Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separation. (Takegami x Ilona)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Separation. (Takegami x Ilona) - Page 2 Empty Re: Separation. (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am

Takegami looked over at her, his eyes a soft, azure color. He smiled warmly, and stopped Ilona's hand, shaking his head lightly. He staggered outside into the rain, and fell to his knees on the ground, splashing mud on his pants. He breathed heavily, his body trying its best to resist the poison in him. He had injected himself with nightmare poison, images of him killing Ilona and their children flashed through his mind.

"Well, it seems i'm headed straight for hell..."

Back to top Go down

Separation. (Takegami x Ilona) - Page 2 Empty Re: Separation. (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 am

Ilona watched as he walked away but ran after him, grabbing his wrist, gripping it tightly.
"Where are you going?! You're planning to kill yourself aren't you..?"She shouted, her eyes showing confusion and her usual questioning look. Ilona wanted to beat him for doing this, she wanted to demand where Matthias is but couldn't..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 am

Takegami simply smirked and pulled her outside into the rain with him. He staggered out into the open field filled with fresh grass, and pulled her close to him. He kissed her lightly, and chuckled slightly.

"Matthias, he's in EIkyuu Gaka, under the watchful eye of a man named Shinji. Show him the pocketwatch, and the child is yours... Just, tell him i lov-ugh..."

Takegami fell to his knees, breaking down in tears. Blood slowly came out of the corner of his mouth, and he struggled to speak once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 am

She didn't know the difference of her tears or the rain. He was himself again, though abit too late..She wasn't strong enough...Ilona pulled Takegami to her and cradled him, hoping to comfort him in his last moments.
"Of course I would tell...I will I promise..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 am

Takegami's vision became distorted with the nightmares, and he shivered at the thoughts. He felt alone, lost, destroyed... hated. He wanted death, btu Reita and Daishi refused to let him have peace. As long as they had their power, he was still alive, and they would not let him die...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 am

She rested her head on Takegami's shoulder, her quietly sobbing and started rambling.
"This isn't what I wanted...I just wanted to be with you....Was that such a hard wish..?"Ilona whispered, her question will never be answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 am

Takegami shook lightly, becoming freezing cold as the freezng rain pounded down on them both. He was cofused, lost, heartbroken. He looked up at Ilona... and smiled.

"I'm sorry... this is all my fault..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 am

She kissed bhis forehead and cradled him even more. Even in this situation she still smiled. For him.
"Shush now..It's not your fault..."Ilona said shakily, holding back her tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 am

Takegami shook his head and chuckled, despite the pain. He tried to speak, however, grabbed his side in pain before he could make his statement.

"Ilona... i love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

"I love you too.."She said, still smiling but her tears were still overflowing only to be washed away by the rain.
"I love you too Takegami..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:54 am

Takegami placed his hand on her cheek gently, and the his body had finally defeated the poison. He was exhausted, and losing blood, which could only lead to one thing... He passed out. His hand dropped down to the ground, and he laid there, practically motionless. To one he would look dead, but he was still very alive...

Got the theme song!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 am

She hugged him towards her and started sobbing even harder. Ilona then called an ambulance, even though it might not do him much good. She kissed his lips one more time and stood up and walked away, heading towards Eikyuu Gaka..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2