Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity at work (Military Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Insanity at work (Military Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Insanity at work (Military Only)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:41 pm

ooc: Cool....Where is everyone by the way?

Back to top Go down

Insanity at work (Military Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Insanity at work (Military Only)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:42 pm

OoC: In my office. Just barge in at any time xD
Havoc laughed, pretty loud to be exact.
"I'll follow you on your path to no paperwork, Sir!"
He saluted Mustang, still laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Tobi grinned sheepishly as he bent to pick up the paperwork. "I think I'll go with my Great-Grandad's idea about the miniskirts, too," He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Havoc raised an eyebrow.
"Miniskirts..?"
He asked curiously, grabbing the paperwork.
"I do enjoy miniskirts.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 am

Tobi chuckled. "So, you'll help me with that, I assume." He put the rest of the paperwork that he'd knocked over onto Benjamin's desk. "....But you have to finish m-er, your paperwork, first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 am

Havoc looked around for places to put the rest of the unfinished work.
"I'm going to go on break, Sir. Adios."
Havoc saluted Mustang and left the office, off to somplace else where their wasn't as much paperwork.
(Left topic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Tobi shrugged. "See ya, Havoc." Glancing at the paperwork, he groaned. "Well," He muttered to himself, "....I could use a break."

((Exit))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc: leaving topic [exits topic]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2