Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only)

Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only) Empty The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:14 am

The first arrival into Drachma, Lets set the stage. This is a topic for only those people who have signed up. During the topics at Key points I will interject certain clues and persons to help move the story along. Remember I have no control on what happens to your characters that is up to you and whoever you are Rping with, I am just here to move the plot along and build a setting in which we can have fun.

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only)

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:58 am

Revel poked her head around as she tended to do. She let out a sigh and sat down cross-legged. "Aaaawww how am I supposed to find the thingamajig?" What was it called again? She couldn't remember and figured she'd know it to see it. She huffed and rubbed her dark red eyes. It was cold here.. she wasn't used to the cold. Even if she was bundled up in a thick jacket, furry boots and mittens.

She yawned and looked around some more. Surely a little rest wouldn't hurt. Her feet were killing her! Of course she could teleport, but she rathered knowing the place she was teleporting around than ending up in the stomach of a hungry lion! Did lions even live here...? She decided she'd rather not find out.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only) Empty Re: The Search Begins (Event Sign-ups Only)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 am

A tall slender man appeared in front of Revel. The man wore a long black, hooded cloak, and a cat like mask covering his face. He spoke in a gentle, somewhat eerie voice.

"You look lost, child. And judging from you appearance you appear not to be from Drachma. May I be of any assistance? What is you name child?"

The man spoke nice enough, but any normal person would have chills running through their body from his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 am

Revel wasn't normal, she was a bit of a ditz. She however knew better than to talk to strangers, "Uhmm no.. I'm fine." She lied quickly and stood back up. "I was just resting my feet is all."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:13 am

The man didn't buy Revel's lie, and exploded in a fit of anger.

"How dare you lie to me, Extravagence!! After all the information I have given you, you ungrateful wretch."

He began to raise his hand, then restrained himself. His mask shifted a little showing a tinge of his reddish hair. The man calmed himself and apologized before turning and disappearing into the snow. His final words echoeing in the distance.

"I will be watching Revel, remember I see all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 am

Revel stepped back and covered her mouth. Her knees knocked together and for the first time ever.. she felt afraid. She was all alone and she was so small compared to the huge mess of a jungle. Her budy shook as she fell to her knees. What was I thinking? I-I can't do this.. She covered her face and sobbed slightly. I can't be all alone.

After a moment she caught her confidence and reeled it back. But I have too.. my friends depend on it...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 am

As the man disappeared into the shadow, a pair of white rabbits appeared with there back turned to Revel. They looked normal, except they twitched a little more than rabbits should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am

Revel blinked at the rabbits, feeling uneasy. She stepped back. Something's not right here.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 am

The rabbits continued to stay in placed. They looked almost as if they were communicating with each other. One rabbit turned towards Revel, it was normal. It began to hop closer towards Revel. The other stood, still twitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am

Revel blinked a few more times, not sure what to think or do, so she stood still. Worse came to worse she was pretty sure she could fight a flock of bunnies.. right? Nervously, she kept a hand on the handle of her dagger and eyed the white hare cautiously.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 am

As Revel eyed the harmless bunny, she could he the click of a gun being cocked from behind here. She had little time to react, but given her power she could avoid the shot if it was indeed aimed at her. Regardless behind her Revel would find a small frame man with long green hair, and piercing grey eyes, dressed in a Drachmean uniform.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

Revel was standing still like a deer in the headlights. If the bullet came, of course she could avoid it.. but if she did... what would happen. She swallowed nervously and focused her senses, instead of teleporting, she simply jumped to the side, looking as if she tripped over something. A mouthful of dirt and damaged pride could heal.. right?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am

The bullet did indeed graze past Revel. The man was surprised.

"Who exactly are you? You look nothing like a military official. Answer me what are you doing here?"

The man who was clearly Drachmean, had no trace of an accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 am

Revel rolled onto her back and kicked up to her feet, "I'm here on a mission~!" She sang in a soft and cute tune. "And no I'm not with the military~ As you can see I'm too much of a coward for that."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am

The man blinked at the honesty, or what he thought the stupidity of Revel.

"So you are not in the military, and you are not Drachmean, so then I have no choice, but to arrest you and charge you with trespassing."

The man reached down to grab Revel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

Revel ducked away from the man, "Sorry.. I can't be arrested just yet.." She rubbed the back of her head, then ran off into a random direction "So uhmm bye~!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am

Vainglory looks for the stone but puzzled to find out that it was a trick.She looks at Extravagance with glaring eyes."Well if you were prettier I might let you be my partner but I might still consider it after all you do look the tiniest bit fashionable."Vainglory smiled and twirled around in her skirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 am

Revel blinked "Uhmm.. Thank you?" This must be vainglory.. Pride's partner. No surprise then again how they'd get along was beyond her.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

(OOC-@Salus and Revel-My new character is Chassity)
Chassity smiled warmly at Revel."Hello" she said her voice sounded soft and it had a small accent.Her blonde hair was down.Her red lipstick was a cherry red colored and her eyes were ocean blue color.She wore a blue petal like skirt and a light blue tube top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down