Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avoiding Work (Kiri/Jack/Katie)

Go down

Avoiding Work (Kiri/Jack/Katie) Empty Avoiding Work (Kiri/Jack/Katie)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 am

Katie sighed, wandering around Central again. She'd come back to Central and back to her office, and she'd also come back to piles and piles of paperwork she had to do.
She'd never seen that much paper in one place! Besides the library...
She didn't know she'd have to do that much work! Not to mention she also had school work to do, as well. She had too much to think about already!

Letting out a louder sigh, she continued to walk along the sidewalk, kicking a few rocks in boredom.
Why her of all people?

Back to top Go down

Avoiding Work (Kiri/Jack/Katie) Empty Re: Avoiding Work (Kiri/Jack/Katie)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:08 am

Kiri was riding her bike. Yes a nineteen year old woman, in her military uniform was riding a bike down central streets. However when Katie kicked a rock, it landed in front of Kiri's bike and as Kiri hit her brakes, she was flipped, head over heels under bike and landed with her bike on top of her. She groaned, lying there with swirly eyes, unconscious for a moment. "Owww...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 am

Katie shrieked slightly, and ran to to Kiri in worry.
"Ah! I'm so sorry, miss!" She held out her hand to help the woman up. She could tell she was in the military from the uniform.
Katie only had to wear the uniform on some occasions, and this day was one of those occasions. She hated the uniform, too! She'd rather wear her normal casual clothing...

"Miss, are you okay? I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 am

There were a man behind Katie. He didnt have bad thought at all, he just didnt want to be seen. He were wearing hood and jacket, to hide his body. He didnt want people to see his cold side. He were reaching the girl. Little wind flapped his jacket, and he stopped. He fastly inhaled, and felt as the cold, dirty air, full of toxics and citys poisons, were filling him inside. He coughed fastly, and tried to be inhaling so much.

The man were known as Jack. Or thesedays, Sloth. Some may recognize him as Blood or Metal alchemist, and some may recognize him as cold blooded killer. He still didnt care. As he reached the girl, he were smiling. The light from sun lighted his eyes, revealing dark face. He were really tired, but he always were. He recognized this girl from somewhere. Actually, he had seen her with Takegami. Mountains, Muffy, Major alchemist, 'CIA like organization'.. Yes. It were the day, when he first met Takegami, leaving him pretty bad look about Jack. But he had got his respect back..

As he raised his hand to wave at the girl, his mouth opened and let few words out. He fastly sighed, as he said those words.

"Hello mis-"

Just when he said those words, someone knocked this beautiful girl down with bike. Jack run to the area fastly, and offered hand to both girls, trying to raise them from ground.

"I hope you both are okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 am

Kiri shook her head rapidly and managed to stand up. She dusted off her uniform and smiled, blood dripping from her hand as she smiled obliviously, "I'm a-okay! No worries!" She nodded with a semi-salute and then... nearly fell over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am

"Ah! You don't look okay..." Katie held onto Kiri's arm to help her from falling again.

"I'm Katie, by the way. Are you sure you don't need anymore help?" Being who she is, it's obvious she'd care for someone she doesn't know well.

She looked back behind her to see someone she thought she reconignized...
"Hey, have I seen you before? You look familiar..." She asked Jack, still holding onto Kiri to keep her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:29 am

"Eh.. I thought so too.. But im not sure. Do you have any connections to Takegami?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 am

Kiri staggered slightly and dusted herself off again, "Yeah I'm fine." She tried to sneak away. The two knew each other.. perhaps they wanted some time without a nosey third wheel. She looked at her hand and sighed, the cut had been ripped open again, it didn't really hurt, but she knew she needed some cloth. She rummaged in her pocket and removed a hankerchief, rewrapping the wound for now. God I'm such a cluts she gloomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:37 am

"T-Takegami...?" Katie's face turned a dark red when Jack mentioned Takegami.
She remembered that one day...
Shaking her head, she turned back to reality.
"Y-Yeah, I have c-connections with him..." She replied.
"D-did I see you when I was around him...?" She was still blushing, and it was obvious she was nervous. She hated being the way she is at this time, when she was nervous, it showed.

