Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Continues

Go down

The Search Continues Empty The Search Continues

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Darkamaru trudged through the icy winds and snow, cussing at himself for coming back to this deadly place. But he had found a few transmutation circles on a tree a while back. They were written in crimson paint- The same shade he had given Kayami for her birthday a month ago. He pulled out a strip of bacon, the snacks he fed to Malice, and ate it. "At least, I heat his food... Heh, he did a lot to deserve this bacon- That I just finished off! Like getting us STUCK IN THE ONE PLACE ON EARTH I HATE THE MOST!" He kicked at the snow in annoyance. Oh, how he hated ice and snow...

Back to top Go down

The Search Continues Empty Re: The Search Continues

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 am

After a long search, he decided to give up. Noticing he was low on food, he walked through the snow towards a forest, giving himself bad chilling feelings. Only to further freak him out, he saw a full body imprint in the snow, matching his features down to the number of hairs on his head. He screamed from the horrible memories of dying here and ran into the forest screaming. Malice flew around in the sky, alarmed by the screaming. He flew far away from Darkamaru. Not because of the screaming, but from the fact that the shadows produced by things in the forest had converged into a compacted orb as Darkamaru screamed in a combination of fear and panic. Several seconds later, the orb exploded into a blast that covered everything for several miles in darkness. His screams faded and he lay, curled up against a tree, almost knowing he wouldn't be saved. P-P-Please, let SOMEONE help me...I don't want to die here...Not again... The pain...NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:14 am

OOC: Tobi seems to be in alot of topics at the moment, and i don't want to hassle him by dragging him into another one against his will (as nice as it sounds ^^), so i'll just have Reita 'pop' by alone.

IC:Reita stood admist the freezing cold as snow came down upon his soft skin, and the wind blew his hair wildly. He was undaunted from the heavy gusts of wind and the angry screams of those who died here in this place of confusion and lost souls. He carried his sword bloodied rose on his back, and his guns were underneath his military jacket. He had a cold expression on his face as he advanced forward, when he heard a loud scream. He calmly walked over to where the scream came from, however, the closer he got, the darker it became. He sighed once he could smell that scent of his child, Pride, once more. He closed his eyes slowly, and opened them, revealing his left violet eye, and right blue eye. He adjusted his vision to the darkness, allowing him to see the figures that stood in this snowly wasteland. He looked around when he spotted the child trembling in the fetil position against a tree.

"Your a pathetic excuse of Pride, i thought you were made better than that."

Reita walked up to the child, and kneeled in front of him, and placed a hand on his head. He smiled warmly at the boy, and hugged him gently.

"Your my child nevertheless, so i'll just have to make you better, and i'll discard you once you become useless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 am

Darkamaru froze up and stopped screaming. "Reita...Malice, you moron! Why did you go out of your way to bring HIM here... You could've brought Death himself before him..." Darkamaru was glaring at Reita. All of this time, he had been rebelling against this guy! And his stupid chimera led Reita straight to him! But, knowing he had freaked out, he would need Reita's help to overcome his weakness to ice... Not to mention bringing him closer to Reita since you must first join the enemy's ranks in order to fight them.

OOC- Okay, cool.xD I'm sure Tobi doesn't mind. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 am

Reita stood up and yawned slightly before extending his hand out for Pride to grab so he could pull him up. Reita, Rei, and Rose were all trying to figure out what to do with the boy. Rei wanted him dead, seeing as how he was the weakest out of them all through his eyes. Rose wanted to give him a chance, to see if he could prove his worth. However, Reita, the main embodiement of the three, simply wanted to watch the boy advance on. He wanted to see how the child worked, and see if he could be persuaded to join Reita. He would be the perfect distraction, for his use for this one was.... well, let's just say Pride wouldn't be of much help.

"Don't tell me you didn't miss me. I am your father after all, if not for me, you'd still be a lost baby eating out of trashcans, and still believeing that you were human filth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 am

" Hmm, I suppose you are right... Well, I can join you." He feigned a smile and took Reita's hand, standing up. He only needed to continue this charade for a while so he could learn Reita's weaknesses. Found me on the streets? HA! I know more than he thinks. I might be just a kid, but I know that when I died here, I was reborn and ran into a town, discovering my powers along the way. He only met me twice before...

