Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) Empty The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:10 am

The first arrival into Drachma, Lets set the stage. This is a topic for only those people who have signed up. During the topics at Key points I will interject certain clues and persons to help move the story along. Remember I have no control on what happens to your characters that is up to you and whoever you are Rping with, I am just here to move the plot along and build a setting in which we can have fun.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm

"S-s-s-s-so c-c-c-cold..." Envy stuttered as he shivered and cuddled himself, his long navy blue hair flapping wildly about and his nice thick black coat that hung over his skimpy homunculus outfit; in other words, he only wore a coat, a skort and a tight tank-top. How smart... not.
'What am I even doing out here?' The boy asked himself as he plonked himself down on the freezing snow, while using his limited wind ability to divert the wind around him, 'oh, right, I was threatened death by some freaky letter about some thing i was supposed to get?'
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event sign up Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event sign up Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 pm

As Envy began to walk, a man was watching. This man was wearing a long black cloak, and a cat like mask covering his face. He aimed at Envy and fired a single shot, before disappearing in the the winter storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Envy's eyes widened in panic as he felt something embed itself into his right shoulder, before it popped out and lay on the ground, the wound healing itself. The homunculus turned to see a steaming bullet there before looking around to see if anyone was there with the gun, but when he saw nothing he frowned as he picked up the small bullet and stood.
"Who'd try to kill me out here?" He muttered to himself before dropping the bullet and shifting into warmer clothing, basically his military uniform along with the nice big coat.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:19 am

Greed had been walking for what seemed like hours. His feet ached, but he felt a need to keep walking. The person that sent that letter, they knew something they shouldn't.... The wind whipped his brown fur lined jacket around him, making the material catch at his knees. Hit pointy-toed shoes left odd prints in the snow. Snow clung to his black hair, giving the impression of salt and pepper. He looked ahead and saw someone. "Envy!?!" he yelled, not quite sure if it was his 'brother' and friend or if it was just some stranger he'd then have to kill.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:54 am

"Heh? Greedo?!" Envy called back and when he managed to pull out enough energy to split the wind around enough to see Greed's definite body coming his way, he let the wind go and grinned, "Greed! Over here!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:00 am

"I see you." Greed called, trudging forward. there was snow in his shoes and it was annoying him. He'd make his feet ultimate shield to protect them, but that just made the rest of him colder. With a final burst of speed and energy, h managed to get within non-yelling distance of Envy.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 am

Envy then check Greed's persona to having a gun, but sighed when he saw the usual blades the guy carried.
'No gun means that he wasn't the one to shoot me...' Envy thought before he walked the rest of the distance to his 'brother', metaphorically speaking.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 am

"Something happen?" Greed asked, seeing Envy's watching stare. "And what are you doing out here anyway? You don't seem like the type of person to go for a jaunt in Drachma." Greed added, of course, you wouldn't expect him to be in the snow either, considering Xing's warm climate.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 am

"I got shot." Envy said with a shrug, before groaning, "I also got some threatening letter about some mitarashi stone or something, I forgot the name, but it sounded like the name for that Auregese snack."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 am

"Really, same here. I'm more here to find the letter writer and ask him a couple questions though. It seems like he knows to much about me." Greed stated with a sigh, tugging at his coat.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 am

"Tell me about it... So lets get moving to find to Dango shrine then... or whatever it was called." Envy added as an after-thought before he began to trudge in the direction he was previously heading, expecting yuan to follow.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:36 am

Greed sighed and trudged after, a small yelp escaping his mouth as more snow got in his shoes. "I hate snow so much." he grumbled, still walking.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 am

"I love snow, it's so... cold~" He said with a grin, directed at Yuan, "I know, it's weird hearing that from someone who apparently grew up in a hot town like Dublith."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 am

"It kind of is. I hate snow, not because of the chill but because it gets everywhere and makes you all wet." he answered. "Witch you could probably expect from me. it doesn't snow in Xing usually, and when it does it doesn't last." Greed stated, brushing snow from his hair.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 am

Envy suddenly sneezed twice, before groaning and sneezing again.
"Shit, I better not get sick..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 am

"Is that even possible?" Greed asked, taking another step and tripping, falling flat on his face.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 am

"I hope not..." The boy muttered before cracking up at Yuan falling face-first into the snow, "haha!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 am

"That's not funny." he said sharply, proping himself up on his elbow and slowly getting to his feet, trying to brush away the snow that clung to his face.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 am

"Oh yes it is!" The boy said with a bright grin on his features while he kept snickering.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:53 am

"Really?' Greed shoved Envy, waiting to see him fall in the snow.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:55 am

"WAH--!!" He shouted out as he, too, fell face-first into the snow, before sitting up and spitting out the snow madly, "Yucky! Yucky!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 am

"You're right, it is funny." Greed grinned, a small laugh escaping his mouth.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 am

"Keh, smart-ass!" Envy said before grabbing Yuan's leg and tripping him down again, making him face-plant the snow again, he began to snicker again as well.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Greed scowled. "Maybe we should stop before we winde up wrestling like a couple of puppies." he stated dryly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next