"M-miss, y-you're bleeding...a-are you sure y-you're okay?" Katie turned her attention back to Kiri, noticing her wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:42 am

Kiri nodded, blood soaing the cloth, "Yah I'm fine.. just tore open an old wound is all." She said calmly, for once seeming adult-like. "You two have fun, I should get my bike and.." She turned and her bike that instant.. was run over. Kiri stared, dumbfounded and fell to her knees sobbing "Oh damnit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm

"Eh, are you really okay Miss?"

He asked from the girl, who seemed to be badly wounded.

"And yes.. But if you dont want to talk about it, then lets not talk about it."

He answered to the girl, who he did recognize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:02 am

Katie let out a small sigh of relief. No one was noticing her stuttering, nor did they notice that she was nervous. She was glad about that.

Nodding to the person she reconignized but didn't exactly know, she turned back to Kiri, whom she doesn't know either.

"I understand you can take care of it, but, I also don't think I got your name..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:12 am

Kiri snivveled, trying to get over the loss of her bike and stood up. She suddenly looked serious and heldout her, not-bloody, hand "Major Kiri Hawkeye, pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 am

"I'm not sure if you heard before, but I'm Major Katie Lynn Ash, but some people would know me better as the Limestone Alchemist." Katie extended her hand and shook Kiri's.
"Nice to meet you, Major Hawkeye," She smiled innocently and happily at her, shaking her hand and then letting go. It was strange...she was meeting someone who was the same rank, and they were older than her. She was probably one of the few youngest military officers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:46 am

"I used to be Major also when i were in army.. Well, its nice to meet you both, my name is Jack Monki."

He didnt want to tell his real place in this world now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 am

Kiri did a sort of salute to the two with a warm smile, "It's good to see other people who aren't insane." She lowered her hand and looked at Jack. There was something.... weird about the boy.. but she shoved it to the back of her mind and turned to Katie "And always a pleasure to meet an alchemist." As opposed to seeing them do alchemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 am

"Thank you. And it's also a pleasure to meet another major," Katie saluted back to Kiri, not sure if she should or not. But she did to her, so why not do it back?
"I'm sorry about your bike, though. I didn't mean to knock you down with that rock...I was just bored and trying to avoid some paperwork that I have sitting in my office..." She blushed a little, seeming embarrassed that she didn't want to do her work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 am

Kiri smiled warmly, almost motherly, "It's fine, accidents happen.. They seem increasingly common with me.." Kiri grumbled with a sigh. "Oh I'm just unlucky." With a frown, she pulled the scrap of metal out from the road and plopped down on the ground. "You're a little young for a state alchemist, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 am

"Eh.. Arent you alchemists.. Why dont you just create another bike?"

He asked tilting his head little. He knew that he really should act like a nice dude now..

Im in trouble if they found about what i did..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 am

"That's what most people tell me. I'm fourteen. Hey, at least I didn't pass when I first tried out when I eight..." Katie meekly smiled at Kiri, admitting something she didn't like admitting to people.

She looked at Jack, and an idea formed in her head.
"Well...I can't create something out of nothing...but if we have all the bike pieces, I can put it back together for you, Major Hawkeye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 am

Kiri smiled nervously "Oh I'm no alchemist." She lied bluntly and turned to Katie, bowing "And it's fine I'll just buy a new one later, you have no idea how often this happens."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 am

"No, please, I insist," Katie picked up a few pieces of Kiri's bike, and drew a transmutation circle under it all.
She clapped her hands onto the circle, and the bike slowly reconstructed back into it's old form.
She brushed her hands of off each other, and let out a sigh of content.

"See? You don't need to buy a new one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:16 am

After Katie began to draw the transmutation circle, Kiri began to twitch uncomfortably. Resisting the urge to freak out, she stared and slowly snuck away, leting out a yelp, when Katie turned to look at her, Kiri was hidden from view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 am

"Hm? Kiri? Kiri, you don't need to hide," Katie kept saying Kiri's first name like she knew her well.
"What's wrong?" She thought she hadn't done something wrong. All she did was fix Kiri's bike so she wouldn't have to waste money buying a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Jack were just listening these two, as they were talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down