Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc]

Go down

Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc] Empty Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:14 am

Darkamaru smiled and got off the ship he was on. He was now on a mission to check out a cave in La Cerise where the military had gotten reports about. They said it was the base of a tribe of cult members worshiping an evil god. And it wasn't only his job as colonel. No, he was doing this also to protect his colony! He was Regle Du Royaume and his duty to his people would always come first. He was leading a small squadron of 10 people, including himself and Major Shaw. He was determined to stop whatever was happening. No matter what.

Back to top Go down

Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc] Empty Re: Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:20 am

Havoc followed the colonel off the ship, an irritated look on his face "could they make those things a little more cramped ?" he asked sarcastically as he stretched his arms and legs. He didnt like wearing his military uniform, but he was on a mission, so he had no choice. "So, Colonel, what's your plan of action ?" he asked with a weak smile, checking his short sword was securely fastened in it's sheath.

Back to top Go down

Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc] Empty Re: Missions Again! [Darkamaru & Havoc]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:28 am

Darkamaru smiled. "I didn't say you had to wear your uniform, you know. I'm wearing my robes." He smiled and pointed to the cyan and sea green robe he wore with a Flying Fox insignia sewn into the back. "And I think we should just stick with recon first. Find out what they're doing. Then if they are doing anything wrong, we arrest them, or attack with deadly force. I'd rather use the first one though since it might ruin my image to kill people in my colony." He smiled weakly and shrugged. "But, pparently, they've been kidnapping and sacrificing Amestrians or else the military wouldn't have intervened..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:39 am

Havoc glared at the other officer with intensity, he got to wear his clothes but Havoc had to wear uniform ? "Goddamnit" he cursed. A noise to the right of them alerted his ears and within an instant his short sword was out and was in a battle stance, ready for a confrontation. "Colonel..." his eyes darted around, trying to make out if there was anyone there or if it was his own paranoia, the latter was looking more and more accurate, it was probobly side effect of all the Alchemy he had performed on himself "nevermind..." he said udner his breath as he changed from a fighting stance to a more relaxed pose and sheathed his weapon once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 am

Darkmaru turned to the Major as he went into a battle stance. "Relax, Major, it was just a cat...No need to get so worked up." He grinned. "And death glares, much? I never told you to wear your uniform. Besides, I hate it too..." He frowned and then pointed towards a long mountain range. "Anyways, our targets are somewhere in there. Be on guard. They are supposedly armed well enough to take down an elephant." He nodded to the man's sword and pulled a rapier from a side sheath. He loved rapiers... Elegant in practice, deadly in battle. The perfect blade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 am

"Still, I'm more of a dog person..." he grumbled, Havoc followed the Colonel's finger until he was looking up at the mountain. "An elephant eh ? Lets if my Alchemy will be able to fill those shoes" he smirked before walking towards the target. Havoc looked over his shoulder at Darkamaru "Hey, Colonel, care to join us ?" He smiled sarcastically as he bagn to wonder about the inevitable battle ahead. Havoc began to wonder how much blood would be spilled, how many lives would be lost. "So, are we to engage upon sign of violence or try and negotiate ?" he asked, trying to figure out if this was a mission for peace, or a mission to eliminate all threats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 am

Darkamaru sighed as he followed. "I'm hoping we don't have to use violence and that they will surrender, but if it comes to the worst, attack anything you perceive as a threat to your existence. Got that?" He whistled and a small herd of woolly camels approached. "Also, we will be riding on these to the cave. They have an innate sense of danger and will sound an alarm at any threat. Quite useful to us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 am

"I'd rather walk" he said eyeing the camel suspiciously, "besides, I can use Alchemy yo turn the insides of my bones into something mor elight...like cartilidge, so I can get there faster." A camel lowered his head and looked at Havoc, who replied with a glare himself, staring the camel down. He squinted his eyes as a look of aggression crossed his face. He quickly turned away and began walking towards their destination "You win this round !" he shouted back over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 am

Darkamaru grinned and shrugged. "Whatever you like..." He climbed onto the back of the camel and it took off towards the mountain, the other 8 soldiers following behind him. He kept his smile up, even as they approached the mountain. Seeing smoke from several caves along the walls of stone, he held his rapier in the reverse pointed position he loved, holding the handle upside down so the blade was pointing down. He pulled out another rapier, doing the same with it in his left hand. He was skilled enough with weapons to be able to fight tonfa-style with two rapiers, fragile as the blades were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down