Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

First date (Takegami x Ilona) - Page 2 Empty Re: First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 am

Takegami shook his head and sighed in disappointment. He reached into his pocket,a nd opened his pocket watch, revealing a picture of his ex-wife and his daughter.

"They both were killed, as a way for me to prove that i wasn't weak... you should take this chance or your pride may lead you to an unhappy ending."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 am

She looked him in the eyes then turned away. I'm isn't giving up now, I've been too far to go now..
"I'm too far in. Besides, I have nothing to lose..Nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 am

Takegami's azure eyes fell onto the girl, and he stared at her as if he was looking right through her.

"You have plenty to lose. Your life, your power, your friends, your chance to prove yourself, and me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 am

She kept on walking, hoping to ignore his words. Why is he right? Why is he always right..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 am

Takegami wasn't going to give up easily. He simply sighed as he didn't have to use this cheap shot, but he had no choice but to find a way to make her respond.

"You could lose out on having a family, and experiencing true joy. What your holding onto is a false sense of pride, when inside, your just pissed at yourself for being the way you are, and your after a way to end it all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

"End it all huh..?"She turns around, her eyes sad and lost almost.
"Hah, I already lost my sense of joy, my family..I lost those things when I came to Amestris. And yes, I loathe my current state but so what? I'm fine."She said, her words slightly shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 am

Takegami simply kept talking, not caring to look back at her and see if she was alright or crying.

"So what? Listen to yourself, your begging for an early death, but not over coming this disease and then making your name rise to the top would definately prove those two wrong. However, as long as you stay sick, they will think of you as 'weak' and pathetic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 am

Her anger rose up but not wanting to repeat last night, she simply sighed and left it there.
"Whatever..."She said off-handedly and continued walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:05 am

Takegami kept up with the girls pace easily, and still seeing that she wasn't convinced, he continued to keep digging at the wound.

"Look, you and i both know you want to be cured, so why don't you admit it? Are you afraid you will owe me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 am

"No I don't. I told you, I'm going to prove that I am not weak..And why do you like atagonising me so much?"She said, stopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 am

Takegami sighed slightly, and stopped right before she did. he rolled his eyes and then shook his head in disappointment.

"Think about it, with this sickness your holding yourself back from achieving your true potential. I'm not antagonising you, i'm trying to make you realise that by accepting this sickness, your doing nonthing but trying to find a way to hide from your problems."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 am

"....."With a sigh she started to walk away, hoping to get away from him. But from yesterday, she knew better than to ignore him stil..His words started to annoy her to no end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 am

Takegami grabbed her arm, and once again, the bright light flashed. Her IV stand was gone, and now Takegami stood there breathing slightly out of breath.

"Just stay... like this.... for.... one day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 am

Why is he out of breath....? Unless..She then pulled him close to her, listening to him breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:36 am

Takegami quickly turned around, pulling a cloth out of his pocket, and he coughed into it. He shook slightly, but quickly forced himself to regain his composure. When he looked at the cloth, it was covered in his blood, but he simply balled it up, and placed it back in his pocket.

"Just one day..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 am

She gave him a worried look, watching him cough.
"Look if it takes that much strain on you, it isn't worth it..Only one day, promise me."She said, holding onto his hand tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:40 am

Takegami's eyes slendered as he tried to keep focused, and he nodded slightly. He then pushed himself forward, his breathing calming down.

"We have to still finish our date."

He forced a smile onto his face, and he pulled her along through the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 am

She became increasingly worried, her theories of his alchemy becoming more frightening one after another...Maybe he uses part of his life force..? Or something else..? In response, she gripped his arm tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 am

They walked through the park, and Takegami was laughing like a child to cover the aches and groans of pain. He sighed and sat down on a bench to rest for a while, for doing what he did took a heavy toll on his body. He shook his head in an attempt to keep focused as he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 am

Even though her outward appearance was calm, Ilona couldn't stop panicking. Takegami showed signs of fatigue and became increasingly worried.
"Wait right here."She said, going to the nearest vendor for two cups of tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 am

Takegami could tell by the way she was acting that she was worried, and decided that he had to put on an act. Takegami stood up and walked over to the girl, and hugged her from behind. He bore a warm smile, which was still sorta weak, but the best he could do, and he chuckled.

"Your actually worried about me, there's a surprise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 am

"Me? I'm not worried. Just concerned that's all."She said, raising her head high.
"Now drink this, it should do you some good."Ilona handed him the cup of tea and started drinking it herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 am

Takegami sipped the tea lightly, and acted as if he felt no pain at all. He kept his smile on his face, and admired the beauty around them. He sighed happily, with somewhat a hint of pain, and looked at the skies.

"Isn't it beautiful? You rarely get to experience true beauty like this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 am

She looked around slowly and it was intend beautiful, something she never experienced before she came here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 am

Takegami looked at his pocket watch, and noticed it was getting late. He looked over at Ilona, who seemed to be enjoying the view aswell, and sighed happily.

"I suppose we should grab dinner now, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next