OOC- xD I love plot twists. Now Reita has a new enemy... or is he an ally? Find out in the next episode of "Chicken" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 am

OOC: It's definately an ally, or some very naughty and painful tortures will be put in place *sadistic laughter goes here* ^^

IC:Reita finally stepped back and gave Rose full control over their body, which meant that it would be a cycle of tests for Pride to complete. The psychologist, Rose, will see where his true alliances stand, The sadist, Rei, will test the boys mettle, and The Stratagist Reita will test Pride's resolve and tactical strength. It would be a long day for the two, however, it will be just fun and games for Reita. He started walking, and started to giggle, and walk became more feminine like as he spun around and looked at Pride.

"Tell me, Pride, why don't you like me? I'm the only one who can care for you in this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 am

Darkamaru noticed the personality change immediately and, while it was quite peculiar, mentally wrote it down. "Well, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I heard people telling a whole bunch of mean stories about you and I tried hard not to believe them but I couldn't keep from believing it... So are you mad at me?" He put on the most innocent look he knew how to make as he asked that final question. Hook, Line, and Sinker. Haha...

OOC-xD no tortures! *insert anti-torture suit here* lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:04 am

Rose knew the boy was faking, but decided to play along with his game in order to find his internal weakness, such as what he fears, loves, and hates. Rose slendered his eyes, thus starting the beginning of his psychhology game. He wanted to play his game now.

"Aw, it's okay. What were the stories about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 am

"Well, some people were saying that you were a liar and a jerk who was just playing chess and using me and the other homunculi as pawns... But that isn't true, is it?" He looked up to Reita questioningly. "You would never do something like that. I mean, you said it yourself once that you were our father and we were your children. That you would protect s when we were in need. So why would people say all of that mean stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 am

Rose sighed slightly, and kissed the boy on the forehead before turning around and continuing his walk. He touched his hairclip, seeming as if he was sad from what he just heard, and even trembled slightly to seem depressed.

"Pride... you must understand, that even as your father, i must use you as pawns. I want to make the world a better place, a place where everyone can be happy and free. A world without chaos, just order, and some sacrafices must be made in order to bring that type of world. You must understand, it is the responsibility of you and your brothers to help me create this kind of world. You are my tools, and the world is the wood in which i shall create a new birdhouse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:23 am

"I understand all of that now. Thanks father." He smiled once more and patted Malice on the head and fed him a strip of bacon. Then he remembered the whole reason he had come here in the first place. "Father, could you help me look for food? Me and Malice are out and we have to have something in our stomachs to be of any use to you." He smiled. If he was stuck with Reita, he could at the very least, use him for his own needs. And right now, he had to get to the snow lakes for fish...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am

Rose stopped dead in his tracks, and a cold smirk appeared on his face. The boy had opened himself up for a trap, as Rose pulled out little red stones and tossed them at Pride. He then pulled one out for himself, and let it slide down his throat as he sighed in happiness.

"Try it, it's almost like a cherry strawberry candy mix."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 am

Darkamaru stared at the stone. He knew it was a trick so he smiled. "Sorry father, but I'm allergic to strawberries. But it looks really good, even if I can't eat it. I was really hoping we could go fishing anyways. I've been here for long enough that I know where the best snow lake is." He smiled his little innocent smile again, knowing that he could stay countless steps above his 'Father'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 am

Rose simply giggled, knowing that the boy thought he was tseps ahead of his master and father, however, he was still far behind. Rose read Pride's every move, and knew his every reaction just by reading his postures, paying attention to the inflection in his voice, and based on his emotions. He simply looked back at the child out of the corner of his eye, simply revealing only part of the smirk on his face.

"Did i every say there were any strawberries in the candy? I just said it tasted like strawberries, so relax."

Rose returned his attention ahead of him, however, he listened intently to the movements of the child, to learn more about his postures, and the way he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:47 am

Darkamaru giggled, keeping his child-like behavior to make him look weaker. "Okay then.Ahh." He opened his mouth up and when he placed the stone on his tongue, allowed the shadows beneath his tongue to surround the stone and gently shatter it, making it silently crumble. He then allowed it to fall out of his mouth. "That was as good as I thought it would be! Thanks Father!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 am

Reita wasn't as stupid as he acted sometimes, and neither was Rose. Reita alerted Rose to check the ground behind him, however, Rose already anticipated the boy's movement. He had another stone in his hand, and tossed that one back to the boy, however, this time, he turned around so he could watch him eat it. Soon, Pride would have to give in to his sin after eating the stone. Once he became purple marked, he'd join Rose for sure.

