Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 am

Revel smiled and nodded, instantly silent again. She was his puppet, simple as that. She wasn't allowed to speak unless told. She was to bleed on demand, to stop breathing if told to. Her thoughts were slow and morbid. It wasn't fair. She never knew such a simple choice as joining Yuan would lead to this utter 180 of herself.. this life altering state of mind.. that yearned for blood and death. Ama let out a lone )), as if nowing Revel's discomfort.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 am

"Revel, you okay?" Katie asked. "You don't seem...comforrtable with something. What is it? Unless, you don't want me to know."
She stopped to check on her. It just seemed like the right thing to do, considering that they were newly friends, or something of the sort. Even if they weren't, Katie would've asked it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:31 am

Revel wiped her head and sighed, "It's complicated Katie.. but it's better if you're careful around Takegami.. okay? He's not all he seems to be." she said coolly, but with a hint of concern, before falling to her knees and panting exhaustedly, why was she so tired?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:36 am

Katie's heard that before. Takegami has told that to her himself, even.
"You look really tired, Rev. Do you need to take a minute to rest or something?" She held out her hand to help Revel up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:41 am

Revel let out a groan of pain, grasping at her chest, specifically the area over her heart. It was suddenly so cold there.. was it always going to be like this when the darkness came it began to seep, like a fungus all through her body. She held out her hand to stop Katie, not wanting anything to trigger her before she could regain control. Ama let out another long )), but paced as if a barrier was there to keep her from coming closer.,
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 am

"Revel!" Katie called out. But it seemed like she didn't want her to come any closer. She didn't care! She seemed like she was in pain! She needed help, or at least Katie thought she did.
"Please," She almost begged. "I'd like to help you, you know that, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 am

Revel clenched at her chest. "Don't come closer... don't need.. a trigger.." she groaned, her nails sinking into her chest like blades. Anything to supress the darkness. Ama ran over and pulled Katie back, tugging at her boot.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:52 am

"A trig-ger!" Katie was surprised with Ama dragging her back by her shoe. A trigger? What did she mean by that?

She decided to follow Revel's order, and stayed back. Something was up. Something that Katie probably wouldn't like anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am

Revel, blood on her hands, let out a lone scream, holding her head. The excrutiating pain when she avoided it.. but now was not the time for it. Ama whimpered and paced back in forth, obviously strained with worry.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:08 am

"Revel!!!" Katie called out again, now her voice full of concern.
"What's going on...?" She was really confused right now. Main question: What was happeneing?
"Revel?!" She tried again, still not getting a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 am

Revel was silent, then she staggered to her feet, panting and stumbling a bit, holding her hand. The voices faded, along with the pain. She slowly regained composure. "I'm okay."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:21 am

"What happened, Revel?" Katie immediately rushed to Revel, obviously worried.
"What was that, anyway? This time, I want an answer. Please..."
Even though they've met a few minutes ago, Katie could already tell that they'd be close. Maybe even in a sisterly way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 am

Revel winced, staggering a bit and closing her eyes in pain. Sighing she knew she could no longer hide from Katie.. she needed someone to be close to her anyways.. someone to know her secret and maybe even hide her when the time cam. "Katie.. I'm a homunculus.." She started, deciding to take things slow.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am

Katie looked at Revel, seeming unfased by the fact that she just admitted that she was a homunculous.
"That explains it..." She muttered to herself quietly.
"Alright, I promise not to tell anyone. And I'll help you, when you need it, too." She reassured. She was very good with keeping secrets, especially with one this big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:34 am

Revel held up a finger and grunted, slight pain rocketing through her body, "There's.. more to it than just that. I'm.. a ... 'special homunculus'.. what you just saw.. was... the darkness..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:48 am

"The darkness...? What's that?" Katie knew Revel would probably explain to her, anyway, but she went ahead and asked.
"'Special homunculous'..." She started thinking. She now knew more homunculi than she did humans.
She wondered why she always kept running into homunculi like this. What was with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 am

Revel winced and rested her head against the tree. "The darkness is evil itself, it's like a disease that once it begins, continues to devour our souls until we are nothing but the purest of the sin we represent..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:33 am

"I-I wish I could help, but, I don't think there's anything I can do about that." Katie looked down. She didn't know about this...
"Well, how about for now, anything else you need help with, I'll help, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:35 am

Revel smiled, "All I need you to do.. is for you to keep people away from me when you see me snapping.. okay?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 am

Katie smiled.
"Absolutely. That's the one thing I can do." She promised Revel.
"So, what about where I was going? Can I still get some help?" She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 am

Revel nodded and Ama took the lead again. Following closely, Revel gave a small smile.. was this.. happiness?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 am

Katie noticed the smile, and smiled right back at her.
"Hey, you look much better. I'm glad." She said, still following Ama as she led the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 am

Revel nodded, "I feel better." She kissed both of Katie's cheeks, smiling brightly. "Thank you."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 am

"You're welcome." Katie smiled, with another slight giggle.
She felt really happy that she could help someone like Revel, even though the best she could do was throw people out of the way when she snapped like she did before.
It seemed like people was her trigger.
She had that same feeling before where it seemed like these two would make great friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 am

Revel smiled and followed Ama, keeping the dog close at her side.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next