aristocrats symphony? XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

[OOC: Yea, i don't know why it came in there though, must be his eyes XD]

IG: Takegami carried her back to the military base, and took her to her room. He opened the door and laid her down on her bed, and sat against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:25 pm

The visions of blood and his red eyes made her toss and turn, sweat covered her body, the constant nightmare causing her to scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Takegami heard her scream and stood up and walked over to her bed. He stroked her hair gently, and whispered into her ear lightly.

"Calm down Ilona, it was only a nightmare."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 pm

She hugged her knees, crying loudly. She knew it wasn't a nightmare, it was true. It's even too good to be a nightmare...
"But it isn't...And you know it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Takegami raised an eyebrow, confused on what she was talking about. Unless, she knew what he had done and wasn't proud of it...

"I had to save you... no matter the cost..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:36 pm

She stood up but her her stance was unbalanced.
"There will be plenty of people who will mourn those peoples death..My life wasn't worth that.."She said, trying to walk away but she didn't know where..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Takegami grabbed her and his face showed nonthing but sorrow written all over it. His eyes seemed to tear up, and his voice became shakey.

"Where are you going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

"To apologize to those people...."She tries to free herself from her grip but she couldn't. Her legs gave in, causing her to fall on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Takegami quickly grabbed her and laid her back on the bed.

"They are dead, you can't apoligze to them, or else you'll be arrested. Look, they'll mourn their deaths, but they'll get over it eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm

"I will not."Her words came out of her eyes clear and sharp as day. Ilona turned her back away from him, hugging her knees as sleep had left her forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Takegami fell to his knees infront of the bed and sighed. He sat there, happy that she was atleast alive.

"If you want... i can fix all of this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:48 pm

She sat up suddenly and grabbed her shoulders.
"NO! Just stop...No more..Please..No more.."She rested her head on is shoulder, a part of her strength coming back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Takegami didn't say a word, but simply sat there. He had screwed everything up from the start to the end. What would happen now? Would he have to give his life for the others? Would he be blamed and hated by her forever? Or would he be forced to drown himself in sorrow for all of eternity?

"I believe in death... yet i cannot die.... i must live a life of loneliness as a punishment for eternal life... what am i to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:53 pm

She sighed. Ilona didn't want him to be lonely..Or feel unloved yet he went this far..She simply litfed her head up and placed her hand on her cheek.
"Just don't do this again...Please..."Her eyes radiated saddness and guilt, believing that all this was all her fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Takegami touched her hand, and he simply shook his hand. He stood up and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but just so you know this isn't your fault. It's mine. I'm going to turn myself in, this way you won't have to feel bad about the people. They'll all get what they wanted... my death."

Takegami turned around and walked towards the door, his heart feeling strange. He had finally done it... his life of loneliness had finally met an end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm

She attempted to run after him but her legs failed her. DAMNIT NO! He can't! He just can't! We were supposed to get married..Have our own little family..What happened?! Why god..Why?
Ilona then started to crawl affter him in hopes she can catch up to him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Takegami was about to exit the room when he heard something hit the floor. He turned around, and Ilona was on the ground, trying her best to go after him. He quickly rushed over and picked her up.

"What are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

"What went wrong..? I mean it was such a normal day then this..What went wrong.."Her strength completely left her, caausing her to pass out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Takegami sighed and thought about what she said. He then figured out the problem in the equation... him. If he wasn't so damn persistent and stubborn, he may have been able to avoid all of this. He thought for a moment, thinking that maybe he could erase what happened this night... but, he couldn't do that without her approval. So he just sat down, and wiated...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

She slept more peacefully but fleeting visions of that night came to her until, as a defense mechinism, the blood splattered memories were supressed deep into her mind. All was left was her current memories, including the proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Takegami sat there, slightly dozing off to sleep. He could only wonder what he would do when she woke up. Would he have to convince her not to keep the memories? Would he have to clear her mind of all the events from last night? There was only way to find out... Wait till morening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next