Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

First date (Takegami x Ilona) - Page 5 Empty Re: First date (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:46 pm

She couldn't stop ccrying, her tears seemed like they're last an eternity. Ilona wanted to cry until it hurt, until her eyeballs fell out.
"Idiot...Why..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Takegami's eyes slendered as many answers raced through his head. He wanted death for what he did to her, for the pain he caused her, and because...

"Because, let's not lie about it, you... don't... love... me."

Takegami's eyes became cold and emotionless, almost as if he had given away all of his emotions to care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 pm

I don't love him..? But I..She whispered in his ear, her voice trying to become as smoothing as she could muster
"But I do love you..Listen to me..I do. I just don't know how to say it. If I didn't love you, I would've ran away but I didn't.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Takegami's expression didn't change, for he had practically built up a wall around himself now. He didn't know who or what to believe anymore, all he knew was that he had to protect himself, or else he'd be hurt again. So, he just sat there, silent, trying to figure things out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 pm

She sighs to his unresponsiveness, now she understood how he felt when he tried to convince her to be cured. Now she understood too late..
"I love you.."She whispered again whilst taking out her signature needles. If me dying is not enough to convince him, what will..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Takegami simply shifted slightly, moving away from her. He still struggled to understand what was going on, and whether he could trust her or not. And so, he stood there, silent and still, like a statue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:06 pm

She looked at him one more time and smiled sadly at the thought that in the end, he did not trust her. Ilona stabbed her heart with the needle which eventually reached her heart. But she didn't feel any pain. No pain was greater than the fact that he was turning away from her. Then nothing. Her body fell onto the ground before she was engulfed into darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Takegami turned around when he heard a 'thump'. He saw Ilona lying there on the ground lifeless, and his eyes grew wide with unbelief. He rushed over to her and started shaking her body. She wouldn't wake up, and he pulled her close to him, and a single tear fell from his eye. He screamed in anger and stood up. He quickly pulled out the incompleted stone and snapped his fingers, using the stone's power to enhance his alchemy. Suddenly, a large red light could be seen, and when it faded away, Takegami sat there on his knees, his eyes wide with fear.

The stone that was in his hand, had disappeared, and he was left there in shock before he coughed up blood. He didn't care about anything other than the fact that he had brought her back. He struggled to his feet, and walked over to the girl, staggering actually, and looked down, hoping, praying that she was alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 pm

She felt herself regain conciousness but felt quite weak. She opened her eyes and saw Takegami and feebly stroked his cheek.
"Hey.."She said weakly, her voice no more than a whisper. Did he true human transmutation..If so, then I don't..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Takegami felt a tear stroll down his left cheek, but he didn't care. He simply fell to his knees and kissed her passionately, holding onto her tightly.

"Hey..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 pm

She kisses back but she feels her body becoming weakier and weakier by the minute. Human transmutation are known failures..
"Idiot, I do love you..Why would I go this far..?"Her vision became more blurred and blurred until she only saw darkness, yet she is still alive..At least for a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Takegami started to cry, his tears falling onto the ground as his body shook. People gathered around, coming out of their houses and crying. Takegami, who's sleeves were rolled up now, was furious with himself.

"If i have to, i'll give up every life around me now to bring you back. I won't let you die... i'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 pm

"No..I hate things like that..They all have family and friends who would mourn for them like you are now.."She closed her eyes, she felt her heart beat growing slower and slower.
"I love you.."As she said those words, her heartbeat completely stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Takegami cursed the heavens, hell, and earth, and himself. He quickly slapped his hands together, but couldn't go through with killing the people. Or could he? He simply gave in to his evil side, his eyes turning blood red and that evil grin appearing on his face. Suddenly, he slapped his hands on the ground, and another bright light appeared. He gave thirty three lives away, just to save one person. Many would call him a monster, but that is what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 pm

She regained conciousness again only to scream in pain. The pain flowed through her whole body then nothing. She breathed more easily, her body relaxed but she felt something was wrong...But what..She opened her eyes only to encounter his red eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Takegami stared at the sky, his crimson red eyes glistening in the night. His teeth were sharp, and he wreaked of blood, which covered his body entirely. There was blood splattered on his shirt, pants, hand, and even on his face.

"I will kill this entire nation if i must bring her back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 pm

First thing she saw was blood. Splatters, puddles and even a sea of blood surrounding her. Then the most frightening of all was Takegami. His red eyes gleamed, the blood all over him..What have I done..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Takegami's hair turned fully balck once more, and his laughter was like that of a psycho trapped in the asylum. He stood up, licking the blood on his lips before he regained his sanity. His azure eyes, now filled with sorrow, were locked on the stars in the sky. He was about to pick up Ilona's body when he saw that she was awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:57 pm

The images she saw burned into her mind, her eyes became widened with fear. What have I done? This is my fault! Oh my god! What have I done..?!
She wanted to speak, she wanted to move but she couldn't, it was almost like speech and movement left her forever...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Takegami rushed to pick her up, and held her in his arms, happy to see her alive. It worked, it may have cost the lives of others, but it worked...

"It actually worked..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:01 pm

She tried to speak, to something againest all this but her words got stuck in her throat.
"Damnit why can't I speak!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Takegami was relieved, and he kissed Ilona lightly. Sirens could be heard in the distance, and he quickly ran into an alley, hiding from the sirens.

"Damnit... i'll have to play it off."

He walked out of the alley and pretended to be exhausted, carrying Ilona on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh god all those peiple killed for me?! But I told him not to..I told him not to..Ilona felt tears running down her cheeks and no matter how she wanted to scream she couldn't. The shock still had her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Takegami sighed heavily when a state military officer walked up to him with a gun pointed at him. Takegami simply revealed his state alchemist pocket watch, and motioned for the ambulance to come and help Ilona. He sat down, pretending to act as if he just took on a mob... which he did, they just didn't fight back. He told the cop a lie about how they rioted against hima nd he was forced to use alchemy to stop them or else they would have killed hundreds of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 pm

She listened to him fabricate the lie, how she wanted to say otherwise but her words still got caught in her mouth but Ilona managed to sit up and say a few words..
"How could you..?"She looked staright into his eyes, her eyes still filled with tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next