"Why not have another then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:55 am

Darkamaru smiled again. "All right." He knew that this time he would need to use a bit more strength to do this. He put i in his mouth but now he closed his mouth. He had the shadow loudly pulverize it down to molecular size while he 'chewed' it. Now that it had been properly destroyed and weakened, he swallowed the harmless remains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 am

Rose simply scoffed and turned around continuing to walk. This boy wasn't truly eating the stone, or else his transformation would have happened upon the first bite, besides, every homonculus knows that you swallow the stone whole, not chew it. He simply let the matter go, for he gathered all the information he needed. Then Reita took over from here, and it was time for him to initiate his test.

"Why don't you trust me Pride?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 am

"Oh, I trust you a lot Father. Why would you ask something like that?" He smiled again, knowing his charade wasn't working. It really was a game of chess, as he had said. And right now, him and Reita were low on pawns and both were down to their other pieces. It was a simple matter of time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 am

Reita wasn't an idiot, the two were playing a game of chess, and even though they seemed to be evenmly matched, Reita's low count on pawns was all apart of his plan as he turned one of those pawns into a queen with one move.

"Well, you wouldn't even eat the food i tried to give you, you acted as if i poisoned it. I know all about your little shadow techniques, you are apart of me afterall, but regardless, i did screw up in the past which pushed us far away. I know based on the rumors that you heard that i was a bad person, but believe me, i am not like my father. People see me as my father, however, i am completly diffrent. I want peace, a family, i want us to be together and live happily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 am

Darkamaru realized that he was caught red-handed and ended his little act by doing a backflip and landing about 5 meters away from Reita. Malice growled and stared at Reita. Darkamaru reached down to his shadow and pulled a thin but long wooden handle from the ground. he also allowed a jaggedly sharpened blade slide out of his sleeve and he connected the two into a scythe. "Well, Reita, it seems to me that you knew my plan the entire time. But, just so you know, I won't join you. Even if your plan sounds perfect, you wouldn't care if I died or any of the others! I even found another of your future pawns and When I see him again, I ill ask him to join me in my quest to stop you. We are people too, even if we already died. And I will fight you if I have to, just so I can stop you from using us for your goals! Together, We could overthrow you and live our normal lives again!" As Darkamaru ended his short speech, he signaled Malice to extend his wings to their full length. Darkamaru then used the scythe as a sort of hook and as Malice began flying away, Darkamaru caught the hook on the creature's leg, allowing him to catch hold and be taken away from the area. As he left, He allowed his shadow to merge with the other shadows in the area, creating another bomb like the one that he created in fear. "So long, Reita. When we meet once more, Greed will be on my side! You'll see!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 am

Reita sighed in disappointment as he watched 'Pride' fly away with his pet. Reita had all the chances in the world, along with the ability, to stop the boy, however, he had more important matters to tend to. The child thought to steal Greed from him, however, Greed was already in the palm of his hand. A cold gust blew by lifting his jacket up slightly, and sending his hair to the left side of his body. He simply smirked and pulled out one of his pistols, and with precision shot a bullet intended only to hit the wing of the chimera. After he shot the bullet, he simply put the gun away, and turned around to leave the area.

"Pride? Seems more like coward to me."

Reita's cold smirk stayed on his face as he walked away, untill a shadowy figure appeared a few meters away from him. This figure seemed to wear a long black robe, and had bony fingers, however, once Reita looked it in the eye, it bowed in respect.

"You'll need more than just Greed to stop me, coward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 am

Darkamaru saw Reita fire the gun but took no heed. Malice simply ducked down, allowing the bullet to simply pass by. "Hmph...The father of the Homunculi...yea right. He couldn't do anything to me, or the others. It's his talk that gives him control. He's a conman...Oh well, I have to forget him. I have more important things to think about. Like where Yuan could be, since I need him to join me. I just hope Reita hasn't gotten to him yet..." As Darkamaru contemplated his thoughts, a train of wagons rushed by across the snow and ice. "HEY! It's the caravan, Malice! C'mon, lets get back home!" And with that, The fox make a dive at the caravan while Darkamaru waved down to his friend, Kayami, at the back carriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down