Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Revel smiled, "You should take me shopping the last time someone took me shopping, Abbas yelled at me.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Random Encounter (Revel + Katie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Encounter (Revel + Katie)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 pm

"Sure, we can go shopping. I haven't gone shopping myself in a long time, either. We can go now, if you'd like." Katie replied. She really hadn't gone shopping in forever. The last time she went shopping was with her mother when Whitney was first born...and that was before she became a State Alchemist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Revel smiled and pulled out her wallet, "Yuan gave me some money and told me to buty something nice.. but.. I don't exactly know what he meant."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 pm

"I think I know what he's talking about," Katie took ahold of Revel's hand, and looked around for a nice cloting store.
She found one and walked in, still holding onto her hand.
"I think he meant buying something nice for you to wear. For him, maybe?" She teased a little more on Revel's crush. Although, it would probably result and getting teased back about her and Envy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Revel blushed "Men like certain clothing on women?" Sshe blinked a few times, confused, her Ishvallan side showing. Mostly she wore cloaks... there wasn't much else to wear to protect from the desert heat.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

"I'm pretty sure..." Katie looked around the store.
"Well, why don't we check the place out for a little while and see what happens? Who knows, I might even be able to find something decent..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Revel looked at Katie and blinked "What's wrong with what you're wearing? I think it looks great on you!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 am

"I-I meant for special occasions...l-like if I ever so happen to g-get a d-date or something..." Katie blushed, thinking that someday she might possibly get a date. Maybe would it be with Envy? Thinking about that, she blushed even more.
"N-no, there's no w-way he'd accept, nor would h-he ever as-ask..." She fidgeted with her hands at this time, often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 am

Revel blinked at Katie and puled down her hood again. "Katie if it's meant to be, it's meant to be." She grinned softly.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 am

"Hm?"
Damn, she was talking aloud, wasn't she?
"Sorry, Revel, I didn't meant to speak out loud like that. Thanks, though. You're really awesome, you know that, Revs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 am

Revel laughed, a faint blush on her cheeks. A shy homunculus? How odd. She waved her hand in a bashful manner "Oh please no need, you're flattery only makes me blush."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:37 am

"I made you blush?" Katie giggled. She's never thought a human could make a homunculous blush...but then again, she was good friends with her.
"Alright, then...I'm sort of bored now, where do you want to go now? I've got all the time in the world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 am

Revel laughed and decided to play with Katie. She icked up a small piece of black cloth and tossed it to her. She gave a playful wink "You should get that!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 am

"Eh...get what?" Katie obviously didn't get it, but still caught the cloth.
"Revel, what are you talking about?...Are you just messing with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:44 am

Revel laughed and took it back, holding it up. She had no idea what it was, but it ure was funny looking. (Lacey Thong XD) "Oh come on Kat (She had a pet name? For a human? Odd..) You'd look so.. irresistable in this!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 am

Katie, now realizing what it was, she blushed a dark red.
"Re-Revel!!! Th-that's...n-not true..." She couldn't think of what to say, and her face was so red.
Sure, black was the girl's color, but...not like that. At least in her opinion.
"R-Rev, I'm not that type..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:54 am

Revel grinned a crooked cheshire grin and grabbed Katie's arm "I'll pay!" She giggled. She was Extravagance after all and tended to overdo things. But she wanted to make Katie happy and though the girl was red like a tomato, Revel could tell she was enjoying herself.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 am

Katie knew there was no stopping her on this. And she would make her wear it, too...
Even though Katie's never worn anything like that in her entire life.
She sighed. "A-alright..." She gave in, her face still pretty red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 am

Revel giggled sweetly and smiled at the man at the register. He blushed a bright red, must have been his first day on the job. He cleared his throat and firmly sputtered out their change amount and gave them the cash. Revel nodded to him and he nearly fainted. Was it from embaressment? Probably.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:48 am

"Th-thanks..." Katie stated, still stuttering. She was still embarrassed.
She's not used to being in these stories...even if she did lead Revel into the place.
"S-So, where should we go, now? Is there a place you want to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 am

Revel handed Katie the piece of fabric and smiled "Let's get ice cream!" She smiled. She had a craving for a twenty five scoop strawberry mango cone...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 am

Katie brightened up, hearing the word ice-cream. Sweets were her weakness, and she loved vanilla and strawberry ice-cream. She didn't like chocolate in ice-cream for some reason.

"Alright! My treat!" She laughed and smiled, as the two walked all the way to an ice-cream shop.
"Three scoops for me, strawberry, vanilla and then strawberry again!" She ordered, excitment in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 am

Revel looked over and frowned, "I'm afraid I'll have to pay.." She smiled at the ice cream man "I'd like a twenty scoop orange-banana-mango-strawberry." She smiled as if it were normal to have that much ice cream..
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 am

The ice-cream man gave Revel a weird stare...was it normal for a little girl like her to have so much ice-cream? He filled Katie's order first, and handed it to her.
He started trying to get Revel's order down, but it was a lot of scoops! It was impossible unless he gave her a cup instead of a cone...
"Revs, would you mind if it was a cup instead of a cone? I don't think that you'd be able to have twenty-scoops without it falling onto the ground..." Katie asked, licking her ice-cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4