Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie) Empty Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

Tobi sighed and looked at the office door. He was really supposed to get orders from this person? Lt. General Violet Tenshi, He read the plaque on the office door. He hated getting orders. The higher ups all seemed cocky to him. Although, he was cocky himself, but that was different. He was sexy. Everyone knew it! Sighing again, he shook his head. He extended his arm and knocked loudly on the door. "Room service," He called out sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie) Empty Re: Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 am

Katie Lynn arrived at South Command. She'd never been here before, let alone any other command but Central.

Being new to this place, she got lost a few times. But she finally found the door with the plaque.
"Lieutenant General Violet Tenshi..." She quietly read to herself.
She heard the words sarcastically, "Room service."
She giggled.
Looking to where she heard it, she saw a man in the military uniform. Probably there for the same reason.
"Hi," She greeted. "I'm Katie Lynn Ash--The Limestone Alchemist. Nice to meet you," She held out her hand.

Back to top Go down

Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie) Empty Re: Getting Orders (Me, Violet and Katie)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 am

Violet then ran to the door.She was in a miniskirt and a t-shirt.She opened the door and smiled."Hi!" She said.Her pale blue eyes lit up when she saw Tobi."So are you Colonel Mustang" She asked with a bit of glee in her voice.Then she asked "Is Katie coming" Not realizing it's rude to say just their first name without even saying their military rank.She had just made a fool of herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 am

(OOC-srry katie ^^ I saw tobi's response and posted lmao)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 am

Smiling, Tobi shook Katie's hand. "Colonel Tobi Mustang, the Whiteice Alchemist," He said with a grin. "Nice to meet you." Hearing someone else call out his name, he turned to the door. When he saw Violet, Tobi did a lazy half salute at the Lt. General and nodded. "Colonel Tobi Mustang, at your service," He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 am

Katie smiled and nodded, turning to Violet. She saluted.
"Major Katie Lynn Ash, here Lieutant General!" She announced to her. She didn't seem to notice that Violet didn't call her by her military rank before her name. Honestly, she didn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 am

Tobi wondered why Katie used her middle name. He was named after his father as far as middle names went, so he never used it. Realizing his mind was wandering, as usual, he snapped back to the subject at hand. Figuring she wouldn't mind, Tobi slid past the Lt. General into her office, plopping down into a chair. "So, what're are orders?" He asked in a lazy tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 am

Katie bowed once to Violet, and walked into the room, sitting down politely in a chair near Violet's desk.
She nodded.
"Yeah, why are we out here, anyway?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 am

Tobi propped his feet up on Violet's desk which was near the chair he was in. "Dunno, the guys at Central just told me to come see her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

Katie looked towards Tobi.
"I was sent from Central to here, too. If we both work at Central, how come I've never heard of you, Colonel? And you've probably never heard of me, either." That last one probably was a lie. A lot of people have heard of Katie--mostly being recalled as the youngest person to enter the State Alchemist Exams (even though the failed the first time she entered).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 am

Tobi wrinkled his forehead. "I try to lay low, y'know? I tend to get in a lot of trouble..." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "I think I may have heard of you, though I don't pay much attention..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 am

"Ah, I see." Katie giggled. "I get into trouble...sometimes..." She was usually obidiant, and listens well, so she doesn't usually get in any trouble. She's a very "good girl", as some people would call her that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 am

Tobi chuckled. "Nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 am

Violet then looked at katie and Tobi .She now looked serious."I know you probably aren't prepared but there is a homunculus among us.Colonel Darkamru Invidea is Pride from the Traitorz organization."Her eyes were staring at the door.She now had sort of a blank expression.She then shook her head and said "Sorry about that." She then smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 am

Katie listened closely. Dark's a...homunculus? So, THAT'S why!
Katie had been with Alexander Elric, or Envy, as she now knew, when she first met and talked to Dark Invidia. It now made sense...
She wasn't that shaken about it, but at least now she knew.
"And is there something specific you want us to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:53 am

Tobi nodded. "Okay. So, what does it matter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 am

Violet smiled and said "I need you two to keep an eye on him and also I need you to do something else both of you." Violet was always happy she hoped they didn't think she was just teasing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 am

Katie nodded. "Okay...what else do you need us to do?" She seemed confused by Violet's request. She wasn't sure how they would spy on Dark without him knowing, or at least, not letting him know what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 am

Tobi shrugged. Shouldn't be too hard to keep an eye on Bacon Boy. He waited for Violet to answer Katie's question since he too was curious as to what she could possibly want from the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 am

Violet smiled wondering if they were ready for a large challenge like this."I want you to fight Colonel Darkamaru." She said happily.She smiled and sat down in the chair she had at her desk.She pulled out a long silver weapon and a small silver weapon with gold accents in the blade."She handed the small weapon to Tobi and the sword to Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 am

"F-fight?" Katie stuttered, sounding surprised. She doesn't like fighting, even though she's in the military, and in two other organizations.
She took the long silver sword. She had to fight with weapons? She could only fight with alchemy! At least, that's what she thought.
And fighting a colonel at that! She wasn't sure now if she could do this. But she had to try. This was an order from a higher up.
She gulped. "Alright,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Tobi swallowed and looked at the blade. "What kind of fight are we talking about here," He asked, his voice slightly unsteady. He didn't want to kill Dark. He liked Dark which, for Tobi, was saying a lot. It was hard for him to get along with people but other than his odd bacon obsession, Dark was cool. Tobi would even go as far as to consider Dark a friend. He knew he'd probably end up having to do whatever this chick told him to do but he didn't want to. He continued to stare at the blade, but didn't make any mood to take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 am

She then said "I am setting you two on a fight not to kill but to test your strength.No using alchemy just weapons." Her pale blue eyes had turned an icy blue colored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 am

Katie stared at the sword, and then Violet.
Of course she was nervous!
She's never practiced using weapons before, so she doesn't know her ability with them. But she guessed she'll figure out soon...
Hey, she might actually be great with them. And maybe she won't be so good...But the great part was, that she didn't have to kill, she just had to fight.
"A-Alright. I accept."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

Tobi grinned and took the knife. If there was one thing he was experienced in, it was blades. The blade he'd used to kill his father hadn't been much smaller than this, he realized with a pang of guilt. Quickly, he shook it off. He didn't need to think about that now. He weighed the blade in his hand and moved it back and forth slightly to get used to it. Nodding, he turned back to the Lt. General. "Sure, I accept too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next